RDMC_old
+0|6747|Almere, Holland
Ok wanna hear.. who thinks that the L96A1 has the most damned beautiful sound in the world..? You like frikkin shoot and then that beautiful sounds comes around the corner.. I love it!!
Metaltop
+1|6774|The Netherlands
I like the sound,, but the M95 sounds more powerfull and deadly.
RDMC_old
+0|6747|Almere, Holland

Metaltop wrote:

I like the sound,, but the M95 sounds more powerfull and deadly.
Well I think this gun sounds like a frikkin lightnin storm It has like this echo.. Like Classic WWII sniperrifles
bingobones
+6|6736|London, UK
yeh its kool
kingkong777
+-1|6680
i love the sound as well
i love the accuarcy  as well
i love the damage   as well
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6669| United States of America
it is a "shkooooooooooooo" noiz lolz
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6696|Espoo, Finland
It should have a bigger BOOM before the echo sound. Now it sounds like *piff* *shhrouuuuud*

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-02-16 07:14:29)

=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6722|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
I agree it needs a bigger 'boom'. None of the guns in this game sound much like their real-life counterpartsbut the sound of the L96 is getting there.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6666|Lancaster Ohio, USA
Has anyone else noticed that they've up-ed the power on the M95 to 190? Check it out on the weapons pages on wiki if ya don't believe me...it's as accurate as the M24 was and is now a one shot kill weapon...at least that's what it looks like on paper...haven't really tried it out online yet...if anyone has let us know...and the L96A1 is cool...interesting sounds...but it needs to sounds more like an actual .308 going off
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6722|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
The damage of the M95 was 190 before, but thats special damage (ie damage done to an armoured person or vehicle) So if you shoot a person with armour on it does the same damage as it does to an unarmoured person. You can also shoot barrels, propane tanks and other explosive items and destroy them with one shot. You can also do a small amount of damage to vehicles (apart from tanks and APC's) - this can sometimes be enough to destroy a burning Blackhawk or Jeep. The actual damage of the M95 is 95 (same as the M24 and L96A1. As far as I can tell, body armour halves the damage done therefore 190/2 = 95 damage against an armoured person.
CommandoRog
+10|6695|USA
I used the L96 the first time today.
Im no pro at sniping,i have a Ratio 1.68 (good or bad) i dont know.
Normally i get between 15 and 25 kills a round,but today i finished a round with 42 kills.
Luck?maybe,but i dont think so.
I was getting alot of 1 shot 1 kills and not always aiming for the head.
This weapon is sweet.
Sound is awesome,I love the crack when shot.
I used the 95,but this is my weapon of choice now when sniping.
Try it and you will see.
SGTdb
+0|6656
Alright, maybe i'm missing something, but I saved one of my unlocks to get the L96 - so as soon as the patch came out, I chose it.  But - I can't find it now ?   When I cycle through the sniper rifles in the class select screen, it just goes back and forth between the kit weapon, and the M95...  What gives ?  Is it only certain maps ?  Certain nationality ?  Bug ?

Thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard