4stars-ACE
+0|6652
hi all.

Just wondering how to get the airborne BF2 SF ribbon, havent seen any jets in SF yet...
anyone who can tell me how to get it ?

regards.

4stars-ACE.
HM1{N}
+86|6636|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
10 seconds in a parachute.  Go up high in a chopper and jump out, or jump from the plane CP on Warlord and deploy chute immediately.  Remember, you have to stay up 10 seconds...
HM1{N}
10 seconds in a parachute.  Go up high in a chopper and jump out, or jump from the plane CP on Warlord and deploy chute immediately.  Remember, you have to stay up 10 seconds...
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6747|The Netherlands
No it is not another parachute ribbon.
you need the F-117 in a hangar on Night flight (search for a switch just like the one on iron gator to bring a lift up) o and play SAS it is much closer to their spawn point
but when you have that plane it still is very hard to get enough points or enough time spent (rounds don't last long enough)
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6679|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
lol, you guys aren't much help! 

There are no planes in SF.

Talk to EA and politely ask them to give it to you.  just kidding

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-02-17 13:58:49)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6757|Toronto Canada
wtf there is no f-117 there man
HM1{N}

fdcp_elmo wrote:

No it is not another parachute ribbon.
you need the F-117 in a hangar on Night flight (search for a switch just like the one on iron gator to bring a lift up) o and play SAS it is much closer to their spawn point
but when you have that plane it still is very hard to get enough points or enough time spent (rounds don't last long enough)
?????????
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6747|The Netherlands
WHAHAHA goodmorning Kessel and HM1{N}
don't tell me you have been looking for that one actually LOL.
quite a good story eh I even explain why I don't have it.
where you really thinking that a F117 could have been hidden for almost 2 months without people knowing about it?
Teknoir
+5|6638|St. Paul, Minnesota
The way I got mine was on the "Warlord" map.  As British SAS, use the unflagged location towards the south of the map.  You need to hit that 9 key almost immediately to get in the 10 seconds.  There are others, but that was the easiest for me.
Teknoir
+5|6638|St. Paul, Minnesota
Opps... nevermind my post.... I misread.  Sorry!!
Mr.Bonus
+0|6636
there are no planes u can fly in special forces , the airribbon is probly another mistake from EA or something for in the future

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard