lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

13urnzz wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hey, your relentless and unwarranted taunting of me in every corner of this forum, in conversations I am not even a part of renders me unapologetic.
so, in this thread, you have the raisins to make the claim that me hounding you is unwarranted?

lowing wrote:

It is not meant to protect those that want to curtail another citizens life for fun.

burnzz wrote:

fuck off, you and the the extra set of lips that you speak out of from the side of your neck.
You mean in this thread as opposed to the countless thread where you did taunt and make smart ass comments? Regardless, I don't think I said anything to you in this thread before you started up.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6521

lowing wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

Uzique wrote:

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2011/06/ebooks-not-there-yet/
i bought a paperback yesterday of a title i had read in a library, some 20 odd years ago. i don't disagree with the story - there are titles that i want that i can't get on my particular platform. it's just given a choice between an ebook and not reading at all, i'm downloading.
Well!? Don't keep us in suspense, what happened to the "little engine that could"?
try again, lying fucker.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

13urnzz wrote:

you have no credibility, and if Gibson had not crashed and taken all the PM's with it, i would splatter that shit in the light of day, so others could see you for the troll you are.
Again, I stayed quiet for a long time and let you go unchallenged. If you do not like to be taunted, then don't do it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

13urnzz wrote:

lowing wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

i bought a paperback yesterday of a title i had read in a library, some 20 odd years ago. i don't disagree with the story - there are titles that i want that i can't get on my particular platform. it's just given a choice between an ebook and not reading at all, i'm downloading.
Well!? Don't keep us in suspense, what happened to the "little engine that could"?
try again, lying fucker.
that wasn't in this thread burndd.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6521

lowing wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

you have no credibility, and if Gibson had not crashed and taken all the PM's with it, i would splatter that shit in the light of day, so others could see you for the troll you are.
Again, I stayed quiet for a long time and let you go unchallenged. If you do not like to be taunted, then don't do it.
try again, lying fucker.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

13urnzz wrote:

lowing wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

try again, lying fucker.
Get over it. If you do not like to be taunted, then don't do it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6521

lowing wrote:

Don't respond to me...That is what I do you, and it works just fine.

try again, lying fucker
eleven bravo
+1,399|5283|foggy bottom
lowing is pathetic
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

13urnzz wrote:

lowing wrote:

try again, lying fucker
Sorry, gunna try and respect tuckers request.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6521

lowing wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

lowing wrote:

try again, lying fucker
Sorry, gunna try and respect tuckers request.
https://i.imgur.com/FqsGg.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6546|...

lets all jus chill

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard