Choose!!!

WarMan52%52% - 10
HaiBai15%15% - 3
Sh1fty31%31% - 6
Total: 19
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5476|Bolingbrook, Illinois
he lives across the country now.  hes just as much of an internet friend as a real life friend.  not to mention hes had an account here for years

besides, im 16.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

HaiBai wrote:

make fun of/troll/insult/laugh at/talk to/etc.

how fucking gay is that
Pass a very small amount of time in a troll thread, that is part of a board I am reading, that is one of multiple tabs open, while my wife and I watch the election results come in. Totally wasting my grown up life.
HaiBai
its still gay dude.  you can sugarcoat it as much as you want.  you should ask your friends and family if theyre also apart of a forum for a game for kids.  i wonder what theyll say
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD
for kids? i mean yeah a bunch of 12 year olds did play it but there were plenty of adults plaing it as well
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Sorry, I forgot that you were brought up to be like everyone around you. Your panties are in a knot cause you have the least votes aren't they.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

HaiBai wrote:

its just sad.  go spend time with your family, and if you don't have one go get one.

i sure as hell wont be wasting my time on video game forums when i grow up.

especially when its to argue with 16/17 year olds.  lmfao
So instead you're going to waste the better years of your life on video game forums?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

its just sad.  go spend time with your family, and if you don't have one go get one.

So instead you're going to waste the better years of your life on video game forums?
His whole life on the net hasn't he said? No uni and all that?
HaiBai
whatever brah

im still not even gonna touch video games when i get older.  ill definately have more interesting shit to do
HaiBai

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

its a schoolnight.  im a teenager.  no, i dont have anything better to do.  its the equivalent to playing games on my 360
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Which is why soooo many adults just don't play video games, huh?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

HaiBai wrote:

its a schoolnight.  im a teenager.  no, i dont have anything better to do.  its the equivalent to playing games on my 360
if you realize this, log out, and come back later. the other two believe this is real life, and don't stand a chance.
HaiBai
thats gay too.  find something better to do.

also, i am definately going to college.  i was just saying that i dont need a degree to get the knowledge i require to have as a programmer
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

HaiBai wrote:

also, i am definately going to college.  i was just saying that i dont need a degree to get the knowledge i require to have as a programmer
lol programmer. Do you speak Hindi?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

A degree is a nice bit of proof to have.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

if you think a 28 will cut it programming, i've got bad news for you. i scored a 35 on the ACT, and a 1505 on SAT. i'm smarter than you, and i'm logged into bf2s.com.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Jay wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

CS is a great field to get in to
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Jay wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

I hope that's sarcasm. It was a great field to get into when it was new in the 90s. There were some top end programmers making six figures (my dad included). Then companies figured out they could outsource the work to India for a fraction of the cost and salaries and job security have never recovered. A CS degree holder is likely to move from entry level job to entry level job until he either lucks into a management position or ends up as a freelancer. Why? Because a ton of idiots graduate every year with degrees in CS and it's not like other fields where there's a vast experience gulf between 'pros' and newbies.

Other than sociology or english or art or something there really isn't a more dead end career path tied to a degree than with CS. My cousin has been programming professionally in Manhattan for the past ten years (he's been programming since he was 10, he's 30 now) and he says he'll be lucky if he ever sees $50k a year.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

i'd lol if neither shifty nor war man could join the military
I might not be eligible for service, I probably have an eye disease. I'm going to try to join either way.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Jay wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Jay wrote:

I hope that's sarcasm. It was a great field to get into when it was new in the 90s. There were some top end programmers making six figures (my dad included). Then companies figured out they could outsource the work to India for a fraction of the cost and salaries and job security have never recovered. A CS degree holder is likely to move from entry level job to entry level job until he either lucks into a management position or ends up as a freelancer. Why? Because a ton of idiots graduate every year with degrees in CS and it's not like other fields where there's a vast experience gulf between 'pros' and newbies.

Other than sociology or english or art or something there really isn't a more dead end career path tied to a degree than with CS. My cousin has been programming professionally in Manhattan for the past ten years (he's been programming since he was 10, he's 30 now) and he says he'll be lucky if he ever sees $50k a year.
I'd just go into the NSA if I had a CS degree. Can't outsource security clearance jobs to the Indians
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
can't give it to the illegal immigrants neither.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

i'd lol if neither shifty nor war man could join the military
I might not be eligible for service, I probably have an eye disease. I'm going to try to join either way.
social disease
Tu Stultus Es
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

i am pretty sure all of our active members have gotten a chance to vote in this, since there are only 5 or so...so these are the results.

WarMan wins...was there any questions really?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard