11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

AussieReaper wrote:

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Good thing you have those two to know what you should be against.
Nah, I don't watch much political tv. You however, get all your opinions from them. You are the liberal version of lowing and his bill o'reilly.
Oh obviously I get all my political opinions from watching the political commentary from another countries comedian. Good one, chief.
not sure 4chan counts either.  you ever been outside of aussieland?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Do the Police ask people to prove they haven't committed any other crimes when they're pulled over or is it just immigration?

Stopping people because they're suspects in one crime and then requiring they prove they haven't committed another crime for which the officer has no evidence they have is bizarre and runs against most principles of natural law.
Ya lost me, do you honestly think that the police do not "call in" the person they are encountering regardless of race sex religion etc...A cop knows all about you ( or rather the person the car is registered to) before they get out of their car.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Jay wrote:

Nah, I don't watch much political tv. You however, get all your opinions from them. You are the liberal version of lowing and his bill o'reilly.
Oh obviously I get all my political opinions from watching the political commentary from another countries comedian. Good one, chief.
Quick, change the subject to what countries I've visited.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

have you?  its a valid question.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Do the Police ask people to prove they haven't committed any other crimes when they're pulled over or is it just immigration?

Stopping people because they're suspects in one crime and then requiring they prove they haven't committed another crime for which the officer has no evidence they have is bizarre and runs against most principles of natural law.
Ya lost me, do you honestly think that the police do not "call in" the person they are encountering regardless of race sex religion etc...A cop knows all about you ( or rather the person the car is registered to) before they get out of their car.
Must be awesome to be able to do that when chasing a stolen vehicle.
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

quick change the subject to the US
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Come on, you can do better than that, surely? Why not attack my age, since you've obviously seen more and done more with your years of experience to counter my mid 20's.

Why not ask if I'm married too, cause that's gotta count for something...
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Come on, you can do better than that, surely? Why not attack my age, since you've obviously seen more and done more with your years of experience to counter my mid 20's.

Why not ask if I'm married too, cause that's gotta count for something...
does 4chan have a news feed?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Good thing you have those two to know what you should be against.
Funnily enough, you parrot the Democrat Party line in every thread. Either that's a coincidence, or what I said is the truth. Occam's Razor.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Hey I watch Maddow, Stewart, and O'Reilly every day John. I like each of their shows for different reasons.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Jay wrote:

Funnily enough, you parrot the Democrat Party line in every thread. Either that's a coincidence, or what I said is the truth. Occam's Razor.
Or maybe I'm a... communist! dun dun dun!
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

im thinking of a different c word tbh
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5187|Sydney

Spark wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Spark wrote:

I was only confirming the last sentence of his post, to clarify the actual law itself. I don't actually know what the Arizona law does in detail.

I'm not particularly interested in getting dragged into little games, tbh
With all due respect, that's a lame backtrack.

FEOs is right though, the laws are similar and both have room for abuse.

Considering some of the things I have read about ethnic relations in AUS, it seems the bill, like the one in Arizona, is the right thing to pass but is popular for the wrong reasons.
Could be. Racism is very much alive and well in this country.
Defintely so.

Earlier I had a FB convo with someone I know. He was promoting the FB page "Ban the Burqa in Australia". The argument there is the freedom of speech and they have the right to peacefully protest as we live in a deomcracy. I pointed out that whilst it is your right to protest, banning people from wearing an article of dress ANYWHERE in public just beause you don't like it is denying their democractic right to wear what they want. He was good enough to see how this doesn't really work and I know he's not a racist person, though in the past I have thought he's a little borderline about it. Unfortunately there will be those who will see this issue as a platform to express anti Islamic sentiment in a fairly blunt manner.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Jay wrote:

im thinking of a different c word tbh
WAH WAH QQ
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

Jaekus wrote:

Spark wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

With all due respect, that's a lame backtrack.

FEOs is right though, the laws are similar and both have room for abuse.

Considering some of the things I have read about ethnic relations in AUS, it seems the bill, like the one in Arizona, is the right thing to pass but is popular for the wrong reasons.
Defintely so.

Earlier I had a FB convo with someone I know. He was promoting the FB page "Ban the Burqa in Australia". The argument there is the freedom of speech and they have the right to peacefully protest as we live in a deomcracy. I pointed out that whilst it is your right to protest, banning people from wearing an article of dress ANYWHERE in public just beause you don't like it is denying their democractic right to wear what they want. He was good enough to see how this doesn't really work and I know he's not a racist person, though in the past I have thought he's a little borderline about it. Unfortunately there will be those who will see this issue as a platform to express anti Islamic sentiment in a fairly blunt manner.
And then there'll be those who go

https://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/fuck-off-we-are-full.jpg

Who you would really not mind if they all boarded a plane which disappeared mysteriously one day.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6332|Graz, Austria
Here in Austria a women was expelled from the court room because she wore a burqa and refused to reveal her face during the trial of her and her husband who were operating an Islamistic website.
The reason was, that the judges, lawyers and the jury need to be able to see the face and reactions to be able to properly reason and judge.
I have to agree with that, because otherwise you could do trials via email.

There is also a law that bans wearing face coverings during demonstrations and other large gatherings. It's quite stretchable, and AFAIK basically would apply during carnival too.

Identification to police upon request is obviously quite reasonable, although a prison sentence is too much.

Here in Austria you have to be able to identify yourself with a photo ID (passport, driving license, ID card,...) on request or otherwise police could take you to the station to check your ID.
Same if you refuse to take a breathalyser test, where you are deemed drunk above the limit and taken to the station for a blood test.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

Spark wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Spark wrote:

Defintely so.

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uplo … e-full.jpg

Who you would really not mind if they all boarded a plane which disappeared mysteriously one day.
Descendents of criminals.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Then they don't need to ask for papers do they?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5187|Sydney

Spark wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Spark wrote:

Defintely so.

*sighs*

Yes, those people are an embarassment to our country.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Defintely so.

Explain how our crime rate is so much lower.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Then they don't need to ask for papers do they?
SUre they do, when your sorry ass does not come up in their system, probably means you ain't supposed to be there.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

Explain how our crime rate is so much lower.
prison changes a man
Tu Stultus Es
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

Cybargs wrote:

Funny thing is a lot of the muslim community support this move afaik.
I heard that more predominately Muslim countries ban them than require women to wear them.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Oh it is! We have these things on the backs of our cars called license plates, and with THAT  information  they are able to figure out all relevant information there is on the person the car belongs to, and oh, by the way, IF it turns outs the car does not belong to the driver, the cop will get his DRIVERS LICENSE and find out all there is to know based on that. IF it turns out the drivers does not have any ID. OUR cops are allowed to investigate even further to figure out who the person is. Pretty cool really. How do you do it down under?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Oh it is! We have these things on the backs of our cars called license plates, and with THAT  information  they are able to figure out all relevant information there is on the person the car belongs to, and oh, by the way, IF it turns outs the car does not belong to the driver, the cop will get his DRIVERS LICENSE and find out all there is to know based on that. IF it turns out the drivers does not have any ID. OUR cops are allowed to investigate even further to figure out who the person is. Pretty cool really. How do you do it down under?
But you said a cop knows all about you ( or rather the person the car is registered to) before they get out of their car.

Doesn't help when chasing a stolen vehicle now does it? You know, since the officer has to get out of the car and all to identify the driver.

Our police are not wizards, so maybe I am missing something special about your cops?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard