MetalHead75
+2|5949|Michigan
If anybody is interested in playing some special forces maps with vehicles enabled, we just started a new ranked special forces server:

Midnight Mercenaries - 24/7 SF maps
IP: 68.232.170.61:16567

Map Rotation:
Ghost Town
Surge
Mass Destruction
Warlord
Iron Gator

As of right now, the rules of our server are simple...there are no rules, anything goes!

EDITED

Last edited by MetalHead75 (2011-06-29 09:52:01)

gurdeep
­
+812|4752|proll­y
i would play if it were i/o

how can you leave out iron gator? by far the best vehicle map on sf
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6237|Man Diego

Plus, it would be nice to have one Seals/MEC map to get some time for both of those campaigns.
MetalHead75
+2|5949|Michigan
We love vehicle fighting, which is why our server isn't I/O. But as far as Iron Gator goes, I'll add that to the rotation today. We were planning on adding it eventually anyway, we just weren't in a hurry since our current clan members so far are not the best at flying.
gurdeep
­
+812|4752|proll­y
well just let them fight it out in the ship

ill hop on the server in a little bit
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6378|the land of bourbon

MetalHead75 wrote:

since our current clan members so far are not the best at flying.
does this mean any bvr tv missle hits will be met with hackusations and bans?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

coolstorybro wrote:

well just let them fight it out in the ship

ill hop on the server in a little bit
me too
Tu Stultus Es
steelie34
pub hero!
i was just there... by myself
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State

steelie34 wrote:

MetalHead75 wrote:

I'm pretty sure he meant flying not soloing... I'm a decent pilot, good gunner (TV missile especially), but I am absolutely horrid at soloing.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
ill join now
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
nevermind
Tu Stultus Es
steelie34
pub hero!

Trotskygrad wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

MetalHead75 wrote:

I'm pretty sure he meant flying not soloing... I'm a decent pilot, good gunner (TV missile especially), but I am absolutely horrid at soloing.
i'm not talking about just soloing, i'm saying some players have the maps memorized to the point that AA locations can be hit from anywhere on the map blind.  whenever i do this on a map with admins who can't fly too well themselves, it almost always results in a ban.
MetalHead75
+2|5949|Michigan

steelie34 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

i'm not talking about just soloing, i'm saying some players have the maps memorized to the point that AA locations can be hit from anywhere on the map blind.  whenever i do this on a map with admins who can't fly too well themselves, it almost always results in a ban.
Yeah, when you put it like that...I guess I did mean soloing. We do have clan members who are decent at one or the other (pilot/gunner).

As far as getting banned for blind firing at the AA, if you can get kills like that...more power to you. We're not some kids on a power trip who are going to ban everybody who's better than us, we're just some mature players who like to sit down at the end of a long day and have fun. Aside from using racist/overly offensive language, there's pretty much nothing that would get you banned.
gurdeep
­
+812|4752|proll­y
well i added you on xfire. lmk if you guys are gonna try to get the server going

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard