Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Stimey
­
+786|5298|Ontario | Canada
Fuck feminists so hard.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/955 … e-slutwalk
http://pandagon.net/index.php/site/comm … _faq_sheet

Discuss feminism.

Last edited by Stimey (2011-05-11 20:10:05)

­
­
­
­
­
­
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|5917|Toronto | Canada

i have a few friends who went to this.  one of which is definitely a slut
{B-T}<babacanosh>
Member
+31|5780
This walk is ironic
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|5589|'Murka

Slut = fucks everyone

Whore = fucks everyone but you
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|4880|College Park, MD
IMO all rapists should be put in jail for life w/o parole, and that includes all forms of rape (in the US, the FBI classifies vaginal penetration as 'rape' but if you finger a girl it's 'sexual assault with foreign object' or some crap like that)

i support the uh, walk, 100%
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|5755|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Wait...a skirt that barely cover anything, and a top that make it so a nip slip is easy as pie is not asking for it?!?! Not that i complain, i like seeing those...but damn. Dont dress like someone who is beggin for sex if you dont want to get fucked?!?!

Somewhat stupid walk imo.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4536|London, England
Umm, why? They're right. Why on earth would you blame the victim? Do you feel women should wear burqas so men aren't tempted? Perhaps a return to the Victorian Age and a bit of ankle porn would serve you well.

Please. Anyone who blames the victim for their rape is a moron. If you can't control yourself, do the world a favor and chop off your balls.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4536|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

IMO all rapists should be put in jail for life w/o parole, and that includes all forms of rape (in the US, the FBI classifies vaginal penetration as 'rape' but if you finger a girl it's 'sexual assault with foreign object' or some crap like that)

i support the uh, walk, 100%
They should have their dick guillotined off.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5837|BC, Canada
What was it Dave Chappelle said "You may not be a whore, but you're wearing a whores uniform.".

On a srs note. Victim is not to blame. Some women don't mind making themselves targets it seems though.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|4880|College Park, MD

Jay wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

IMO all rapists should be put in jail for life w/o parole, and that includes all forms of rape (in the US, the FBI classifies vaginal penetration as 'rape' but if you finger a girl it's 'sexual assault with foreign object' or some crap like that)

i support the uh, walk, 100%
They should have their dick guillotined off.
in an ideal world we could just put them on death row, but there's always a chance that a person is falsely accused etc
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Blue Herring
Member
+13|3983
I totally agree with these women, I personally like to go to NAACP rallies dressed as an SS officer with a Nazi Eagle pinned to my chest, and the thought that I would have be accused "asking for it" when I get mobbed by the crowd scares the crap out of me. Just because I go to such a place dressed such a way does not mean I was looking for that kind of response.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|4880|College Park, MD

Blue Herring wrote:

I totally agree with these women, I personally like to go to NAACP rallies dressed as an SS officer with a Nazi Eagle pinned to my chest, and the thought that I would have be accused "asking for it" when I get mobbed by the crowd scares the crap out of me. Just because I go to such a place dressed such a way does not mean I was looking for that kind of response.
stupid stupid stupid argument, especially since it'd still be illegal to beat the living shit out of you

the civilized response in that situation would be to simply educate you on why your views are twisted etc
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Blue Herring
Member
+13|3983

Nic wrote:

What was it Dave Chappelle said "You may not be a whore, but you're wearing a whores uniform.".

On a srs note. Victim is not to blame. Some women don't mind making themselves targets it seems though.
Well, that's what I got from the cop's statement.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4536|London, England

Blue Herring wrote:

I totally agree with these women, I personally like to go to NAACP rallies dressed as an SS officer with a Nazi Eagle pinned to my chest, and the thought that I would have be accused "asking for it" when I get mobbed by the crowd scares the crap out of me. Just because I go to such a place dressed such a way does not mean I was looking for that kind of response.
I take you for a guy that likes blue...

https://theycallmejane.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/burka_11556050_onlinebild.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Blue Herring
Member
+13|3983

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Blue Herring wrote:

I totally agree with these women, I personally like to go to NAACP rallies dressed as an SS officer with a Nazi Eagle pinned to my chest, and the thought that I would have be accused "asking for it" when I get mobbed by the crowd scares the crap out of me. Just because I go to such a place dressed such a way does not mean I was looking for that kind of response.
stupid stupid stupid argument, especially since it'd still be illegal to beat the living shit out of you
Huh? It it legal to rape women? I don't get the significance of that point. There's a difference between law and practicality.

the civilized response in that situation would be to simply educate you on why your views are twisted etc
The point is that one shouldn't put themselves into a dangerous situation and be surprised when something happens, which is what I got from the police officer's statement, and I agree with it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5675

Jay wrote:

I take you for a guy that likes blue...

http://theycallmejane.files.wordpress.c … nebild.jpg
i'd totally hit that one in yellow . . .
Blue Herring
Member
+13|3983

Jay wrote:

Blue Herring wrote:

I totally agree with these women, I personally like to go to NAACP rallies dressed as an SS officer with a Nazi Eagle pinned to my chest, and the thought that I would have be accused "asking for it" when I get mobbed by the crowd scares the crap out of me. Just because I go to such a place dressed such a way does not mean I was looking for that kind of response.
I take you for a guy that likes blue...

http://theycallmejane.files.wordpress.c … nebild.jpg
Hmm, you're right. Those are the only two options. Slutwear and burqas. If only there was a choice which would be between the two extremes, maybe a shirt that covers decently without either being provocative or covering the entire face. But I guess that's just a pipe dream.

Last edited by Blue Herring (2011-05-11 20:38:48)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4652|Ventura, California
Ironic walk is ironic
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4357|Sydney

Blue Herring wrote:

I totally agree with these women, I personally like to go to NAACP rallies dressed as an SS officer with a Nazi Eagle pinned to my chest, and the thought that I would have be accused "asking for it" when I get mobbed by the crowd scares the crap out of me. Just because I go to such a place dressed such a way does not mean I was looking for that kind of response.
Nice troll.

Back to the serious comments please.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4764

Canadians must have nothing else better to do right now. I disagree with the officers remark and all but seriously this is the major thing the youth feel they must stand up against? Really?
Blue Herring
Member
+13|3983

Jaekus wrote:

Blue Herring wrote:

I totally agree with these women, I personally like to go to NAACP rallies dressed as an SS officer with a Nazi Eagle pinned to my chest, and the thought that I would have be accused "asking for it" when I get mobbed by the crowd scares the crap out of me. Just because I go to such a place dressed such a way does not mean I was looking for that kind of response.
Nice troll.

Back to the serious comments please.
It was a serious response. Making a fuss over some practical advice demonstrates the stupidity of the whole affair.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|5917|Toronto | Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Canadians must have nothing else better to do right now. I disagree with the officers remark and all but seriously this is the major thing the youth feel they must stand up against? Really?
you really do have no clue about society do you.  there are parades/rallys/etc every other day about every minor issue you can think of.  im pretty sure my friends that went to this went to another 2 'rallys' that same week.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4764

I know people protest over meaningless things all the time. It's just...I can't take youth protest seriously these days. At all. And the fact that your friends went to two other rallies that same week kinda confirm the stereotype I have in my head of privileged college kids protesting for fun.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyoursay/Slutwalk.jpg
Changing the world tehehehe
https://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/news2011/slutwalk1-0419.JPG
hahaha we're making a difference.
https://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2011/5/9/1304963615793/SlutWalk-007.jpg
serious change is coming hehehe
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|5917|Toronto | Canada

id say at least half the people at these things go just cause its something to do with friends and is usually fun/funny.  and its not limited to canadians

and it doesnt necessarily cause immediate change, but it certainly raises awareness for certain issues which is what they were aiming to do.  it got you talking about it and a helluva lot of others so id say it worked.
Stimey
­
+786|5298|Ontario | Canada

Macbeth wrote:

I know people protest over meaningless things all the time. It's just...I can't take youth protest seriously these days. At all. And the fact that your friends went to two other rallies that same week kinda confirm the stereotype I have in my head of privileged college kids protesting for fun.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyou … utwalk.jpg
Changing the world tehehehe
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles … 1-0419.JPG
hahaha we're making a difference.
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Art … lk-007.jpg
serious change is coming hehehe
This is why I said fuck them at the start of this thread.
Obviously rape is a serious problem when its legitimate. However, when some dumb cunt is playing "How many dicks can I fit in my alcohol riddled vagina this weekend?" and wakes up next to an ugly guy and calls it "Rape" I think there is a serious problem. And that's the category I think most of these girls fall under.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Or at least its the only ones that have RSVP'd on my facebook
­
­
­
­
­
­

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard