11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
Should be another epic game by the fifa series.

https://www.fifa12.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Fifa-12-screenshot-3-590x294.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

2nd pic:

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|4843|Stoke
gurdeep
­
+812|4756|proll­y
git sum on ps3 if u can handle it. psn: nutzho

anyone know sam's psn?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Incredible game. I can't believe everything has been quiet about this. There is nothing more satisfying now than putting in a perfectly timed tackle; slipping a through ball through a defenders legs or volleying a cross from the 6 yard box. FIFA 12 is as close as it has gotten to perfection.

Mate wrote a review, and I tend to agree:
http://mmgaming.net/index.php/2011/11/07/fifa-12-review
Racoon_Flyer
+10|5935|Cambridge, UK
Indeed, nothing beats the feeling of a hard fought win, or even when everything goes right for you and you win 6-0 or something. I don't take too well to losing though as it's normally because I messed up with defending. Use to play FIFA on console but I got this years on PC and it's just as good if not better.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Bought this today, it's a huge adjustment, for the last 3 or Fifa games, I've just defended by running and holding down the circle button, so right now I'm just trying to get used to the change, I like all the changes they've made, great game.
I know fucking karate
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Yeah the defending does take a fair bit of getting used to, but when you do this version is by far the best yet.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
loving it
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Really can't get the hang of this....any tips for defending?...I've gone down to professional level and still can't win a game.
I know fucking karate
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
i cant give tips i suck at it :'(
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

justice wrote:

Really can't get the hang of this....any tips for defending?...I've gone down to professional level and still can't win a game.
Hold off, be patient and don't try and chase them everywhere. They will just dribble round you if you do that. Make sure that your back line is always straight and you don't drag players off that should be sitting in their holding positions. It's vital that you choose the right player to make the right tackle. Don't press X/B (I use alternate controls) unless you know you can make the tackle. The computer will not attempt to run round you if you just hold off on them (don't even need to jockey). It's all about the organisation and letting them make the mistake.

Also, never let them run down the wings. You'll know this from losing so often - if they get a cross in you're usually fucked.
gurdeep
­
+812|4756|proll­y

justice wrote:

just play against people who are worse than you
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Zimmer wrote:

Incredible game. I can't believe everything has been quiet about this.
Thanks for reminding me. I like to have one relatively new game for each sport I'm interested in. This should be sitting next to my MLB The Show.
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Awesome game!
Played it first time yesterday, defending was hard to get used to...
But as soon as we hit the high stakes of drinking fifa, I was god like.

Napoli are the bomb
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
Great game, though difficult to adapt to the new defending that requires skill and thought after being after to press thoughtlessly in previous games. Bennis, what are your drinking FIFA rules?
hocSiciliano
+6|4554|New York
Anyone playing this on Xbox 360? I just got it a week or so ago and am still adapting to the defending skills like nukchebi0 mentioned but definitely looking for a crew to play with. Anyone on a club or does everyone stick to the H2H and game modes like Career/Ultimate Team?
hocSiciliano
+6|4554|New York

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Incredible game. I can't believe everything has been quiet about this.
Thanks for reminding me. I like to have one relatively new game for each sport I'm interested in. This should be sitting next to my MLB The Show.
Only two sports games I generally play to be honest but now that sold off my PS3 and picked up an Xbox...I dont get "The Show" anymore...very sad about that. The Show and FIFA are hands down the best sports games out there...Madden isnt too bad now that they fixed it a bit after completely ruining it the past couple years but still it doesn't take the place of The Show and FIFA.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard