unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

Really? Really. I'd expect to get in trouble if I maliciously vigilanted like that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Really? Really. I'd expect to get in trouble if I maliciously vigilanted like that.
Well I would rather have a city full of guys like that pharmacist than a city full of those to criminals...How bout you?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

So you're asking me if I'd rather have dangerous criminals or dangerous crazy men in my city?

g1.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

So you're asking me if I'd rather have dangerous criminals or dangerous crazy men in my city?

g1.
Well lets see, no prior criminal record, productive member of society. Apparently the only ones that would need to worry about him being "crazy" are little fuckin assholes that pull guns on on him. Yeah I can live with that. I will take the pharmacist, again, how about you?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5194|Sydney
The more we look at it with the information we have available to us the more the statement I made previously seems reasonable.

Jaekus wrote:

I'd wager the kids would never have shot him and were all full of bravado, which is why the other ran, and the pharmacist was aching for the day he could execute someone, which is why he did it.

Hence, murder one fits this case perfectly.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

g1.
Well lets see, no prior criminal record, productive member of society. Apparently the only ones that would need to worry about him being "crazy" are little fuckin assholes that pull guns on on him. Yeah I can live with that. I will take the pharmacist, again, how about you?
Hah. No prior criminal record, until now. Just like some serial killers. If he was that malevolent, who's to say he wouldn't have just gotten bored waiting for some armed robbers to do in?

I'll take neither, thank you.
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

g1.
You know nothing about this guy. Only thing we know is he murdered some punk kid who tried to hold him up. For all we know he could've been dealing drugs on the side with a prostitution ring.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Jaekus wrote:

The more we look at it with the information we have available to us the more the statement I made previously seems reasonable.

Jaekus wrote:

I'd wager the kids would never have shot him and were all full of bravado, which is why the other ran, and the pharmacist was aching for the day he could execute someone, which is why he did it.

Hence, murder one fits this case perfectly.
so you are telling me you are willing to "wager" that the criminals would not have shot HIM. Would you also be willing to "wager" YOU or your kids won't get shot when someone pulls a gun on you?
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? Pay attention.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6690|Canberra, AUS
I cannot honestly believe that lowing fails to see what's wrong with executing a defenceless human being who patently poses no threat. Fucked up tbh.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

Seriously. Coming back out to finish the job was the nail in both their coffins.
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney
Clearly so, unless you have a one-dimensional view if the world.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6513

Jaekus wrote:

one-dimensional, like your nose pressed up against a tv that's playing faux news 24/7?
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

one-dimensional, like your nose pressed up against a tv that's playing faux news 24/7?
Yeah, but only the stories that you agree with. Don't let the facts get in the way of an opinion, and none of this "let's look at this more objectively" hippy crap.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-06-02 20:31:04)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Spark wrote:

I cannot honestly believe that lowing fails to see what's wrong with executing a defenceless human being who patently poses no threat. Fucked up tbh.
and I honestly cannot believe that you fail to see that having a gun pointed in his face and threatened with death did something to the guy, that he normally wouldn't have done.

I really do love how you label the armed robbers as "defenseless human beings", almost as if they were just poor innocent victims of the pharmacist who decided to go on a shooting spree.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6690|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

and I honestly cannot believe that you fail to see that having a gun pointed in his face and threatened with death did something to the guy, that he normally wouldn't have done.

I really do love how you label the armed robbers as "defenseless human beings", almost as if they were just poor innocent victims of the pharmacist who decided to go on a shooting spree.
Errrrrr

The person was unarmed, yes? He was incapacitated, yes? Tell what possible threat this person presented to him in this state when he went back to get another gun with the express intent of execution.

What this guy deserves under the law is a very long, preferably permanent jail sentence.

What this guy deserves from a more basic-moral-instinctive point of view is to be thrown off a high cliff.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA
Ya know what I like, I like it when people come here that have been arrested, thrown in jail, OD'ed on drugs, or still do drugs and tell me how stupid and fucked up I am.   Always amusing.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

Errrrrr

The person was unarmed, yes? He was incapacitated, yes? Tell what possible threat this person presented to him in this state when he went back to get another gun with the express intent of execution.

What this guy deserves under the law is a very long, preferably permanent jail sentence.

What this guy deserves from a more basic-moral-instinctive point of view is to be thrown off a high cliff.
yes the criminal was unarmed, and yes he was incapacitated. I did not say he still posed a threat. I said 10 seconds earlier that poor "defenseless human being" was one of two people pointing a gun at the pharmacist threatening him with death, and the pharmacist snapped because of it. I never said it was not murder. All I have ever done was express sympathy for the guy and the situation he was put in and acknowledge the events that sent him over the edge. That was it Spark.
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Ya know what I like, I like it when people come here that have been arrested, thrown in jail, OD'ed on drugs, or still do drugs and tell me how stupid and fucked up I am.   Always amusing.
You are the perfect human being, we all know it.
May I call you Jesus?
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

Errrrrr

yes the criminal was unarmed, and yes he was incapacitated. I did not say he still posed a threat. I said 10 seconds earlier that poor "defenseless human being" was one of two people pointing a gun at the pharmacist threatening him with death, and the pharmacist snapped because of it. I never said it was not murder. All I have ever done was express sympathy for the guy and the situation he was put in and acknowledge the events that sent him over the edge. That was it Spark.
How do you know it wa 10 seconds later?
How do you know the emotional state of the pharmacist?
How do you know he mentally snapped?

And none of this "if it were me" bullshit. Facts.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

Errrrrr

10 seconds, a minute later, does it really matter after having a gun shoved in your face?

Are you really asking how I know he was upset after having a gun pointed at him and threatened with death?  Ummm cuz, we all would be?

Well, he was fine, his customers were fine and there was no danger of anyone getting shot until those criminals burst in waving a gun. Call it a guess
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

May I call you Jesus?
Well, if by perfect you mean never being on drugs, or in jail, yeah well I guess I am.
Jaekus, if you haven't guessed by now, I don't give a fuck what you call me.
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

10 seconds, a minute later, does it really matter after having a gun shoved in your face?
How about an hour later? Day later? Is there a time frame? Come on, tell us.

Are you really asking how I know he was upset after having a gun pointed at him and threatened with death?  Ummm cuz, we all would be?
So emotions make a crime not a crime in your book. Ah ok, got it.

Well, he was fine, his customers were fine and there was no danger of anyone getting shot until those criminals burst in waving a gun. Call it a guess
I can assure you I would not execute someone like he did if I were in his shoes. So it's probably best he's locked away before he can kill more people.
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

May I call you Jesus?
Well, if by perfect you mean never being on drugs, or in jail, yeah well I guess I am.
Ok, I take your word for it, Jesus.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

May I call you Jesus?
Ok, I take your word for it, Jesus.
Don't take my word for it, I am not the one calling me perfect. Personally I think you are cheapening the word by claiming never doing drugs or being in jail means I am perfect. I am taking your word for that.

You can however, take my word for the rest. I don't give a shit what you call me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard