SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3719
The Europeans should have Christianized their migrants or turned them back by force.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3451
most of the recent brexiter xenophobia has been directed towards the poles, who are the most observant and fervent catholics in all of europe, especially their current politics.

xenophobes didn't vote to leave europe because of refugees. that doesn't even make any sense.

boris johnson and co. dangled the scare-story of turkey trying to join, plus 20 years of residual hatred towards eastern europeans who joined the labour market.

try again.
Larssen
+99|1887

Dilbert_X wrote:

I dunno, letting migrants build camps en route to the UK?
How is that the EU's fault?

Helping migrants cross the channel to the UK?
Again, how is that the EU's fault?

Rigging EU regulations to benefit French and German companies?
Fucking what? You mean to tell me the UK delegation sat in the negotiation chair like a flock of lame ducks when these regulations were formulated?

Enforcing EU rules unevenly?
Countries are primarily responsible for enforcing EU rules in their own territories. The EU has no such capacity - it can only impose sentences via the ECJ IF someone decided to escalate up to that level of ruling.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

novichok found on bottle of water in tomsk hotel room which was supposedly removed from the scene of supposed crime by navalny crew and later given to german authorities
fixed it for you. if that^ doesn't smell of fabrication i don't know what does.

The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, said earlier this month that tests carried out in Germany showed “unequivocally” that the nerve agent was used to poison Navalny.
very well then. all that remains to be proven is that the substance they call "novichok" has been used to poison him in russia.

The same poison was used in the attack on Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury in 2018.
so they do know which exact poison was used then, don't they? why aren't they telling?

so, just as the dutch intelligence authorities corroborated the findings of the UK on the salisbury case
all that was corroborated is that there was a certain poison in certain people's system. who put it there is another matter entirely.

wow! all of europe conspiring
there's no need for formal conspiracy when interests converge.

let's watch shahter deny this one
unlike you, i don't make any claims here. as i said numerous times, i will agree with you when evidence is shown. nothing conclusive has been provided so far.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Larssen
+99|1887
Shahter, whoever put that novichok in him either is a member of the intelligence services or is cleared to the extent that they can obtain it from the intelligence services.

Novichok was created in the soviet union for use against NATO targets. You do the math. Whatever way you twist this, either the GRU or FSB is involved.
uziq
+492|3451
well, they've referred the case to the organisation for the prohibition of chemical weapons (OPCW), and NATO are now pressuring the russian government to comply with this international investigation. all you boys have to do is cooperate and clear your good names, right? shouldn't be hard.

or maybe you can conveniently claim, even with international investigations and impartial-scientific bodies, that 'the truth can never prevail'?

what interests converging, by the way? it's in germany's interests to turn on nordstream 2. what interests does a country like france have in scuppering nordstream? you do realise there are still natural gas projects going through turkey, largely providing the same european countries? why aren't those mysteriously being cancelled or held up? it doesn't make any fucking sense to sabotage a hugely expensive project that europe has PAID FOR and nearly completed.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Larssen wrote:

Shahter, whoever put that novichok in him either is a member of the intelligence services or is cleared to the extent that they can obtain it from the intelligence services.
really? why?

Novichok was created in the soviet union for use against NATO targets.
and since then the soviet union collapsed and all the info on the stuff is available publicly and accessible by, basically, anyone.

You do the math. Whatever way you twist this, either the GRU or FSB is involved.
or CIA. or MI6. or SBU. the list goes on.
uziq
+492|3451

Larssen wrote:

Novichok was created in the soviet union for use against NATO targets. You do the math. Whatever way you twist this, either the GRU or FSB is involved.
shahter seems to be lost in some convoluted, scientifically illiterate argument. 'novichok' does not actually refer to any specific chemical: rather a family of about 4-5 variations thereof. because the news reports are all referring to 'novichok' as a somewhat sensationalist label (anthrax! sarin!), he thinks they haven't provided any evidence of an actual chemical. in reality, western intelligence are aware of the family of chemicals known as novichok, they can test for them, they have been chemically identified, etc. but the news reports don't name the specific substance; ergo, it's a bullshit lie. very confusing reasoning.

three pages ago he was saying 'nobody knows what novichok is', it doesn't refer to anything, etc. now he's saying that because we all know what it is, any world power could basically search wikipedia and cook it up in a garden shed. or something. i don't think he really knows what he's on about, flapping around wildly from one argument to another.

why would any european intelligence agency want to poison navalny? you really think the british and german intelligence forces are conspiring to kill russian figures, to please ... america? this is full-on whack job conspiracy thinking.

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-19 08:16:02)

uziq
+492|3451
i am literally flabbergasted. you think MI6 and the CIA are doing the novichok poisonings?

so the british, who gave shelter to skripal in the first place, then conspired to murder him ... in the process killing british civilians/police officers ... and then rushed to shut down an entire british town ... and then gave him and his daughter intensive medical treatment ... and then arranged for them to go into hiding/protection, assume new identities, etc. ... but really we wanted to kill them in the first place? but we failed? or only wanted to half-kill them? for what motive? to scare people about putin? WHAT!

Larssen
+99|1887
Making novichok is a multimillion industrial process that is chemically complicated and not public knowledge. The only entities that would consider such a venture are countries, specifically the (military) intelligence community. It remained a close guarded secret despite the collapse of the SU and only became known in the west in the 90s.

We now have a pattern of people who you consider 'western puppets' being poisoned with novichok. Skripal is a former GRU employee and was a double agent for the west. We know how you feel about navalny. The pussy riot guy also showed similar symptoms.

It is bizarre that you would rather conjure a convoluted conspiracy theory to explain away these attacks that would necessarily include the west turning on its own allies instead of just pointing the finger at the obvious suspects.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-09-19 08:26:58)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

well, they've referred the case to the organisation for the prohibition of chemical weapons (OPCW), and NATO are now pressuring the russian government to comply with this international investigation. all you boys have to do is cooperate and clear your good names, right? shouldn't be hard.
and they said they will. after OPCW or NATO or whoever wants them to investigate makes a fucking case. press briefing by merkel is not that.

or maybe you can conveniently claim, even with international investigations and impartial-scientific bodies, that 'the truth can never prevail'?
i'm not hopeful, but we'll see.

what interests converging, by the way? it's in germany's interests to turn on nordstream 2. what interests does a country like france have in scuppering nordstream?
unlike you, i'm not talking whole countries here. i'm talking political factions and those who bankroll them.

you do realise there are still natural gas projects going through turkey, largely providing the same european countries? why aren't those mysteriously being cancelled or held up?
they are.

it doesn't make any fucking sense to sabotage a hugely expensive project that europe has PAID FOR and nearly completed.
for a whole EU or its member nations, like germany? - no, it doesn't. for factions within their politics and capitalist elites? - it very much could.
uziq
+492|3451
i am really interested to see the outcome of the organisation for the prohibition of chemical weapons investigation. it should put to rest all this conspiratorial, russian-media-peddled bullshit about them being poisoned by 'not novichok' or some other agent. the idea that other nations are now manufacturing novichok in secret to 'frame' russia is just arrant nonsense of the highest order. at any time in history there have only been a handful of facilities making a quantity of any known chemical weapon (vx, sarin, etc). it is incredibly costly, high-tech, and would be in contravention of the chemical weapons treaty.

so the UK or germany is risking becoming a pariah state, in contravention of the CWC, to manufacture small amounts of a russian nerve agent? to frame putin and cancel pipelines? when they already have enough reason for sanctions (crimea, ukraine, downed jetliners, etc) and already have PAID for the pipelines? when there's already several other pipeline projects in process/operation, anyway?

what a clusterfuck the russian mind has been left in. more holes than a swiss cheese.
uziq
+492|3451
they are
so-called 'turkstream' opened in january. it's working fine. why wasn't this cancelled or why wasn't navalny assassinated before this one?

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/TurkStream.jpg

doesn't look cancelled or mysteriously held-up by the NWO to me.

for factions within their politics and capitalist elites? - it very much could.
LOL okay. shadow groups and splinter cells are operating within the german 'deep state'.

maybe it's tied to george soros? maybe there's a backroom somewhere full of smoke and capitalists/illuminati/new world order tycoons.

you fucking idiot.

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-19 08:42:14)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Larssen wrote:

Making novichok is a multimillion industrial process that is chemically complicated and not public knowledge. The only entities that would consider such a venture are countries, specifically the (military) intelligence community. It remained a close guarded secret despite the collapse of the SU and only became known in the west in the 90s.
uh-huh. so you do agree that it's not only russia who has access to the shit. very good.

We now have a pattern of people who you consider 'western puppets' being poisoned with novichok. Skripal is a former GRU employee and was a double agent for the west. We know how you feel about navalny. The pussy riot guy also showed similar symptoms.
whatever. i'm still waiting for the evidence.

It is bizarre that you would rather conjure a convoluted conspiracy theory to explain away these attacks that would necessarily include the west turning on its own allies
after they sucked the "allies" dry - why not? navalny, who's a convicted felon, has no ratings and generally does fuck all is a lot less useful than navalny poisoned by "horrible radioactive nerve agent" by putin the tyrant. same goes for skripal.

instead of just pointing the finger at the obvious suspects.
there are innumerable ways those "allies" to the west could nave been disposed off reliably. instead, the "intelligence agencies" - which, you claim, must be behind these incidents - chose a weapon-grade nerve agent. which is about as good an assassination tool as a wet noodle. and failed miserably three times - is that it? well, you know, we have very different notions of "obvious" you and i.
Larssen
+99|1887
Plausible deniability in an age where rule of international law is the supposed be-all end-all is a cruel reality. I'm not particularly interested in the public legal investigations; we already know this couldn't be done by anyone but an intelligence agency. A multi-year investigative  process lead by country X against country Y within that context won't lead to anything.

If the NATO intelligence services are sure enough in their attribution of this attack to Russia, that is what policy and next steps should be based on. It's a mess because ultimately it's a crime by the russian state against one of its citizens within its own territory, but should be seen in the larger picture of an ever more belligerent Putin attempting to move through internal and international politics by way of (violent) domination and repression. All whilst taking care to not exceed NATO article 5 definitions of acts of war.

Meanwhile there's media & political interference, hacking into critical systems, assassinations, proxy wars, trade-as-a-weapon all deployed at the same time.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-09-19 08:53:26)

uziq
+492|3451
shahter either asks for 'evidence' or 'motives', but he can't provide a good motive for assassinating navalny at all. all this conspiratorial shit about pipelines doesn't make any sense.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

i am literally flabbergasted. you think MI6 and the CIA are doing the novichok poisonings?
no. they are the ones with access to the shit though.

so the british, who gave shelter to skripal in the first place, then conspired to murder him ... in the process killing british civilians/police officers ... and then rushed to shut down an entire british town ... and then gave him and his daughter intensive medical treatment ... and then arranged for them to go into hiding/protection, assume new identities, etc. ... but really we wanted to kill them in the first place? but we failed? or only wanted to half-kill them? for what motive?
ultimately - to kick russia out of the contested markets.
uziq
+492|3451
what contested markets? europe and russia have a mutually beneficial arrangement with natural gas/gazprom. what are the alternatives, here? you think a militant deep state shadow organization of german greens are using russian chemical weapons to murder international figures? do you live inside a spy novel or something? or is it BP and shell and big oil companies who are secretly synthesising novichok to kill off their natural gas competitors?

you think you have some nuanced relation to the truth but you're basically in the subterranean world of QAnon.

it's really funny to me that your mantra in this thread has been 'evidence, evidence, evidence', and yet you casually claim that MI6 and the CIA 'have access to novichok'. errrrm, citation please??? where is the fucking EVIDENCE for this?

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-19 09:03:18)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Larssen wrote:

Plausible deniability in an age where rule of international law is the supposed be-all end-all is a cruel reality. I'm not particularly interested in the public legal investigations; we already know this couldn't be done by anyone but an intelligence agency. A multi-year investigative  process lead by country X against country Y within that context won't lead to anything.
well, the genie has been out of the bottle for a long time now. and it wasn't russia who let it out by not giving a fuck about international law.

If the NATO intelligence services are sure enough in their attribution of this attack to Russia, that is what policy and next steps should be based on. It's a mess because ultimately it's a crime by the russian state against one of its citizens within its own territory, but should be seen in the larger picture of an ever more belligerent Putin attempting to move through internal and international politics by way of (violent) domination and repression. All whilst taking care to not exceed NATO article 5 definitions of acts of war.
yeah, yeah. let's fight one another for the profits of our respective capitalist elites.
/facepalm

Meanwhile there's media & political interference, hacking into critical systems, assassinations, proxy wars, trade-as-a-weapon all deployed at the same time.
none of which has ever been done by the enlightened west, of course.
Larssen
+99|1887

Shahter wrote:

there are innumerable ways those "allies" to the west could nave been disposed off reliably. instead, the "intelligence agencies" - which, you claim, must be behind these incidents - chose a weapon-grade nerve agent. which is about as good an assassination tool as a wet noodle. and failed miserably three times - is that it? well, you know, we have very different notions of "obvious" you and i.
I would say a weapons grade difficult to detect nerve agent is a rather good way of getting rid of someone. The catch is that intelligence agency Y won't know if intelligence agency X is aware of said nerve agent and knows what to look for.

Furthermore, perhaps a low-dose not absolutely fatal attack may be intentional. They may also be field testing different variants. OR they indeed just failed.

I'm sure an adequate assessment was made of possible consequences. In the world of intelligence there's usually a red team/devil's advocate of sorts present when sensitive information is gathered or operations are planned. This is a team of people whose literal job is to find any angle from which they can shoot down proposals and to list possible negative outcomes before a final decision is made. Whatever the case, novichok ended up being used on navalny and there is no other possible perpetrator but an intelligence service.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-09-19 09:06:00)

uziq
+492|3451
man your posts about 'the capitalist elites' are so tedious. you come across like 1990s-era alex jones ranting about the bilderbergers. there ISN'T ANY elite who 'control' the world and world events like this. you're full of magical thinking. did you also think rasputin was a scary wizard-magus with magic powers?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

what contested markets? europe and russia have a mutually beneficial arrangement with natural gas/gazprom.
uh-huh.

what are the alternatives, here?
there
you think a militant deep state shadow organization of german greens are using russian chemical weapons to murder international figures?
no.

it's really funny to me that your mantra in this thread has been 'evidence, evidence, evidence', and yet you casually claim that MI6 and the CIA 'have access to novichok'. errrrm, citation please??? where is the fucking EVIDENCE for this?
they know, how to check for it. they know, how to treat the poisoning. but they don't know, how to produce it? and i'm the conspiracy theorist here.

Last edited by Shahter (2020-09-19 09:21:24)

uziq
+492|3451
you're not a conspiracy theorist, but you are incredibly fucking illiterate when it comes to chemistry. you can test for and trace something without having manufactured barrels of it. what the fuck are you even saying?

most countries in the world have labs that can detect anthrax and sarin, too, you know. does that mean they're stockpiling it in secret?

the only treatment available for it is to flush the body with atropine and keep them in an induced coma for the period. this is a generic treatment for any chemical weapon poisoning, considering its an anticholinergic and most nerve agents ... are cholinesterase inhibitors. this isn't a fine-tuned 'anti-novichok' treatment. this is literally the treatment that an ambulance crew would administer to a suspected poisoning victim in the street.

christ almighty.

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-19 09:22:50)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Larssen wrote:

I would say a weapons grade difficult to detect nerve agent is a rather good way of getting rid of someone. The catch is that intelligence agency Y won't know if intelligence agency X is aware of said nerve agent and knows what to look for.

Furthermore, perhaps a low-dose not absolutely fatal attack may be intentional. They may also be field testing different variants. OR they indeed just failed.
OR the whole spectacle is a deliberate fabrication. just as plausible, imo. more plausible, in fact - checks all the boxes and answers all the questions.

I'm sure an adequate assessment was made of possible consequences.
orly? was the outcry and the sanctions that followed included in that assessment? because the life of human trash like skripal and navalny against risk of having one of the most important putin & co's pet project like nord stream 2 shut down is pretty fucking obvious choice imo.

In the world of intelligence there's usually...
i'm not and have never been anywhere near "the world of intelligence". but applying simple logic to the story with navalny being poisoned by "novichok" i can confidently say - one thing the whole schtick simply cannot do without is people poisoning the fucker being utterly insane. regardless of what really happened in salisbury, just seeing how it all turned out, no "intelligence agency" in their right mind would choose to poison navalny with the same shit.
uziq
+492|3451
even if poisonings fail, the message is still the same, shahter. it's intimidation, not only directly to the victim but to anyone else who might consider dissent/resistance. you're being a little bit limited in your grasp of 'what intelligence agency would use such a weapon'?

the entire chain of events, and the pattern, in fact (it hasn't just happened to navalny) of poisoning people before getting on long plane journeys, is a pretty sound one. if you can keep someone away from an intensive care unit for long enough, they are going to die; ditto if you can delay any suspicion or question about secret chemical agents being used, as delay inevitably leads to metabolism and a vanishing chemical trail. is it less effective than a bomb in a cargo hold? sure. but russia has enough bad press about bringing down civilian airplanes.

btw which pipeline project or new world order conspiracy was involved in shooting down MH17 and blaming it on russia?

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-19 09:46:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard