Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,927|5753|949

not a fan of big breasts.  I like handfuls.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4909|Catherine Black

uziq wrote:

which includes psytrance raves, ketamine, extensive history of sexual abuse
where do I find these women
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4909|Catherine Black

mtb0minime wrote:

Seriously there's no other kinky weirdos out there? Bullshit. You all are pathetic and boring.
Fine, if you're feeling left out..

Into latex too, and bdsm, and bdsm with latex..
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,927|5753|949

let me guess, you like to bottom?  Preferably with a latex mask and ball gag?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4909|Catherine Black
gosh darn you got me so good ken, never heard that one before
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+509|2841
BDSM like locking your girlfriend in the closest against her will for a few days.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,927|5753|949

Finray wrote:

gosh darn you got me so good ken, never heard that one before
you've aged quite a bit finny, but you're still pretty lame.  When you say you're into BDSM, have you actually tried it though? Or are you just talking about jerking off to kink.com shoots?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4909|Catherine Black

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Finray wrote:

gosh darn you got me so good ken, never heard that one before
you've aged quite a bit finny, but you're still pretty lame.  When you say you're into BDSM, have you actually tried it though? Or are you just talking about jerking off to kink.com shoots?
tried a little bit of tying up, both in control and not, with a couple of partners, yeah I quite like it

also strangled a chick when she asked for it, that was .. idk about that one
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+509|2841
How badly did you strangle her?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4479|London, England
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+509|2841

Jay wrote:

[Video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qujvx-XHKmI[/url]
Take it to the shitty music thread
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5595|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I was close to trying some bondage stuff in my early 20's but I chickened out Dunno, I think I was a bit weary of the possible ice pick under the bed of a woman I didn't know at all. Then again I picked up random women plenty enough when I was single and there were a few unstable cases among there so, yeah. Gotta ask the wife
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5776

Like a little bondage myself, but none of the S&M stuff, and only if I'm in the rubber. Breath control is fun too.

Good bondage folk are supposed to leave things loose enough that you could actually escape if it was absolutely necessary. Actually, there was a fun time where I was hog tied of some sort and told to get out. A huge part of the experience is giving up control and putting all your trust in that person (hence bonding), no being scared of ice picks

Last edited by mtb0minime (2015-09-25 05:07:30)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+509|2841

SuperJail Warden wrote:

How badly did you strangle her?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4909|Catherine Black

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

How badly did you strangle her?
the police told me not to discuss details of "the incident"
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,044|5744|Little Bentcock

mtb0minime wrote:

Like a little bondage myself, but none of the S&M stuff, and only if I'm in the rubber. Breath control is fun too.

Good bondage folk are supposed to leave things loose enough that you could actually escape if it was absolutely necessary. Actually, there was a fun time where I was hog tied of some sort and told to get out. A huge part of the experience is giving up control and putting all your trust in that person (hence bonding), no being scared of ice picks
You've come a long way from hugging pickles.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5776

Hugging? I was squeezing it into my butt. Get dat prostate orgasm.
MajorSpittle
Member
+7|2212|Oregun
I have this fantasy about a woman actually going crazy like I have a large package instead of just lying there motionless like they expect it to get better before I climax. 

That and one about my teddy bear climbing on top of a chick and giving it to her good while I watch from the closet wanking off on the face of a picture of Nancy Pelosi while Rush Limbaugh talks about how awesome I am on the radio in the background. 

Anyone know where I can find an anatomically correct programmable teddy ruxpin?  It would help me a lot right now.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|5830|England. Stoke
Superteds might be able to help you out...
Pocshy2.0
Member
+23|2492

MajorSpittle wrote:

I have this fantasy about a woman actually going crazy like I have a large package instead of just lying there motionless like they expect it to get better before I climax. 

That and one about my teddy bear climbing on top of a chick and giving it to her good while I watch from the closet wanking off on the face of a picture of Nancy Pelosi while Rush Limbaugh talks about how awesome I am on the radio in the background. 

Anyone know where I can find an anatomically correct programmable teddy ruxpin?  It would help me a lot right now.
You're going to fit in just fine around here.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+509|2841
girls with brightly dyed hair
https://i.imgur.com/1AeKRe0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oxccMn7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IA9Bu3f.jpg
i am not into alternative music and raves so i don't come in contact with these very often. i am also 26 now and unfortunly girls are much less likely to go blue as they get older. I wish i was 16 again and can return to my high school and hook up with many gothic girls with funny hair.

a high school friend of mine added me to facebook and goes to raves and takes pictures with girls with blue hair. we should hang out sometime.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
CC-Marley
Member
+407|5950
I'd like to choke the hell out of that first skank. Only if she was into that though....
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+509|2841

CC-Marley wrote:

I'd like to choke the hell out of that first skank. Only if she was into that though....
These girls are probably easy to bed. That's great and all but unfortunately you can't have a long-term relationship with them because they can't be trusted or easily controlled.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,937|5893|USA

This thread is giving me the heebie jeebies.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,927|5753|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

I'd like to choke the hell out of that first skank. Only if she was into that though....
These girls are probably easy to bed. That's great and all but unfortunately you can't have a long-term relationship with them because they can't be trusted or easily controlled.
probably easy to bed because they have blue hair and/or go to raves?  Can't be trusted or controlled....wow

I realize you are semi-trolling but i think you actually somewhat believe what you are typing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard