11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Kmar wrote:

dude. Naturally if it makes Americans happy it's going to irk Dilbert. Why are you wasting your time?
true.  you are right.  ill deal with jen and ultra instead.
13rin
+977|6480
This is awesome!  I had hoped he suffered a very slow painful death, but either way...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6480
haha..  Yea, sorry about your hero dil.. Just kidding, I'm not.   Fuck that guy!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
It's these big news events that really make me angry I signed up to facebook. ugh
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Nothing like some old-fashioned European arrogance to start off a long painful day of cramming for finals.
god i fucking hate euros.  such annoying twats.  i swear i can only stand like a couple of them who are not douche fags.
If you're angry you can always spam your gay pics.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Nothing like some old-fashioned European arrogance to start off a long painful day of cramming for finals.
god i fucking hate euros.  such annoying twats.  i swear i can only stand like a couple of them who are not douche fags.
If you're angry you can always spam your gay pics.
im not angry.  im honest.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
That makes it weirder.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

11 Bravo wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

It's not 'arrogance' in the "bro, Europe > USA" kind of way. They're celebrating this in Norway too, I don't like that either. Nor do I like the (seeming) lack of anything but positive comments about this assassination from anywhere abroad.

I don't think we should've gone in to kill him, nor do I think that we should be parading in the streets chanting "USA, USA" and singing the Star Spangled Banner, nor do I think we should be putting "Fuck yes, Obama's dead, time to celebrate" in our Facebook statuses.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
11 Bravo
Banned
too bad we do not care what you think.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Jenspm wrote:

I don't think we should've gone in to kill him,
lol

Okay what should we have done once we figured out where he was?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Jenspm wrote:

nor do I think we should be putting "Fuck yes, Obama's dead, time to celebrate" in our Facebook statuses.
Obama's dead?
Imma put that in my facebook status and drive around with a union jack taped to my car.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-05-02 06:10:26)

13rin
+977|6480
You American Jenspm?
jord

jord wrote:

It's these big news events that really make me angry I signed up to facebook. ugh
It's also one of those issues that's completely pointless to debate, nobody makes any sort of concessions or compromises in this kind of topic.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...

Jenspm wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

It's not 'arrogance' in the "bro, Europe > USA" kind of way. They're celebrating this in Norway too, I don't like that either. Nor do I like the (seeming) lack of anything but positive comments about this assassination from anywhere abroad.

I don't think we should've gone in to kill him, nor do I think that we should be parading in the streets chanting "USA, USA" and singing the Star Spangled Banner, nor do I think we should be putting "Fuck yes, Obama's dead, time to celebrate" in our Facebook statuses.
so youre a pacifist?

Are you honestly incapable of comprehending why people are glad the man finally got shot?
inane little opines
jord

13rin wrote:

You American Jenspm?
You know he's not...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

It's also one of those issues that's completely pointless to debate, nobody makes any sort of concessions or compromises in this kind of topic.
Yeah they do.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
Most people over here are calling hoax because there are no pictures (yet).

Least, that's on the internet. IRL people are less retarded.
inane little opines
13rin
+977|6480

Jenspm wrote:

Ok there guy.  fail.
11 Bravo
Banned

Shocking wrote:

Are you honestly incapable of comprehending why people are glad the man finally got shot?
he is playing this young college kid "i am better than everyone i am so open minded" bullshit.
jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

Yeah they do.
No, they don't. It's exactly the same as the abortion issue, there's no chance.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Macbeth wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

lol

Capture and trial would've been a better option I think.

And if that was deemed impossible and murder the only way out, I can accept that, but it should be done in a dignified way with 'mixed feelings' so to speak, rather than making it into some crazy celebratory patriotic revenge-orgy.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Shocking wrote:

. IRL people are less retarded.
Awww you're so naive it's cute.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

Jenspm wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

lol

And if that was deemed impossible and murder the only way out, I can accept that, but it should be done in a dignified way with 'mixed feelings' so to speak, rather than making it into some crazy celebratory patriotic revenge-orgy.
How else was it ever going to be?
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...

Macbeth wrote:

Shocking wrote:

. IRL people are less retarded.
Awww you're so naive it's cute.
lol
inane little opines
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Jenspm wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

lol

How in the holy fuck were they supposed to capture him? Keep sending in guys to tackle him/soak up 7.62's?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard