13rin
+977|6472
Remember back when Hillary said the US was a huge supplier of weapons to the mexican underground?

She was spot on or gave the DOJ an epiphany. 

Apparently after that an operation was set up by the Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms to deliberately funnel guns into the hands of mexican criminals.  It was sanctioned by the ATF and had the DOJ's stamp of approval.  All the while the White House and Feds claimed Gun Shows and unscrupulous salesmen were the root of this problem.  The fox was in the hen house at this point, and my own government used a fabricated lie to argue tighter gun restrictions.  How?

Unfortunately, these morons(ATF/DOJ) allowed if not encouraged straw man purchases (<-----really watch that shit... wow) of firearms where they (ATF/DOJ) knew that the bad guys (gang type us citizens but loyal to mexican gang assholes) were obtaining firearms only to literally hand them to the cartels..  Two of these rifles were found at the scenes of two border patrol agents (ICE) murder scene in mexico.

https://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Brian-Terry.jpg
Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry killed along the border in a skirmish with illegals/drug runners. 

How could this be?  I'm a crazy 'right wing nut'? But no, Agents have stepped forward...... they gave our guys fucking bean bag guns while allowing the baddies to equip with guns from our Country.

However, when confronted,  Holder can't seem to remember what was about even though he claimed credit for it earlier in the year.

Not only did he not remember... Holder appears to be behind a massive coverup.
https://biggovernment.com/files/2011/07/eric_holder_11.jpg

Last edited by 13rin (2012-06-22 04:38:27)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
CC-Marley
+407|6821
I hate his 'Stache
13rin
+977|6472
I hate he's lying his ass off... How do people like him sleep at night?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Stimey
­
+786|6112|Ontario | Canada
trying to destabilize the country so they can overthrow it!
­
­
­
­
­
­
13rin
+977|6472
No.

I have no fucking idea what holder and the ATF's agenda was here.   It was total fail.

*fox for the haters.

Last edited by 13rin (2011-07-11 21:02:59)

13rin
+977|6472
The Justice Department's response?

Tighten gun control laws...

Holder should be jailed.
CC-Marley
+407|6821
I guess someone had the bright idea to "follow the guns".
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker

13rin wrote:

Holder should be jailed.
Ah yes, more regulation of law abiding citizens AND we get to give guns to the cartel.  Two birds! 
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Stingray24 wrote:

13rin wrote:

Holder should be jailed.
Ah yes, more regulation of law abiding citizens AND we get to give guns to the cartel.  Two birds! 
The Justice Department says the new rule is narrowly tailored. It requires federally-licensed gun dealers in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas to report multiple sales of certain semi-automatic weapons to a single buyer within a five-day period.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07 … z1S27fDZKa
seems to be specifically tailored to stop the flow of guns to a cartel.  What kind of alternative would you guys propose?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

seems to be specifically tailored to stop the flow of guns to a cartel.  What kind of alternative would you guys propose?
Shut down the border obviously.

I don't believe that would be a solution to our 'Mexico problem' but I don't see where you can really go with this Ken.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Macbeth wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Shut down the border obviously.

I don't believe that would be a solution to our 'Mexico problem' but I don't see where you can really go with this Ken.
gun laws already in place track purchases.  From a cursory reading, this new law would increase the data collected to track multiple purchases of certain semi-automatic weapons (as is already done for handguns).  This increases the burden only to federally licensed gun dealers and only in 4 states.  Certainly it is an expedient solution, but there is no increased regulation of law-abiding gun owners, as Stingray surmised.  But then, I doubt he even read the article based on his statement so meh.
13rin
+977|6472

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Did you watch or read any of the OP? 

The DOJ/ATF is directly responsible for arming these people.  Gun dealers voiced suspicion to agents during firearms screening check.  They were told by the ATF to sell the guns to these straw men.  Then when some of these guns turn up at the scene where a Border Patrol agent (by the way, the poor bastard was armed with a fucking bean bag shotgun) slain, they swoop in with some policy to correct the the 'lax gun policy'??...  Then they go into coverup mode? 

What do I propose is done?  Tighten the god damn borders.  Give Border Patrol Agents kick ass weapons and gear, and the authority to use them.  Listen to and back up gun store salesmen who want to deny a purchase.  Just a start maybe...
13rin
+977|6472
Then... Start the congressional hearings (which are going on)... Go after the co-conspirators (there is evidence of a coverup too. See op).  Possibly send the Family of this Agent some roses and tell them, "Holy shit, someone fucked up royally and it helped get your Son killed.  We know who's responsible, have a course of action and are taking care of it."
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

13rin wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Did you watch or read any of the OP? 

The DOJ/ATF is directly responsible for arming these people.  Gun dealers voiced suspicion to agents during firearms screening check.  They were told by the ATF to sell the guns to these straw men.  Then when some of these guns turn up at the scene where a Border Patrol agent (by the way, the poor bastard was armed with a fucking bean bag shotgun) slain, they swoop in with some policy to correct the the 'lax gun policy'??...  Then they go into coverup mode? 

What do I propose is done?  Tighten the god damn borders.  Give Border Patrol Agents kick ass weapons and gear, and the authority to use them.  Listen to and back up gun store salesmen who want to deny a purchase.  Just a start maybe...
I read about this a few months ago when the DEA agents came out with it.  It's not breaking news, you just summarized all the information in an easy to read and easily accessible way.
13rin
+977|6472

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I read about this a few months ago when the DEA agents came out with it.  It's not breaking news, you just summarized all the information in an easy to read and easily accessible way.
Er yea, some of it is breaking news, like the whole coverup part...  So that makes the doj's response legit?   

Dang Ken

Last edited by 13rin (2011-07-13 20:34:02)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Another reason the NRA should stop being dicks and agree to some form of gun registration.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Another reason the NRA should stop being dicks and agree to some form of gun registration.
For what purpose?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So people can't walk into a gun store, buy a load of guns and immediately sell them on to criminals with no way of them being traced.

Or go from gun shop to gun shop buying one by one and selling on one by one.

If there is no traceability you end up with what you've got now, a country awash with guns in the hands of criminals and flooding over the border to Mexico.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Dilbert is trolling another thread. Fuck yeah.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Whats your solution smarty-pants?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

So people can't walk into a gun store, buy a load of guns and immediately sell them on to criminals with no way of them being traced.

Or go from gun shop to gun shop buying one by one and selling on one by one.

If there is no traceability you end up with what you've got now, a country awash with guns in the hands of criminals and flooding over the border to Mexico.
Uhh, no, not really. It's really not that large of an issue, just hyperbolic hysteria from people that hate guns.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Dilbert_X wrote:

For one to have a solution a problem must first exist.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Macbeth wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

o.O
13rin
+977|6472

Dilbert_X wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

o.O
Exactly Dil, not CREATED by the freaking DOJ/ATF.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You don't see Mexican gangsters buying machine guns to be a problem?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard