Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
Only I can throw books across the room. Your book throwing skills are painstakingly lower than mine.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

I wanted to throw my kindle when Spoiler (highlight to read):
the hound died

I think there's now too much magic in the series and it takes over too many story lines. Major battles are going to be won by who has the most powerful priests.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
Gay scene too much
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

AussieReaper wrote:

I wanted to throw my kindle when Spoiler (highlight to read):
the hound died

I think there's now too much magic in the series and it takes over too many story lines. Major battles are going to be won by who has the most powerful priests.
I didn't because you don't really see it happen. She just walks away.

Unless he re-appears somewhere else?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

Jay wrote:

Gay scene too much
Yeah that was disturbing for me. It bugs me seeing two people of the same sex making out or more. It bothers me less with ladies, but when two guys are going at it I'm disgusted.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jay wrote:

Gay scene too much
Yeah that was disturbing for me. It bugs me seeing two people of the same sex making out or more. It bothers me less with ladies, but when two guys are going at it I'm disgusted.
whats the difference between two girls doing it and two guys?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'm attracted to women not men. So maybe that's why it bothers me less.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma
You know what? That might just be the reason.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
rdx-fx
+955|6592
Seems kind of silly, two people getting hot and bothered, when (to my perspective) there's nothing sexy about either of the people going at it.

Works for them, so .. whatever.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Two guys kissing eachother. So what?

Come to think of it, read in a newspaper that some study shows that homophobic people have hidden poofy feelings themselves and are scared of them. And thus hate gays, trying to be straight as a freeway. So which one of you guys is the first one to come out of the closet?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5720|Gulf Coast

The last bit was a little disturbing. When the boy caught the crossbow bolt to the leg and the soldier "helped" him back up.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I used to be a boy, but then I took a crossbow to the knee.

Yeah that scene was really freaking disturbing. I loved Yoren saying, "I never liked crossbows, they always took to long to reload!" and then killing the guy who shot him. Why the hell was he so opposed to them taking Gendry that he'd die trying? He could just tell Gendry to GTFO so he doesn't have any problems.

edit: Arya is going to become a freaking badass! Also Brienne is HUGE! How tall is she 7 feet?

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-04-17 12:25:18)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

you will learn my young padawan.  though you really shouldve caught on by now
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Gendry is Robert's bastard son, I get it. Yoren doesn't know that though. Also only Yoren and Gendry are the only two people who have any idea Arry is actually Arya. So if Gendry GTFO and either goes ahead and follows carefully behind the problem is solved. The King's Landing assholes wanting Gendry won't find him.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

El Beardo wrote:

The last bit was a little disturbing. When the boy caught the crossbow bolt to the leg and the soldier "helped" him back up.
i saw it coming a mile away
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah I knew he'd be killed as well Jord, but it was still disturbing seeing him bleed out like that.

Who's that main guy who commanded those men at the fight and also killed Syrio the dancing teacher?
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Gendry is Robert's bastard son, I get it. Yoren doesn't know that though. Also only Yoren and Gendry are the only two people who have any idea Arry is actually Arya. So if Gendry GTFO and either goes ahead and follows carefully behind the problem is solved. The King's Landing assholes wanting Gendry won't find him.
Pretty sure Yoren knows about Gendry. He definitely knows about Arya without speculation.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well yeah...wasn't he the one that took Arya, cut her hair, and brought her with him to the wall for her safety? Well he was gonna drop her off at Winterfell though.

Anyways, if he'd just sent Gendry on ahead, or hidden him and waited for the Kings Guard or whoever that is to come back then show them he isn't there I wonder what would happen. He was a bit of an idiot for threatening those two guys that first time though facepalm.gif
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah I knew he'd be killed as well Jord, but it was still disturbing seeing him bleed out like that.

Who's that main guy who commanded those men at the fight and also killed Syrio the dancing teacher?
Amory Lorch
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Is he a boss figure or does he have any character development whatsoever? I look forward to the epic boss battle he'll inevitably feature in.

edit: Syrio using his wooden sword when there's 4-5 perfectly good one's lying on the ground from the guys he knocked out. WTF?

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-04-17 13:16:09)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
As for gay dudes kissing, it's repulsive. That's not me being macho or anything, I just don't find men to be attractive in the slightest. Lesbians? Cool. Gay dudes? No. Fuck, even women find male gay sex repulsive and completely unattractive.

Throw a lesbo scene in there and you're pleasing basically every non-gay dude and the majority of women I've known in my life. Throw a gay dude scene in there and you're only catering to gay dudes and making everyone else needlessly uncomfortable.

Last edited by Jay (2012-04-17 13:22:07)

-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Is he a boss figure or does he have any character development whatsoever? I look forward to the epic boss battle he'll inevitably feature in.

edit: Syrio using his wooden sword when there's 4-5 perfectly good one's lying on the ground from the guys he knocked out. WTF?
He didn't kill Syrio. And no, he's not a major character. He plays the role of foil to Arya.
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
^^ that
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Jay wrote:

As for gay dudes kissing, it's repulsive. That's not me being macho or anything, I just don't find men to be attractive in the slightest. Lesbians? Cool. Gay dudes? No. Fuck, even women find male gay sex repulsive and completely unattractive.

Throw a lesbo scene in there and you're pleasing basically every non-gay dude and the majority of women I've known in my life. Throw a gay dude scene in there and you're only catering to gay dudes and making everyone else needlessly uncomfortable.
Way to be insecure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard