unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

uziq wrote:

https://twitter.com/mosquitocapital/status/1593541177965678592?s=46&t=AwyYggUwqLiYIDQp3DlY4w
Musk can handle all of those things, by himself, in his sleep.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Murky, verbal promises and an unclear vision from a billion dollar corporation that's "maybe going to resort to sex work, maybe not, we dunno yet." Musk, the genius.
I think a twitter-onlyfans merger could be on the cards.

It could well be this is all a ruse for the Saudis to gain control of Tesla.
Musk would have had to put up Tesla shares as collateral, when Twitter bombs the Saudis take them.
They want to divest from 100% reliance on oil for a number of reasons.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3443
and surely the best way to pivot away from a hydrocarbon-based economy is to sink all of your wealth into a massively overvalued car company???
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Implement a new special checkmark system. One for people who suck the man off in digital space, and a foil one for people who received in-person.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

and surely the best way to pivot away from a hydrocarbon-based economy is to sink all of your wealth into a massively overvalued car company???
Its their money, they can do what they like with it.
uziq
+492|3443
investing in silicon valley tech seems like a great idea. it’s not as if all these companies haven’t had plummeting stock values and haven’t been laying off 10,000s of workers. what a great investment! that’ll replace the state oil fund.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Tech and fluff aren't the same thing.
People are going to want to be able to travel in the future.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

https://i.imgur.com/d1ACRl7.jpeg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So can I buy one of those outfits off the shelf or would I need to have it custom made.
uziq
+492|3443
so just whilst we’re keeping up with things.

musk has gutted the company and is now spending his time posting polls ‘should donald trump be reinstated’? and posting crypto-fash statements like ‘vox populi, vox dei’ on his new personal toy.

whilst dressed as a comic book villain in a comic con outfit.

why anyone admired this manbaby really will be something for historical study. this curious 21st century moment when the world relapsed into ‘great man’ infantilism again, and when the slipping western order began disappearing down wormholes of ‘great replacement’ meets tech-libertarian nihilism.
uziq
+492|3443
https://twitter.com/thelaurenchen/statu … nqk8DTx92g

also LOL at the before/after pics of his core team. a happy and inclusive office vs. a roomful of international migrants who have to stay there to keep their H1-B visa. overwhelmingly men. from subaltern cultures.

elon knows what he’s up to.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

uziq wrote:

https://twitter.com/thelaurenchen/status/1594101861564534784?s=46&t=NxQ6W2-5yhg7nqk8DTx92g

also LOL at the before/after pics of his core team. a happy and inclusive office vs. a roomful of international migrants who have to stay there to keep their H1-B visa. overwhelmingly men. from subaltern cultures.

dilberts favourite on the right
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
+492|3443
ironically dilbert shit talks all the migrant indian labour he has encountered in the work force. elon demands such a level of fealty and such a lack of self-respect that he depends on foreign visa sponsees. lol. you can take the emerald mine scion out of apartheid africa, but …
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

uziq wrote:

https://twitter.com/thelaurenchen/status/1594101861564534784?s=46&t=NxQ6W2-5yhg7nqk8DTx92g

The comments are so dilbert, it's freaking me out.

"Looks improved."
"Looks like those who stayed actually know how to code."
uziq
+492|3443
bunch of fucking mongs.

elon openly admitted there was clear evidence of fake bot accounts manipulating the votes to his fatuous ‘unban trump?’ poll. but he did it anyway.

6 weeks ago this guy was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on court fees to get out of buying twitter ‘because it is plagued by bots’.

it’s just fucking pathetic. these guys were all given one too many wedgies in school.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dilbert_X wrote:

My god, you're actually obsessed with Elon Musk.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

My god, you're actually obsessed with Elon Musk.
Dilbert, this is about the same logic as Fox going on about Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Musk has made a public figure out of himself, bought a major social media platform, and is making an effort to manipulate American politics. It would be stupid to not address this. Very lame defense, "oh you're just obsessed with the guy." Too rich coming from someone who thinks fake-engineer Musk and his cadre of suck-ups will lead humanity into a golden age.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
This is Dilbert's mum

Stop bullying Dilbert.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Does your mom know that you call your female colleagues at the office "cows?" She in on how much you hate on your family's favorite, nice Indian restaurant guy?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I called one colleague a heifer, and after a bout of food poisoning we stopped going to the Indian restaurant.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've ever returned to a restaurant or franchise after food poisoning, and only much later. Look up the saga of Jack in the Box. I think it took me until the mid/late-90s to return after the E. coli debacle, and I didn't even get sick. I'd already stopped with restaurants except for special occasions before COVID-19, which was pretty much the final nail in that coffin. Not that you can't get sick from a bad batch of produce unluckily eaten before a recall, but we do what we can. I'm sure Jay would make fun of me for being a food handling demon.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I've heard the same thing multiple times in multiple countries from multiple hygiene inspectors - if you knew what the average kitchen was like you would never eat in a restaurant.
Not forgetting the basic hygiene issues of preparing meat.

When I was working in Switzerland the hotel owner asked me to fix something in the kitchen - literally half an inch of dust on the hoods in some places.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

https://wwjd.buzz/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/OG2-The-best-of-Gordon-Ramsays-Kitchen-Nightmares-1086x570.jpg

I feel more confident anyway if the kitchen isn't tucked away out of sight and I can see a lot of what's what's going on, though a lot of poor upkeep can be hidden even then, *cough* McDonald's coffee *cough*.

I suspect a lot of feeling ill while traveling is probably due to cheap hotel food and unsanitary conditions (I don't want to imagine the unwashed odor of an engineering convention). Pass on the eggs, grab one of those kid-sized Cheerios boxes and a carton of milk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard