-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6668|BC, Canada
Congrats
congrats on the free education!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
thanks, tis a happy ending... ish. apart from the usual emotional rollercoaster of saying goodbye to lots of people, moving out, etc.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

DUnlimited wrote:

you should then, with such amazing groups as crazy town and system of a down? lol. i think i'd rather listen to britney spears
innit!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
oh and i saw princess margaret the other day; she flew onto campus in a helicopter and was pottering around...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
gurdeep
­
+812|4764|proll­y
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
nigga west side
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom

Uzique wrote:

oh and i saw princess margaret the other day; she flew onto campus in a helicopter and was pottering around...
i saw elijah wood on the same plane i was  on one time
Tu Stultus Es
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4851|Amsterdam

eleven bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Seeing Frodo is waaaaaaaay cooler than princess maragret
gurdeep
­
+812|4764|proll­y
i saw richard simmons at the orlando airport
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom

Kampframmer wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Seeing Frodo is waaaaaaaay cooler than princess maragret
princess whozawhat?
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England
I was walking down the street in Providence and ran into the guy that does Dinner Impossible
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
my cousin was on american idol
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
oh and i fully broke my iphone and can't send it off for repair because it's full of gf nudies

dilemma
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

Uzique wrote:

oh and i fully broke my iphone and can't send it off for repair because it's full of gf nudies

dilemma
wipe a magnet over that sucka.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-06-29 09:44:06)

Stimey
­
+786|6129|Ontario | Canada
dude they probably get tons of weird shit on those phones when they repair them
some nudes of a girlfriend are probably one of the most tasteful things they see
­
­
­
­
­
­
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

Toilet Sex wrote:

keep us informed liq
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
yeah i know but it's just the principle. i might send off for that apple mail-repair service because i don't want to look an apple store assistant in the eyes knowing he's gonna be staring at my girlfriend's coonch as soon as i walk out the door. shudder.
13rin
+977|6488
I've met & photo op'ed with Charlie Crist & Dan Marino.

Met... Bobby Bowden, Leonard Hamilton, Mike Martin, Myron Rolle (not that famous but still awesome by any standards), Tim Teebow, Christie Alley, Guy Harvey, Jimbo Fischer and a few other ones that currently escape me...  That picture of me holding the Stanley Cup is out there too.  Fuck I really want that one.

Kinda jealous about the frodo one though...

Sucks about the iphone UZI.  Mine survived being launched off the front bumper of my jeep at 15 mph with a small crack in the lcd at the bottom.   Getting a iphone 4 tomorrow....
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6488
Wiping it clean tonight.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
I shook colin powell's hand when I was 16 years old
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
i threw my iphone at the floor of waterloo station when really drunk last night... it has been blinkering on and off and restarting temperamentally for about 2-3 weeks after another drunken night when i (again) threw it and my macbook. i have a real short fuse with apple gadgets when i'm drunk, apparently. i might have to spend my £300 undergrad essay prize money on repairing my own stupidity. ironic.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
and i had a conversation with christopher hitchens for like 5 minutes back in feb of this year
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

I shook colin powell's hand when I was 16 years old
I shook that assholes hand in Iraq. Him, and Rumsfeld.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard