Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|5081|UK
finray why do you have the urge to cheat at every game you play??
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4837|...

makes it unfun really
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4103|Catherine Black

Vilham wrote:

finray why do you have the urge to cheat at every game you play??
Lol, what the fuck?

a) that's not cheating, it's just like looking at a map..
b) what other games do I cheat in?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

Fucking goblins. How do they work? How many do you have to kill?!

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4103|Catherine Black
I'd say about 40-50 before the invasion ends. I got the harpoon outta my last one. No rocket boots yet though
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

Maybe it knows that you don't buy games.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4103|Catherine Black
D:

Maybe.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

Me in my failhouse.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/terraria-1.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|5081|UK

Finray wrote:

Vilham wrote:

finray why do you have the urge to cheat at every game you play??
Lol, what the fuck?

a) that's not cheating, it's just like looking at a map..
b) what other games do I cheat in?
So using a third party ap to discover the location of all your floating islands, jungle etc isnt cheating? Ok if you say so.

Minecraft springs to mind. In fact, did you even bother buying that having played it for hundreds of hours?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4103|Catherine Black

Vilham wrote:

Finray wrote:

Vilham wrote:

finray why do you have the urge to cheat at every game you play??
Lol, what the fuck?

a) that's not cheating, it's just like looking at a map..
b) what other games do I cheat in?
So using a third party ap to discover the location of all your floating islands, jungle etc isnt cheating? Ok if you say so.

Minecraft springs to mind. In fact, did you even bother buying that having played it for hundreds of hours?
Actually, I used the minishark with meteorite bullets to find the floating islands, and the jungle I found wayyy before I used the app. Wasn't exactly hard, since my world spawned with a surface jungle.

Minecraft I've played like 30 hours max. I've not played it since way before it went into Beta, and I don't plan on any time soon. Kinda a bad game if you ask me.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

A bad game that you've played for 30 hours?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4754|Brisbane, Australia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

A bad game that you've played for 30 hours?
Yes, you see I played this game for 30 hours but didnt enjoy it that much so the independent developer who made it does not deserve my $15.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4103|Catherine Black

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

A bad game that you've played for 30 hours?
I played MW2 for 250 hours and still didn't think it was worth the £40.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|5081|UK
You have some pretty fucked up logic then.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|4314|Vortex Ring State
"[Minecraft] by Finray"
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,615|5051|Oxferd

Vilham wrote:

You have some pretty fucked up logic then.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

I got the vine grapple. So now I feel like Dr. Octopus.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4103|Catherine Black

Trotskygrad wrote:

"[Minecraft] by Finray"
oh noes, I made a thread on a game.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/dococ.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4103|Catherine Black
Ivy whip is just epic.

https://i.imgur.com/Zhq48.png

I've kinda got bored of the game now, since I've found every single thing
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

Update wrote:

Rocket boots no longer require mana. They will provide lift for 1 second and recharge every time the player touches the ground or uses grapple. Lift speed has been slightly increased to offset loss of long flights. This makes the boots more viable for caster Characters.
Well...

Back to the drawing board.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4754|Brisbane, Australia

Whaaat. Thats retarded, now you cant fly with them. Lame.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Whaaat. Thats retarded, now you cant fly with them. Lame.
You still can. The extra boost they give you means they're really great for jetting around tunnels IF you have a grapple or are able to land on something. Also, you can trade out mana gear for other things now. I don't think it was worth the trade-off, though. Being able to move up hell shafts quickly doesn't compensate for the fact that it's harder to explore the skies now or that I'm routinely dropped towards pools of lava because the boots no longer have much duration.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|5081|UK
um anti gravity boots kinda solve the problem of not being able to fly.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4754|Brisbane, Australia

Do the anti-gravity boots let you fall into the sky? If they do then I guess I accept these changes.

My favourite part of using rocket boots was flying around in the sky. I found grappling far more useful in caves most of the time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard