Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Macbeth wrote:

Why do you want Obama to win reelection? I mean- you've made up your mind already when it comes to 2012?
No, I supported him in 2008. According to the ever contributing marine, that equals = loving the guy. Anyone who's been posting here since Obama's been president knows DB's hatred of Obama (not just dislike of his policies - pure hatred of the man himself) was ridiculously evident. He jumped on the guy because he buttoned his jacket wrong ffs. Now he's making definite conclusions based on hypothetical events. To make the correlation between he and I is nothing more than a troll. Then again, I type that as if it's coming off like I'm shocked.

Regarding 2012, only way I'd support him is if the GOP field was so terrible I pretty much had to. Unfortunately, that does seem likely. He's been a subpar leader so far IMO.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

You weren't old enough to vote in 2008. You were what 16?

It's odd that you think he's been sub par and would vote against him yet I have seen you jump at DB whenever you could...

I've also never seen you say anything bad about him or anything good about any GOP candidates or policies.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
That's because DB takes it wayyyy ott. I think he's been a massive disappointment myself but some of db's posting on him is... tiresome to say the least
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
im voting for him because hes black
Tu Stultus Es
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Macbeth wrote:

It's odd that you think he's been sub par and would vote against him yet I have seen you jump at DB whenever you could...

I've also never seen you say anything bad about him or anything good about any GOP candidates or policies.
So in order to actually have a political view, you need to post it on an aging gaming forum? I'm so glad we've established that. The thought of being subjected to the accusation of hypocrisy from the teenager from New Jersey over my political views is one that has my skin trembling and my bones quaking.

I jump at DB about it because he doesn't dislike the guys policies. He hates the man himself. Notice how I don't jump at someone like FEOS for his disagreements with Obama's policies?

I also have said that if Scott Brown was running, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. Chuck Hagel as well.

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-07-05 20:45:33)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

halfrican
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I'm not a teenager. I'm 21 \o/

No, it's just that I never see you ever actually post anything other than flames at lowng or DB. I don't agree with them on a lot of things and I manage to avoid shadowing them. meh

Anyway- why would you vote for Chuck Hagel or Scott Brown?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

halfrican
the vast majority of people who are african american also have white people in their ancestry.  any bit of black in your ethnic make up means you are black.  we've been over this before.
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

halfrican
the vast majority of people who are african american also have white people in their ancestry.  any bit of black in your ethnic make up means you are black.  we've been over this before.
well he came out of a white girl so i dunno
13rin
+977|6450

Poseidon wrote:

Definitely, Obama's a softie on foreign policy. Just like how he withdrew all of the troops. Just like how he let Bin Laden go.

Your hatred of the man has officially clouded any possible sound judgment.
The bamster is a softie on foreign policy.  He kowtowed to the Russkies when it came to the missile defense network.  He's traveled abroad profusely apologizing on America's behalf.   He's cut the military's budget.  He's attempting to negotiate with the taliban and the mooslim brotherhood.  He is withdrawing troops to meet an artificial deadline he, not the generals, has set.

I despise his policies and what he is trying to do to my taxable income, but does that mean I hate the man?  No, absolutely not.  I don't know him personally.  That aside, do I think he's a buffoon and in way over his head?  Yes.   Do I think his policies are destructive to the country?  Yes.

The 'I got Osama' routine is tired.  He had no choice.  Unfortunately, it's about the only positive thing in his entire tenure at that White House.  Yet the bamster behaves as if he's been sitting in a pentagon war room pouring over intelligence for years on end.  And please it took him over 18 hours to decide on what to do with him.  I doubt seriously it would have take JFK that long.  Not to mention he's letting holder go after some of the CIA guys that have played a hand in keeping the US safe.  GG bamster, GG.

The fact is that you can't defend Obama's foreign policy because it is a JOKE.  A sad pathetic joke, which the rest of the world laughs at our expense.  So, naturally you attack the messenger.

*edit
But pray tell oh fair minded one, where have you ever been critical of his policies?

Macbeth wrote:

Last edited by 13rin (2011-07-06 09:08:11)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Foreign policy isn't just chest-beating and giving the rest of the world the finger. Obama will actually consider compromise with other nations (like Iran) so we don't have to invade them as a result of escalating conflicts.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA

13rin wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Definitely, Obama's a softie on foreign policy. Just like how he withdrew all of the troops. Just like how he let Bin Laden go.

Your hatred of the man has officially clouded any possible sound judgment.
The bamster is a softie on foreign policy.  He kowtowed to the Russkies when it came to the missile defense network.  He's traveled abroad profusely apologizing on America's behalf.   He's cut the military's budget.  He's attempting to negotiate with the taliban and the mooslim brotherhood.  He is withdrawing troops to meet an artificial deadline he, not the generals, has set.

I despise his policies and what he is trying to do to my taxable income, but does that mean I hate the man?  No, absolutely not.  I don't know him personally.  That aside, do I think he's a buffoon and in way over his head?  Yes.   Do I think his policies are destructive to the country?  Yes.

The 'I got Osama' routine is tired.  He had no choice.  Unfortunately, it's about the only positive thing in his entire tenure at that White House.  Yet the bamster behaves as if he's been sitting in a pentagon war room pouring over intelligence for years on end.  And please it took him over 18 hours to decide on what to do with him.  I doubt seriously it would have take JFK that long.  Not to mention he's letting holder go after some of the CIA guys that have played a hand in keeping the US safe.  GG bamster, GG.

The fact is that you can't defend Obama's foreign policy because it is a JOKE.  A sad pathetic joke, which the rest of the world laughs at our expense.  So, naturally you attack the messenger.

*edit
But pray tell oh fair minded one, where have you ever been critical of his policies?

Macbeth wrote:

You have to agree Americas image was pretty shit in the years between 2000-2010.

Also, why don't you try running for president if you think he's doing a bad job.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5970|...
Bush years were a trainwreck in terms of foreign policy.

13rin wrote:

.  He kowtowed to the Russkies when it came to the missile defense network.  He's traveled abroad profusely apologizing on America's behalf.   He's cut the military's budget.  He's attempting to negotiate with the taliban and the mooslim brotherhood.
Funny, I see all of those as being good developments.

Last edited by Shocking (2011-07-06 10:14:08)

inane little opines
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

13rin wrote:

He's cut the military's budget.  He's attempting to negotiate with the taliban and the mooslim brotherhood.
These both seem like pragmatic things to do right now...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
db, where was your complaining when bush did the same thing with the iraqi insurgency.  not only did we negotiate, we paid them off.  lots of your tax payer money in the bank accounts of people responsible for killing americans thanks to bush.  where was the outrage?
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

The one thing I give Bush credit for when it comes to foreign policy is his withdrawal from the ICC.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
we were never a part of the ICC.  we signed the rome statute, thats it.
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I know we never ratified it. We just signed and acknowledged it's existence. I am glad we at least took a step in the other direction when it comes to international courts by removing out signature.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
we're still members of the rome statute.
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Oops you're right. Bush withdrew support for the ICC, signed laws to obstruct it, and pressured other countries to ignore it whenever it came up in relation to the U.S.

My support of Bush when it comes to the ICC still stands though.
13rin
+977|6450

UnkleRukus wrote:

You have to agree Americas image was pretty shit in the years between 2000-2010.

Also, why don't you try running for president if you think he's doing a bad job.
herp derp, no.  I'm not 35 yet, but I could could produce a legit birth certificate./sarcasm

Shocking wrote:

Bush years were a trainwreck in terms of foreign policy.

13rin wrote:

.  He kowtowed to the Russkies when it came to the missile defense network.  He's traveled abroad profusely apologizing on America's behalf.   He's cut the military's budget.  He's attempting to negotiate with the taliban and the mooslim brotherhood.
Funny, I see all of those as being good developments.
Due in part to a Soros funded media.  There was a huge coalition going into Iraq. 

Negotiation with radical parties is retarded policy, not 'good developments'. 

jord wrote:

13rin wrote:

He's cut the military's budget.  He's attempting to negotiate with the taliban and the mooslim brotherhood.
These both seem like pragmatic things to do right now...
Why?  After the amount of money he's pissed away....

eleven bravo wrote:

db, where was your complaining when bush did the same thing with the iraqi insurgency.  not only did we negotiate, we paid them off.  lots of your tax payer money in the bank accounts of people responsible for killing americans thanks to bush.  where was the outrage?
Gs... I hadn't heard that, honestly... I must have been too busy justifying keeping gitmo open?!.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't answer your precious question on time for you. Some of us actually get out of the house during the day.

Both Brown and Hagel line up with my views more so than any other politician that I know of. Both are fiscally conservative, socially moderate and don't follow their parties blindly. I'm not gonna dissect each issue I believe in that I align with them.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I am not at my home right now.
13rin
+977|6450

Poseidon wrote:

I jump at DB about it because he doesn't dislike the guys policies. He hates the man himself. Notice how I don't jump at someone like FEOS for his disagreements with Obama's policies?
Bullshit.  I dont support his policies....  Where did you ever get the idea I have?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard