Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6675|Bolton UK
Nice little promo video for Euro forces can be found here along with some new screenshots.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/ne … ?id=134364

Enjoy
MooseRyder
+37|6653|Montréal, Canada
looks AWSOME! the new map of the great wall of China looks really nice!!! and the new jet too!
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
eurofighter looks nice :s that jet has allmost the same shape as the J10 the air inlets are diffrent and for the rest very little diffrences only a diffrent paint job

the Leopard remains ugly just as the tiger

Great wall looks awsome

not going to get it though. im leaving BF2 soon I think

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2006-02-16 11:17:01)

MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6774|EUR
Im not gonna get this, I was ripped off with Spec-ops. This time no more.
The armies look identicle just a different camo. As do the vehicles.
doxy
+74|6789|Nevis

MuseSeeker wrote:

Im not gonna get this, I was ripped off with Spec-ops. This time no more.
The armies look identicle just a different camo. As do the vehicles.
what will you do, the first time a server switches from a usual BF2 map to an euroforce map?
Erkut.hv
+124|6733|California
I'm buying that bitch the second it comes out. 10 dollars, and you are well aware of what you are getting. They should come out with a new pack every 2 or 3 months and charge 10 bucks for it. That's cheap for the amount of entertainment you get.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6770|Atlanta, GA USA
Yeah, I don't have a problem with paying $10 for this.  I thought $30 for SF was worth it.  I currently play SF about 3/4 of the time I play BF2.  Looks cool to me.
EDIT:  It'd be nice if they added new maps and armies for free periodically, but we all know that's not going to happen.  Maybe they'll at least give us a few more new maps like they did with Wake.

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2006-02-16 11:45:07)

F.Rabshaw
+37|6681
I can't imagine someone willing to pay 10 dollars to go see a stupid movie but not willing to pay 10 dollars for some new content of a game you can enjoy as much as you want.... thats just my reasoning, though.
doxy
+74|6789|Nevis
a lot more pay a lot more for MMORPGs....
stef
+-6|6747
can you only download it via ea downloader or can you purchase it in stores.
theturnmaster
+8|6681|Chapel Hill
fantastic deal IMO, I can't wait!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Yawn
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6759
If I were EA (I'd retire and live on an island) I'd have included the new unlocks in Euro Force, so people would fork out the money for it. Now we're paying £5 for 3 maps. In prinicple I disagree hugely. But, who wants to be left out when the map switches? And you do get some new weapons.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Ya, that's great, all that armor and airpower but no 64 player map.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6770|Atlanta, GA USA
Yeah, I don't understand why they didn't make 64 man versions of the maps.  All of the servers I play on use the 64 man maps, so I guess they'll have to use the 32man version.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard