Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Martinez of Wigan is the rumour

Dalglish being sacked has been coming for ages, i wish he stayed to waste more money and finish even worse next season
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
all in the grand-scheme to purify the premier league from any non-alex ferguson scots
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
does it still work that if you deny a charge, and you're found wrong, or if you appeal a charge and your appeal is found wrong you get an extended ban? joey barton's gone not-guilty on one of his counts.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cisse
+63|4370
afaik they can choose to extent it ye
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

if they judge it to be a stupid appeal/wasting time or something they might extend it i fink
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke

Toilet Sex wrote:

if they judge it to be a stupid appeal/wasting time or something they might extend
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Michael Owen on his travels http://www1.skysports.com/football/news … ing-United

Wonder where he'll end up, I hope to see him play more often as he's still class. also interested to see where the #7 will go... RONALDOOOOOOOOO
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
i hope he doesn't go off and do some stupid russian/asian team thing and drift from team to team. i'd like to see him as a pundit really, always came across as fairly intelligent (for a footballer).
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'd have him, we do have a habit of picking up the famous old pros.  Hasslebank, Fowler, Kenny Miller, Bellamy !
Cisse
+63|4370
west ham if they get promoted, forces his way back into the england team for the 2014 world cup, and on his sensational return he bags a hat trick in the final, england beating germany 3-2

remember this post
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
I almost bought it, until I saw Germany lose.  I think they will win every game at the Euro's and lift Ze Trophy

Ahhhhh just ignore what I said

Last edited by 1927 (2012-05-17 08:46:39)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

When are the qualification games for Cardiff?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

ultra's gonna get a slap for that
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

cardiff were knocked out by Wet Spam
Ultrafunkula

What? Already? Shit
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

i should have not replied actually and let 27 rearrange your face for taking the pish
Ultrafunkula

Naw, he luvs me too much to do such a thing.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Ultrafunkula wrote:

What? Already? Shit
blackpool v west spam
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
BTW what a brutally awful decision to sack Mick Mccarthy and put some inexperienced newbie in charge, who goes on to win no games. It's like the owner wanted them to get relegated.
I know fucking karate

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Naw, he luvs me too much to do such a thing.
Your quite right; I wouldnt fucking dream of it handsome <3

Its not as if Im bitter about it, we got well and truly dicked by the much better team over both legs.  Id rather that than bossing both games and loosing or a dodgy decision in the 92nd minute of the 2nd leg.  When the correct result in sport comes through it always makes me feel warm inside like when you wee yourself.  Self satisfaction

Good luck to West Ham vs Blackpool, I used to support the 'Ammers but think Holloway is the shit, even so, Id rather see West Ham on MOTD next season.

Liverpool please sign Brenda Rogers as your next boss, Id love it.

justice wrote:

BTW what a brutally awful decision to sack Mick Mccarthy and put some inexperienced newbie in charge, who goes on to win no games. It's like the owner wanted them to get relegated.
Disgusting decision and Villa can count themselves lucky aswell, very lucky.

There should be a hiring and firing window like a transfer window.

Why bother with contracts these days?
Cisse
+63|4370
is it ok that i want a german team to beat an english team?

also go blackpool
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
BLACKPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
holloway ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Man, Blackpool had so many chances, they easily could have won that.
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard