+3,936|6517|so randum
https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01467/sas_1467122c.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
rdx-fx
+955|6608

Jay wrote:

My dad was a Ranger back in Vietnam. He was super excited when I had airborne inserted into my contract but, by the time I got done with AIT, I was tired of being in training and my reason for wanting to be closer to home (I got Dear Johned in basic) had vanished so I dropped it. I don't regret the MOS I chose. It would've sucked no matter what I had picked
Yep.

Got the Dear John in basic.

Got the 'oh, by the way, I'm pregnant, and marrying this guy that almost looks like your twin, 'cause I couldn't keep my legs closed for 6 more months, and my vibrator ran out of batteries' in AIT

I may have paraphrased that last one a bit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5375|London, England
Meh, it was for the best. It just sucked at the time.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
rdx-fx
+955|6608

Jay wrote:

Of course.

Much better for them to show their crazy before you put a ring on their finger
Benzin
+576|6015

rdx-fx wrote:

Jay wrote:

Of course.

Doesn't help if the one putting the ring on the finger is just as crazy (ask me about my brother and his fabulous bride). XD
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6585|Mountains of NC

CapnNismo wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Jay wrote:

Of course.

Doesn't help if the one putting the ring on the finger is just as crazy (ask me about my brother and his fabulous bride). XD
ask you about your brother and his fabbbbbbulous bride
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5276|foggy bottom

SEREMAKER wrote:

Jay wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

the way ridir paints, the USMC is living on half rations of hard tack and salt pork
Hoo-rah!

It's all part of the MC myth they beat into their skulls from the first second of boot. That false espirit de corps bravado shit. It's cute, but it makes the lot of them incredibly stupid when it comes to being objectively critical.
I thought everyone had to sleep on concertina wire
I slept on texas cow patties
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5276|foggy bottom
Ive been in combat with marines on my side.  I wasnt impressed.  Not tot say they didnt have the right stuff.  they were killers (more than should have been if you ask me)  but the way they did their movements in mout enviroments, kinda shocking.  why dont marines like communicating with each other when the situation requires it.  ive been pinged by marine corp 5.56 on the ramp of my bradley before.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

Ive been in combat with marines on my side.  I wasnt impressed.  Not tot say they didnt have the right stuff.  they were killers (more than should have been if you ask me)  but the way they did their movements in mout enviroments, kinda shocking.  why dont marines like communicating with each other when the situation requires it.  ive been pinged by marine corp 5.56 on the ramp of my bradley before.
We had a team over at Abu Ghraib. Marine convoy drove by and lit the place up because they thought it was hostile. Morons.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5254|Cleveland, Ohio
trained killers, not cops.  thats why.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

Right, so basically the marine corps needs to be abolished because they can't tell friend from foe and are more dangerous to their allies than the enemy. Good stuff.

Last edited by Jay (2011-07-15 18:25:36)

-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned

Jay wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Right, so basically the marine corps needs to be abolished because they can't tell friend from foe and are more dangerous to their allies than the enemy. Good stuff.
ok Jay.
11 Bravo
Banned
btw you pog's did a steller job at abu
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

MP's had a higher casualty rate than infantry in Iraq and you call them pog's? Lol.
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
yes
eleven bravo
+1,399|5276|foggy bottom

Jay wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

MP's had a higher casualty rate than infantry in Iraq and you call them pog's? Lol.
link please
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5276|foggy bottom
if they wanted to be dedicated infantry combat killers, they could have picked a better MOS
Tu Stultus Es
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6585|Mountains of NC

Shoot first ask questions later
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned

eleven bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

link please
11 Bravo
Banned

Jay wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Jay wrote:

Hoo-rah!

It's all part of the MC myth they beat into their skulls from the first second of boot. That false espirit de corps bravado shit. It's cute, but it makes the lot of them incredibly stupid when it comes to being objectively critical.
Every marine I ever met spent a month holed up in Fallujah too.

I really don't get it either. You ask a Navy, Army or AF vet what their time in service was like and you'll generally get an honest answer. Marines, no matter how far removed from their service, for some reason feel it is their duty to be a recruiter for the rest of their life.
lol you fat pog
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Every marine I ever met spent a month holed up in Fallujah too.

I really don't get it either. You ask a Navy, Army or AF vet what their time in service was like and you'll generally get an honest answer. Marines, no matter how far removed from their service, for some reason feel it is their duty to be a recruiter for the rest of their life.
lol you fat pog
Dude, at least I have friends. Your life is as pathetic as hurricane's.
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
lol
11 Bravo
Banned

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

link please
11 Bravo
Banned
lol
eleven bravo
+1,399|5276|foggy bottom
Ive seen too many dead grunts to let that comment slide.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard