Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

tazz. wrote:

I agree.

Body apparently buried in <4 hours?

fuck off.
A swift burial (if at sea) is apprently what is called for per Muslim tradition.

Spark wrote:

where are you guys getting that from? the stuff i have said that it will happen but hasn't yet.
http://gu.com/p/2znhx/tf
ya bollocks.  muslim tradition so what.
It's probably more that they didn't want the grave to get made into a shrine or a rallying point for others rather than nobody would take him. Although I can also see why nobody would take him. If it's bollocks then the it's easily disproved.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6316|Sydney | ♥

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

tazz. wrote:

I agree.

Body apparently buried in <4 hours?

fuck off.
A swift burial (if at sea) is apprently what is called for per Muslim tradition.

http://gu.com/p/2znhx/tf
It's probably more that they didn't want the grave to get made into a shrine or a rallying point for others rather than nobody would take him. Although I can also see why nobody would take him. If it's bollocks then the it's easily disproved.
It's fishy.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5320|Sydney
If buried at sea, very fishy
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

tazz. wrote:

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

It's fishy.
The fact that he is dead isn't. I guess that could change after more details emerge.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

Hamas condemns US killing of bin Laden, calls it an 'assassination' of 'Arab holy warrior' - Reuters
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5379|Cleveland, Ohio

Kmar wrote:

The fact that he is dead isn't.
i dont agree
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5728

They released photos of the Saddam kids, and al-Zarqawi in order to dispel rumors. I'm willing to bet they'll do the same with Osama.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6553|'Murka

I'm willing to bet photos will be released. It took some time for photos of all three of those to be released after they were killed. They had to be prettied up a bit...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5728

FEOS wrote:

I'm willing to bet photos will be released. It took some time for photos of all three of those to be released after they were killed. They had to be prettied up a bit...
And find tasteful frames.
https://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss_060608_zarqawi_/ss_060608_Zarqawi_01.grid-10x2.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

i dont agree
we'll see.

Dylan Avery is charging up his video camera right now
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

FEOS wrote:

.. and if it's on a ship I imagine there are witnesses. I bet they'll want to protect the identities of the seals though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6817|Canberra, AUS
is it even morning there? have some patience folks, yeesh.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
11 Bravo
Banned

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

i dont agree
we'll see.

just sayin.  you would be better off saying this stuff once you have all the pics and stuff.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i dont agree
we'll see.

just sayin.  you would be better off saying this stuff once you have all the pics and stuff.
There isn't enough evidence to the contrary at this point.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6291|'straya
At this point pretty much everything is speculation. We'll just have to wait and see.
11 Bravo
Banned
what came first the chicken or the egg?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

At this point pretty much everything is speculation. We'll just have to wait and see.
Of course. But that's no fun.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

GMA has footage from inside the compound
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6615|6 6 4 oh, I forget

11 Bravo wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

So now that Osama is gone, who is the CI and A gonna train and arm next for global terrorism?
shut the fuck up and just keep quiet in your little shit hole country.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6743|132 and Bush

Obama Had Authorized Bombing of Compound in March but Wanting Evidence of OBL’s Death, Canceled It http://abcn.ws/il3y5Q

By mid-February, intelligence from multiple sources was clear enough that Obama wanted to "pursue an aggressive course of action," a senior administration official said. Over the next two and a half months, Obama led five meetings of the National Security Council focused solely on whether bin Laden was in that compound and, if so, how to get him, the official said.

Normally, the U.S. shares its counterterrorism intelligence widely with trusted allies in Britain, Canada, Australia and elsewhere. And the U.S. normally does not carry out ground operations inside Pakistan without collaboration with Pakistani intelligence. But this mission was too important and too secretive.

On April 29, Obama approved an operation to kill bin Laden. It was a mission that required surgical accuracy, even more precision than could be delivered by the government's sophisticated Predator drones. To execute it, Obama tapped a small contingent of the Navy's elite SEAL Team Six and put them under the command of CIA Director Leon Panetta, whose analysts monitored the compound from afar.

Panetta was directly in charge of the team, a U.S. official said, and his conference room was transformed into a command center.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned
ya you are cool
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6615|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hey, a fact is a fact. Don't get all pissy about it, or was it you personally who was taking dollars on a wheelbarrow to them?
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6141|...
Regardless of the -fact- that the CIA had no contact whatsoever with Osama, you assume people in the 70s fighting the USSR could have foreseen that this would have been the result.

Ya sure ultra.
inane little opines
11 Bravo
Banned

Shocking wrote:

Regardless of the -fact- that the CIA had no contact whatsoever with Osama, you assume people in the 70s fighting the USSR could have foreseen that this would have been the result.

Ya sure ultra.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard