Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5995|...
I only got in a fight once in kindergarten, I was winning but then his mum came and beat me up
inane little opines
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD
a kid called me gay in like 3rd grade so I punched him

another time in 6th grade some kid tried to pants me and I got all up in his face but a mutual friend kept us from each other's throats
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

Had my first kiss in kindergarten and got caught playing doctor. Good times.
did he get arrested?
Nah, but she friended me on facebook a while back. She looks like the girlfriend in the movie Orange County. Ugh.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

Shocking wrote:

I only got in a fight once in kindergarten, I was winning but then his mum came and beat me up
My mam told me this little lassy hit me (for whatever reason), so I turned around and thumped her one.

Haven't got a shred of recollection about it though.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
I got hit in the head with a tire iron when I was a freshman and i still ended up wooping his ass.  this was in front of like 20 people.  I had a pretty cool rep for the next three years
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

I saw my first tit in first grade. I was day dreaming at the beginning of the day and the girl next to me told me to "turn around I want to show you something". I turned around and she was flashing me.

According to facebook she goes to a Mormon college now. lol

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-05-17 12:46:07)

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5995|...
was it the big head guy who wanted revenge?

poor kid lol
inane little opines
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

Had about three 'fights' when I was in comp. One lasted all of thirty seconds and the other two were prematurely cut short by someone yelling 'teacher!' Never lost but never won either. Did give a kid a right hook once while walking home though. He and his friend kept throwing bottles and running up and shoving me. So I waited until he got right up behind me and turned. Caught him in the face and made him fall over. They both ran off after and never bothered me again so I was proper chuffed.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
I used to scrap all the time
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
The year my parents split (third grade) I was sent to the principals office 17 times for fighting.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom

Shocking wrote:

poor kid lol
actually the dude that hit me in the head with a tire iron that made me bleed like a lawn sprinkler ended up having my back about 3 years later when 10 guys were about to jump me and he was the only one who was willing to stand by myside.  he ended up joining the army a year after i did.  last i heard he's still in.
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6467

Jay wrote:

The year my parents split (third grade) I was sent to the principals office 17 times for fighting.
please write to ricki lake
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
I whooped his ass twice that day, after the first time thats when he got the tire iron and then I ended up headbutting him after he used it cus both my hands were keeping him from using it again.  he ran away.  I didnt snitch
Tu Stultus Es
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5995|...
Nobody ever fought me, people liked me too much, was treated like a king by everyone.
inane little opines
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

Jay wrote:

please write to ricki lake
Does she still have a tv show? I just might...
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD
we never had fights at my school
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
i havent been in a fisticuff in years.  Im a grown up now.
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

eleven bravo wrote:

Shocking wrote:

poor kid lol
actually the dude that hit me in the head with a tire iron that made me bleed like a lawn sprinkler ended up having my back about 3 years later when 10 guys were about to jump me and he was the only one who was willing to stand by myside.  he ended up joining the army a year after i did.  last i heard he's still in.
Sometimes the best friends you could have are those you've traded punches with.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

i havent been in a fisticuff in years.  Im a grown up now.
I got into a fight when I was on leave from Iraq. My brother started it, was losing it, I helped out, and walked out the bar with my sleeves covered in blood up to my elbows That was the last fight I was, and probably will be, in.
-Frederick Bastiat
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5995|...
I become a bit aggressive when drunk

hence I avoid drinking too much

Last edited by Shocking (2011-05-17 13:08:55)

inane little opines
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shocking wrote:

I become a bit aggressive when drunk

hence I avoid drinking too much
gots ta control dat shit son!
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
Im the coolest most mellow cat there is when i drink
Tu Stultus Es
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6407|'Murka

menzo wrote:

FEOS wrote:

So the argument here is about architectural styles?
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4795/5 … a47abo.jpg
http://fubini.swarthmore.edu/~ENVS2/S20 … lorida.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9083 … fa8e7o.jpg
http://voony.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/suburbia.jpg
Because otherwise, there isn't a whole hell of a lot of difference between these pictures...
except most of the buildings from my pictures are 4 story apartment buildings with parks in between and it is only 10mins from the city center. these are the neighbourhoods where everybody wants to live here.
Replace "4story apartment buildings" with "single family homes" and you're describing much of suburbia in America. Again, those pics are not necessarily the norm. It is totally dependent upon what metropolitan area you live near and the panache associated with the development.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I am too usually, but there's times where I turn into a raging meathead for no apparent reason. If it happens, I just leave the bar or go outside and bum a smoke
-Frederick Bastiat
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5995|...
It's not like I start the fights but if someone acts like a bit of a prick when I'm drunk I just react way too strongly to that.

if it wasnt for friends dragging me outside..
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard