+3,936|6501|so randum
redknapp for pres
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
The whole England scene is a fucking shamble.

The ONLY guy who can fix that is Redknapp.

Redknapp wont leave before the end of the season though.

So who the fuck is going to manage us at the Euro's??

The players don't give a shit, the FA don't give a shit, England has some of the most loyal fans in the world but even they don't to support these idiots...what a shame.
I know fucking karate
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
By the way, I hope Terry quits England, he's one of the few who actually tries his best and they treat him like shit, he might be a racist and a cunt off the pitch but he gives everything for England, they don't deserve him.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

justice wrote:

By the way, I hope Terry quits England, he's one of the few who actually tries his best and they treat him like shit, he might be a racist and a cunt off the pitch but he gives everything for England, they don't deserve him.
you're right, we don't deserve a racist. i hope he quits too

but yeah, i agree with everything else, whoever takes the England job has one hell of a task
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
People saying Pearce until the end of the season then Redknapp...kind of ruins out Euro chances then, but makes sense for the long term.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

we have no Euro chances anyway, i hope we play the kids in the Euros for some experience. we aren't going to win it, so give the kids a chance
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
init, all kids except bring Becks back and make him captain.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

and make him play in his underpants
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma
redknap for england, special one for spurs.
heard it here first
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

actually i heard it from Rob Beasley first but nevermind that eh!!!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
shearer for pres
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

my bet is on Rosie47 the new manager
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'll fucking do it.  Listen to ya's, its a piece of piss.  Look at the pool of players to pick from.  It would be a right laugh, Id make them take it seriously, no dentist chairs, honest.

I dont blame Capello.  JT looks guilty as fuck from what I have seen, excpt there is that stupid ball thing in his mouth.  However, he hasnt been tried in court, so so far not guilty.

Redknapp comes out of praising the UK justice system, and its kind of connected why Capello quits.

I wouldnt of accepted it if I was the FA, I would of licked his Italian titties for him to stay.  I would of apologised and told him how sorry I was.  £6m a year though, he aint worth that.

I'll do it for £100k a year.  I started coaching hockey in the 80's.  Thats gotta add to my chances surley.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
this sunderland game sounds good, going into the 2nd half of extra time now
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
about 40 shots in the match so far O:
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
I hope Harry doesnt leave Spurs, best manager we have had in a long time. TBH I don't see why he couldn't manage England on the side.

He'd get to see all the English players in the prem anyway, and they only get together when there are breaks in the league. The only downside would be every favourable decision Spurs get would be subject to a conspiracy theory about protecting the england manager...

Also I know everyone is talking about innocent until proven guilty, but the fact is, you cannot have the captain of your national team to be accused of racism and maintain harmony across the England camp (even if he is found not guilty after the euros). If Terry says he is innocent, fair enough. However he should be able to see that the England captain should not cause disharmony within a squad with a lot of different races.
"I know I am innocent, however, in the best interests of the England squad, I will relinquish the captaincy until I have had the chance to clear my name. Racism has no part in football, but until I have shown my innocence, I can understand that some players for the team might have reservations about me being captain." If Terry had been sensible and thought about why he could not currently be captain, and had stepped down himself, Capello would still have a job...
Its very unfair on Spurs if Harry has to step down.

Good point about JT stepping down aswell.  Did any of the players come out and hint he should step down?
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5549|paris
ye should apply '27, bet you'd be better than capello.
I was suprised this morning when the fella on the news was saying how poor Capello has been.  I was like 'Really? Bit harsh aint it'?

Then I thought back to the last WC.  Was he in charge then?

Has the results really been that bad? All 3 of my eyes had been on Wales over the last 2-3 years.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Amdi Peter wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/JbWSe.jpg

doubt many managers would. they had a shocking world cup, that in no way means Capello is a bad manager
So other than 1 WC, he's the best England have ever had? %wise
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5549|paris

Toilet Sex wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

doubt many managers would. they had a shocking world cup, that in no way means Capello is a bad manager
but how many major tournaments has he succeeded in?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Amdi Peter wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

but how many major tournaments has he succeeded in?
you can't judge him on that at England. the whole team had a terrible world cup, not just Capello. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Capello#As_a_coach
Its the first time in my life I cant remember a media witch hunt to get a manager out of the England seat.  Usually they build him up and shoot him down but not in this case.

Other than his morals and principles, it just seems very odd.  Maybe 10% of me thought he would quit, 50% thought they'd sack him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard