Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

13urnzz wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Pawn Stars.. Always interesting but this newest one was 5/10.
what was amazing to me, is the store isn't that big. we stopped by one day, they weren't filming or anything, and the place is tiny.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4042/4345272628_b282cbc41a_z.jpg?zz=1
The camera adds 300sqft
Xbone Stormsurgezz
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
I'm currently watching Two and a half men.
Shit's so funny i can't even stop watching it.
9/10

But seriously have to start watching Breaking bad, i know i'm gonna like it.
So little time, so many good shows -.-
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

The Borgias

Currently half-way through disc 2. Liking it better than I thought I would.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
Portlandia (seas. 1): 8/10   Some skits are hilarious, others miss the mark, but it's pretty funny overall. Seems like it will probably be short lived though...

Archer (seas. 2): 9/10  Actually seems funnier than season 1 so far...a good sign if a show gets better with age.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Portlandia (seas. 1): 8/10   Some skits are hilarious, others miss the mark, but it's pretty funny overall. Seems like it will probably be short lived though...

Archer (seas. 2): 9/10  Actually seems funnier than season 1 so far...a good sign if a show gets better with age.
I'm almost done with Season 1 of Archer. I fucking love it.

The password is admin? That is just... babytown frolics.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
So Archer is good? I'm stranded at my parents' over spring break and need something to watch.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I'm stranded at my parents' over spring break and need something to watch.
your cokehead roomies gonna pawn your shit and stuff it up his nose
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6443|Kakanien
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6439

13urnzz wrote:

Haven't lived with him in two years bro. Also he sold more coke than he did, so he wasn't lacking in dosh.

Now I got a super introvert who tries to marry bitches, talks to himself when other people are in the room, spends most of his waking hours watching Sponge Bob, and laughs like a shithead. And there was a while back in October when he would spend 15 hours a week talking with his mom.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6439
But fuck that, I'm in a single next year. Shit's gonna be tight.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

13urnzz wrote:

Haven't lived with him in two years bro. Also he sold more coke than he did, so he wasn't lacking in dosh.

Now I got a super introvert who tries to marry bitches, talks to himself when other people are in the room, spends most of his waking hours watching Sponge Bob, and laughs like a shithead. And there was a while back in October when he would spend 15 hours a week talking with his mom.
oh. you moved in with hurricane . . .
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6439
No it's not that bad. This guy doesn't smoke or get hard to Robert De Niro's character in Taxi Driver.
TravisC555
+118|6190|Cox Convention Center, OK
The Firm:
More of an action packed legal drama. I guess you can call it a legal thriller after a bit of browsing around on Wikipedia.  9/10

The Good Wife:
Good legal drama, need to watch the first two seasons though. Wish ABC wouldn't have cancelled Boston Legal, but this is a good replacement. 9/10
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6482|Gold Coast
Community
Decent. I thought it'd be one of those shows that I couldnt watch past episode 1 but ended up watching all of season 1 today.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6482|Gold Coast
So I finished season 2 and up to date with season 3.

Had that feeling of not knowing what to do once you watch so many tv episodes in one sitting.

Also, nerd crush on Annie.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6443|Kakanien
danger 5

first 3 episodes. hilarious in the beginning, then decent
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
True Blood umm..... 4/10? At least for now, that thing is ridiculous
House 10/10
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Doctor Who Series 1 (9th doctor) - 8/10. people called Christopher Eccleston emo. I don't see it.
Doctor Who Series 2 (10th doctor) - 8/10. David Tennant's use of an outrageous accent at times made me switch on subtitles, but it's mostly understandable. smooth transition from the first series (with a bit between the two episodes in a special features section).

Working my way through Series 3 right now. I wish the classic episodes were easier to find and cheaper to buy. A bunch are on amazon and some are on amazon prime for free, but it isn't complete. If anybody can point me to a box set that I've somehow missed, I'd be spectacularly pleased.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

i watched all 6 seasons in about 2 weeks... sorry school.  9th > 10th = 11th IMO.  though they all had things i like about them.  i found the companions were usually a big factor in whether i liked the doctor or not. rose was probably the best and the last (amy) was almost as good.  martha and donna were by far the worst
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I was brainwashed by the fourth doctor when I was a little kid to like him best, so was unfairly prejudiced against the fifth. Still, I like the ninth and tenth. Haven't seen any eleventh yet.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
david tennants accent isn't outrageous

lots of the old (pre-eccelstone) episodes got destroyed by accident. if the BBC doesn't have a full library, you're probably not going to find them
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Alright, he mutters with an outrageous accent. But when he doesn't, I understand him fine.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

FatherTed wrote:

lots of the old (pre-eccelstone) episodes got destroyed by accident. if the BBC doesn't have a full library, you're probably not going to find them
Seriously?!

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

i can find every single season   so theyre definitely out there
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

Winston_Churchill wrote:

i can find every single season   so theyre definitely out there
nyet. the bbc have run campaigns asking people to check stuff like boxes in their loft because they honestly don't have every episode.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard