Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5494|...
I havent seen the wire
inane little opines
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|4754|foggy bottom
I liked the wire when it was called Homicide:Life on the Streets and it was made 10 years earlier
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4250|proll­y

eleven bravo wrote:

coolstorybro wrote:

the series is rated 9.7/10 on imdb. not like that really means much but still...

watch the show you cockmunchers
youre not selling your point.  all people say about the show is how highly rated it is.
i dont need to sell it. watch it and get back to me
gurdeep
­
+812|4250|proll­y
you think i would just watch all 5 seasons 4 separate times because it was just decent? Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jord
Member
+2,382|6173|The North, beyond the wall.
Series 3 of Jersey shore, 8.5/10

1st season was better. I don't like deena.
jord
Member
+2,382|6173|The North, beyond the wall.
I have people that think they're more fun that they actually are. "I'm like a walking holiday". Yeah stfu
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6232|Oxferd Ohire
if jersey shore can get an 8.5/10 the simpsons s11 can get a 50/10
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jord
Member
+2,382|6173|The North, beyond the wall.
jersey shore for lyf dawg.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6234|Toronto | Canada

What should I watch next?

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Friday Night Lights
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6148
there's a reason the wire is at the top of that list

do itttt
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6096|132 and Bush

Winston_Churchill wrote:

What should I watch next?

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Friday Night Lights
Xbone Stormsurgezz
gurdeep
­
+812|4250|proll­y
nah the wire sucks. dont watch it. friday night lights obv the best choice
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6096|132 and Bush

coolstorybro wrote:

nah the wire sucks. dont watch it. friday night lights obv the best choice
no way

btw.. just started watching Shark Men on Natgeo .. kinda meh so far.

Finished season two of Swamp People .. I liked it.

Mid way through season 3 of Axe Men .. is ok

/testosterone reality tv
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6148

coolstorybro wrote:

nah the wire sucks. dont watch it.
Is this real life
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4250|proll­y
the wire just copied everything from homicide: life on the streets. shit show is shit
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|4754|foggy bottom

coolstorybro wrote:

the wire just copied everything from homicide: life on the streets. shit show is shit
qft
Tu Stultus Es
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6096|132 and Bush

Well i can tell you that is not the general consensus.. granted general consensus is not always indicative of quality. The writing on The Wire was better than most.

Here's what I've been watching the last month or so.
https://i.imgur.com/6G0pV.jpg
Some are shit.. but I try to give even apparent shit shows a chance.
.. and if it seems excessive it's only because I've been breaking this in.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6096|132 and Bush

i haven't watched "Suits" yet.. though I'm told I would like it ..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13/f/taiwan
Member
+940|5194

coolstorybro wrote:

the wire just copied everything from homicide: life on the streets. shit show is shit
GS got to you.
gurdeep
­
+812|4250|proll­y

Kmar wrote:

Well i can tell you that is not the general consensus.. granted general consensus is not always indicative of quality. The writing on The Wire was better than most.

Here's what I've been watching the last month or so.
http://i.imgur.com/6G0pV.jpg
Some are shit.. but I try to give even apparent shit shows a chance.
.. and if it seems excessive it's only because I've been breaking this in.
i was kidding. read the last page
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4531|Massachusetts, USA

jord wrote:

Series 3 of Jersey shore, 8.5/10

1st season was better. I don't like deena.
Deena is an ugly cow who needs to gtfo. Same with Sammy.


All i want to see on the Shore is MVP going out and fucking around. That's the only reason to watch.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
gurdeep
­
+812|4250|proll­y
except sammy is hot
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6232|Oxferd Ohire
reminds me of my cousins sister in law
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4250|proll­y
jwoww is the one who needs to gtfo. cant stand her
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|4754|foggy bottom
the wire sucks
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard