DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America

Toilet Sex wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Actually I started off with the "oh it's just women's soccer", but for some reason allowed myself to give in to the hype and watch the last several minutes.  You go ahead and pat yourself on the back and act like you wouldn't pick women's beach volleyball out of that list.  All of us men who are honest with ourselves can admit women's sports are boring compared to men's if you're watching to see athletics at the highest level.
u mad redneck?
could that guy be any more of a trashy american
That game was a fucking nail-biter, Stingray. Also, as I said before, men's soccer is well gay.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
well awesome
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13rin
+977|6476

Poseidon wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You're acting like a redneck because you were all out with the pompoms when we were in the lead, and then when we lost you claim "oh it's just women's soccer".

So yes, you're acting like a redneck. That, and your undying love of a sport of perpetual left turns, of course.
Actually I started off with the "oh it's just women's soccer", but for some reason allowed myself to give in to the hype and watch the last several minutes.  You go ahead and pat yourself on the back and act like you wouldn't pick women's beach volleyball out of that list.  All of us men who are honest with ourselves can admit women's sports are boring compared to men's if you're watching to see athletics at the highest level.
u mad redneck?
At least he formed his own opinion about it instead of watching ESPN to get one.

Kmar wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Japan needed this like we needed the 1980 Miracle on Ice.
Hey that's right off of the ESPN commentary! You fucking hack.

lol
lol

Last edited by 13rin (2011-07-17 17:27:06)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

I just saw the news story on TV and I came here to see what you guys thought of it and I must say. I am disappointed but not surprised.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

13rin wrote:

At least he formed his own opinion about it instead of watching ESPN to get one.
You mean like how you just took Kmar's post to formulate your own insult?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

You try too hard Poseidon.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
oh god the socially awkward 21 year old thinks lowly of me

whatever shall i do to recoup my losses of dignity
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin

Poseidon wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You're acting like a redneck because you were all out with the pompoms when we were in the lead, and then when we lost you claim "oh it's just women's soccer".

So yes, you're acting like a redneck. That, and your undying love of a sport of perpetual left turns, of course.
u mad redneck?
Neither you, nor me, know what a real redneck is like. They are to the extreme and completely a bunch of slobs.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
you just said you dont know what a real redneck is like and then proceed to explain what theyre like
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin

RTHKI wrote:

you just said you dont know what a real redneck is like and then proceed to explain what theyre like
That is as far as I know, or my guess.

Last edited by War Man (2011-07-17 21:46:24)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
Speaking of rednecks, this guy I know who is pretty much a wannabe redneck had a status saying something to the effect of "Japan won the World Cup, but we won World War II". What a dick.
CC-Marley
+407|6826
Just laugh at him.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

DesertFox- wrote:

Speaking of rednecks, this guy I know who is pretty much a wannabe redneck had a status saying something to the effect of "Japan won the World Cup, but we won World War II". What a dick.
He says "we" as if he had anything at all to do with the war effort 60 years ago.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

I was just happy that I finally enjoyed watching a soccer game, even though my team lost. Never been able to get into the sport before.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13rin
+977|6476

Poseidon wrote:

13rin wrote:

You mean like how you just took Kmar's post to formulate your own insult?
There is huge difference.  I cited Kmar.  You ripped off someone's comments and claimed them as your own.  What you did is called plagiarism. UM will boot yer' ass if you pull that in academia, just saying.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
gurdeep
­
+812|4752|proll­y
cool thread
13rin
+977|6476
Well I guess we could riot... Over women's 'football'....
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6442|The Land of Scott Walker

Poseidon wrote:

u mad redneck?
Ignored the men's World Cup altogether.  I'm curious what that makes me. Guess I'd better ask you since you live much further south of my northern location and are clearly well-versed in the ways of the redneck.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
youre both rednecks
Tu Stultus Es
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6442|The Land of Scott Walker
All hetero men are rednecks given the definition utilized in this thread.
13rin
+977|6476

eleven bravo wrote:

youre both rednecks
I've got family buried in Miami.  Ain't what it used to be...

There are no rednecks in Miami.  Just Cubans, Hatians, Puerto Ricans, more Cubans, some rich jewish people, rich retired jewish people, gays in the Southbeach area, tourists that don't know any better, oh and more Cubans.  The working white man was run out of miami a long time ago.  All the rednecks fled to areas North of Ocala and Orlando.  A few holed up in Glades' and some got stuck down on the keys...

I've have the misfortune of going to Miami several times via job, and luckily now it's only when I blow through there to get to the Keys.  Hit the traffic right and with a sunpass, it ain't that bad.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
you forgot the nicaraguans.  i was born in miami
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

Stingray24 wrote:

All hetero men are rednecks given the definition utilized in this thread.
i dont know if poseidon is a redneck then
Tu Stultus Es
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH
I was watching the world cup while googling some of the french woman players just in my dirty whites, that constitutes me as a redneck, I suppose.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5234|Cleveland, Ohio
ugh i gotta go to miami towards the end of september for a few days

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard