DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
Much like my reply to drooz, I'm purely speculating on what I think I would do based on what I know of my beliefs and past behavior. I don't have a concrete answer because I haven't needed to figure anything like that out.

However, I think you're also putting the cart well before the horse in this hypothetical. It is predicated on the assumption that there is some level of mutual attraction, and then a rapport developed to the point that specifics of the no-pants dance are being discussed.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Sounds like a soft yes. And that's okay. From your pictures you don't look like you crawled out from a swamp so I think you wouldn't be outright rejected by a trans lady if you met her. And I get that "they aren't doing this for you" but I assume positive male attention is something a lot of them hope to receive the same way positive female attention is almost always flattering for a guy especially a guy not used to it.

So yeah, I know you don't care whether you have my support or not but I hope you get the opportunity to make these decisions at some point in the near future. Maybe someday you, Dibert, Androo, and me can swing by Bangkok for Ken's dad's wedding.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
DesertFox-
Much like "what would I do if stranded following a plane crash", I don't expect to have any of these questions answered in my lifetime. I am sure there is a fetish niche of chasers out there for such things, but I'm not one of those people, so it's unlikely to crop up. I'm quite confident I wasn't even the person who brought up the "but what would you do?" topic.

Perhaps you're being supportive as though I'd be expanding my personal enlightenment and self-knowledge by exploring these topics, but frankly, it's baffling to me.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
I always try to be supportive. You posted a lot regarding trans women lately so I figured it was something you were interested in exploring. I concluded I have a responsibility to be a good friend and encourage you to try something you might want to do. Like I said, you have my full blessing on this. And even if you don't consider that worth anything isn't it nice to know there's at least someone you know who would be happy for you?
DesertFox-
That's quite the leap in logic. I've been drawn into discussions following topics, but to my knowledge I've posted one thing about a YouTuber who happened to be trans in addition to a different one who is cis and makes comparable content. In this topic, I started recounting what I read about fashion and clothing in regards to gender, but specifically said it doesn't seem to be related to trans issues. I assure you, your hypothetical support for something I'm not doing is unnecessary.
uziq
+492|3449
having a person named after a nazi tank commander slowly realize that he has more than a purely functional attachment to all that leather and lubricant oil is one of the great late-bf2s plot twists. i am 100% here for it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

I personally liked when Macbeth asked how far sexually he would go. I could see the gears turning in macbeth's head.

@macbeth: my dad has been in the US for a year now. He moved back to take care of my uncle and now my grandma.
DesertFox-

uziq wrote:

having a person named after a nazi tank commander slowly realize that he has more than a purely functional attachment to all that leather and lubricant oil is one of the great late-bf2s plot twists. i am 100% here for it.
It's a stretch, but I'll give you points for the attempt.
uziq
+492|3449
i see no karma points. don't you stiff me, man!
uziq
+492|3449
https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/13/arts … unity.html

the impact of AIDS on the artistic community.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Dilbert I need you to be honest with me. I promise I will not get mad. Why are you reading a book about AIDS? Did a hooker give you AIDS?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
I don't have AIDS. I lived through the AIDS pandemic, it was big news obviously.
Getting my ear sliced by a barber was scarier than anything else I may or may not have done. He took a fair nick but didn't actually cut anything off.
I picked up the book 20 years ago, I wanted to read it again to refresh my memory.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3449
dilbert’s bookshelves: world war 2 history and the AIDS crisis
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Yes, I own only three books, including the two I bought yesterday.

So anyway, what is the world doing about China prosecuting and imprisoning political activists?
uziq
+492|3449
don't you advocate for cutting aid and letting 'shithole countries' go to ruin in most cases?

you only seem to urge counsel for causes that align with your own interests and prejudices.

hates jews --> must be a massive palestinian charity activist, but of course.
australia is being wiped in regional relations with china --> why isn't everyone caring about the poor chinese dissidents?

amazing that you don't want a moderate, law-abiding muslim to live in the UK and yet you're a best friend to hezbollah and uyghurs.

i'm sure it all makes sense in dilbert land.

Last edited by uziq (2020-12-04 01:42:55)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Let the official record show that I am the most consistent regarding the uyghurs. I don't want them here and China can do whatever they have to in order to maintain internal security and prevent terrorism.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I'd be happy if everyone got along, preferably in their own countries and well away from me.

The fact is jewish terrorism in the ME has delivered terrorism to the whole world.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
The only thing Israel ever did wrong was not be Catholic. At least the Jews kept their terrorism in the Middle East. It was the Muslims who exported their terrorism to the west. And while I can understand their somewhat valid issues with the western world, targeting civilians in nightclubs isn't really going to convince westerners to stop targeting them in their part of the world. 9/11 was the worst thing to happen to the Islamic world since the Mongol invasions after all.
uziq
+492|3449

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'd be happy if everyone got along, preferably in their own countries and well away from me.

The fact is jewish terrorism in the ME has delivered terrorism to the whole world.
but you're not in your own country yourself, are you? and in fact it sounds like your family have lived and worked and been resident in many countries that weren't 'yours', for your entire life. their careers depended on it, no?

you want to benefit and reside at the top of the food chain of the global marketplace, but you don't want to see dirty undesirable blacks and browns doing the mule-work, taxi driving, fruit picking, clothes making, etc. never stops being odd to me, that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
What they do in their own country I don't care about.

My father was posted to various countries to serve his country. You're welcome.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The only thing Israel ever did wrong was not be Catholic. At least the Jews kept their terrorism in the Middle East. It was the Muslims who exported their terrorism to the west. And while I can understand their somewhat valid issues with the western world, targeting civilians in nightclubs isn't really going to convince westerners to stop targeting them in their part of the world. 9/11 was the worst thing to happen to the Islamic world since the Mongol invasions after all.
Well various western countries did support Israel against the Palestinians and Arabs - who weren't all muslim by any means.

So apparently the 'Australian' rescued from Iran is actually Israeli.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ideos.html

It makes a lot more sense now, she wasn't a blameless tourist arrested for no reason.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-12-04 20:05:33)

uziq
+492|3449

Dilbert_X wrote:

What they do in their own country I don't care about.

My father was posted to various countries to serve his country. You're welcome.
err you just asked about chinese activists? so you do care or you don’t care?

and lots of people ‘do service’ that you’d think would entitle them to their life. but that isn’t how it works at all. i hate to use the phrase but you are the embodiment of white privilege. you take it as your birthright to be able to live and move anywhere you want, and you don’t extend the same viewpoint to any other group, preferring to see them as subordinate to or in competition with you.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ … life-in-uk

do fiji and nepali servicemen not also ‘serve their country’? i guess it’s just your nonce father’s contributions that matter and the rest of his chums from those ted heath sex parties.

Last edited by uziq (2020-12-04 20:41:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I was thinking of Hong Kong activists.

People are free to move and work if the country they want to move to offers them a visa.
Why people think they should have a right to move anywhere in the world is a mystery.

My father was running counter-terrorism operations in the middle-east, riding around with the SAS and kicking down doors.
uziq
+492|3449
i don’t think you understand migrant labour and how a large part of the world economy is reliant on visa-less, legally unprotected, precarious workers. it’s not particularly complicated. california has one of the world’s biggest economies and it’s not documented americans working all that prime agricultural soil.

i’m sure australia is incapable of producing its own CAD technicians and you’re not squatting on a genuine native’s opportunity at all.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
There's no reason for an economy to need to rely on undocumented labourers, its pure political and business laziness.
Pushing down labour costs across the board achieves nothing except to bring everyone down.

I'm not a CAD technician, I have skills and experience which are in strong demand and hard to find.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard