Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5353|London, England
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3448

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Coward
you are mentally ill and extremely ignorant. you can fix at least one of those things. i wish you luck.

in the meantime take it easy with the insults buddy!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3715
You are a cuck. And your cuck sociological ideas contradict each other.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Larssen
+99|1883
IQ is such a daft system for measuring intelligence it's worrying to me that this over-rationalised product of the early 20th century is still taken so very seriously. A weird strain of 'science' which I can't imagine will survive for a long time to come, it shouldn't anyway. I also see serious issues with the scientific rigour and methodologies popular in psychology. Producing the likes of lobster boy Jordan Peterson...
uziq
+492|3448

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You are a cuck. And your cuck sociological ideas contradict each other.
e.g.?

how did you get a history degree when you're so against materialist analysis? or were you one of those LARPer students who spent 4 years remembering the name-days of medieval kings so that he could turn his Civilization IV hobby into a paper degree?
uziq
+492|3448

Larssen wrote:

IQ is such a daft system for measuring intelligence it's worrying to me that this over-rationalised product of the early 20th century is still taken so very seriously. A weird strain of 'science' which I can't imagine will survive for a long time to come, it shouldn't anyway. I also see serious issues with the scientific rigour and methodologies popular in psychology. Producing the likes of lobster boy Jordan Peterson...
social darwinism, evolutionary psychology ... yep, both forms of pseudo-science trying to mask deep ideological assumptions in 'objective' scientific argot.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3715
Still waiting on your explanation of the racial education achievement gap.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3715
Just blame white people so we can move on.
uziq
+492|3448
so you think it's more likely that the racial education gap is down to 'natural selection' from a supposed 'divergence' between homo sapiens that happened 50,000 years ago (except the divergence wasn't absolute and modern africans are admixtures) ... than that the education system is stratified along class lines? that african americans have ultimately been a subaltern people in america, and are playing catch-up?

that's blaming the white man! cuck! i'm going to hide behind a dead white man's irrelevant scientific theory and make my own prejudice objective-sounding! natural selection, y'see, people had to figure out how to build shelter in the dalmatian hills ... which means ...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Some cultures just value education more than others. Some cultures have been preyed upon by young white educated liberals from wealthy families who introduced drugs, told people to tune in and drop out, and then bailed out back to their yuppie life with stories to tell and cratered neighborhoods full of led-astray minorities in their wake.

Last edited by Jay (2020-03-10 10:05:24)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3715

uziq wrote:

so you think it's more likely that the racial education gap is down to 'natural selection' from a supposed 'divergence' between homo sapiens that happened 50,000 years ago (except the divergence wasn't absolute and modern africans are admixtures) ... than that the education system is stratified along class lines? that african americans have ultimately been a subaltern people in america, and are playing catch-up?

that's blaming the white man! cuck! i'm going to hide behind a dead white man's irrelevant scientific theory and make my own prejudice objective-sounding! natural selection, y'see, people had to figure out how to build shelter in the dalmatian hills ... which means ...
Why do poorer Asian, Arab, Indian, and Hispanic people do better at school? Why aren't the refugee Arabs I deal with dancing around the class while I explain the opium war?

Wait...hold up...did you just suggest that black culture is stunted?
uziq
+492|3448

Jay wrote:

Some cultures just value education more than others. Some cultures have been preyed upon by young white educated liberals from wealthy families who introduced drugs, told people to tune in and drop out, and then bailed out back to their yuppie life with stories to tell and cratered neighborhoods full of led-astray minorities in their wake.
this is one of the more bizarre theories you have. that it was hippies in the 1960s who sold african americans down the river.

very odd. when i say 'read a book' i don't mean bizarro polemics.
uziq
+492|3448

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

Why do poorer Asian, Arab, Indian, and Hispanic people do better at school? Why aren't the refugee Arabs I deal with dancing around the class while I explain the opium war?

i've never denied that culture has an impact. i said the difference was not racial. just like intelligence is not racial. this really isn't that complex.
Larssen
+99|1883
I don't think you understand the point. It's a form of genetic determinism which you can't take seriously as it ignores or tries to shove aside literally everything we've learned and discovered about context and idea formation. Beyond focusing just on the ever going nature vs nurture debate, there is no way someone could read about Foucauldian epistemes for example and still accept the absolute nonsense of IQ testing as scientifically sound. For the gene-IQ or race-IQ connection to be made one has to first off ignore literally all developments in philosophy/the humanities since the 1950s.

To bring it back down to earth a little, a hunter of the San peoples for example lives in such a different world from you the whole notion of making him sit down and solve math equations, look at cubic abstractions or try to devise some other standardised intelligence test is so stupid it's hilarious. In Europe/the West we are acquainted and conditioned to work with these types of problem solving skills and then not only apply it to completely different cultures and peoples but also use it as some sort of measuring stick for our own 'genetic ability'. As if genetic evolution was intended to help man solve algebraic formulas lol. And here I'm also ignoring the fact that all the horseshit written on IQ/intelligence doesn't try to correlate its findings with race (the slate article you posted even points this out)...your entire conclusion is wrong to begin with.

uziq wrote:

how did you get a history degree when you're so against materialist analysis? or were you one of those LARPer students who spent 4 years remembering the name-days of medieval kings so that he could turn his Civilization IV hobby into a paper degree?
He doesn't have a degree, it's part of the facade. Teacher, history, the cop thing - all of it sounds like BS to me.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-03-10 10:27:31)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3715

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

i've never denied that culture has an impact. i said the difference was not racial. just like intelligence is not racial. this really isn't that complex.
I just hope you understand how you promoting the Wire hurts the African American community.
uziq
+492|3448
lmao. can't say i've ever promoted the wire.

wasn't david simon given awards for that sort of thing?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3715
Simon was born in Washington, D.C., the son of Dorothy Simon (née Ligeti), a homemaker, and Bernard Simon, a former journalist and then public relations director for B'nai B'rith for 20 years.[5][6][7][8] Simon was raised in a Jewish family with roots that originated in Eastern Europe and Hungary (his maternal grandfather had changed his surname from "Leibowitz" to "Ligeti").[7][9] He has a brother, Gary Simon, and a sister, Linda Evans, who died in 1990.[8]
The implications are clear.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

this is one of the more bizarre theories you have. that it was hippies in the 1960s who sold african americans down the river.

There used to be a very strong black middle class in America. They were trending in the same direction as whites, especially after desegregation took hold. About the time of the Great Society, liberal white intellectuals started moving into black neighborhoods and introducing them to radical ideas about free love, drug use, divorce, abortion, sticking it to the man, etc. You know, the stuff that liberal white intellectuals still talk about in public, but do not practice in private lest their offspring fail to actually get ahead in life.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3448

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

There used to be a very strong black middle class in America. They were trending in the same direction as whites, especially after desegregation took hold. About the time of the Great Society, liberal white intellectuals started moving into black neighborhoods and introducing them to radical ideas about free love, drug use, divorce, abortion, sticking it to the man, etc. You know, the stuff that liberal white intellectuals still talk about in public, but do not practice in private lest their offspring fail to actually get ahead in life.
how exactly do you get from hippies promoting free love to the crack epidemic in the poor boroughs of NYC? what is the connection?

so the high rate of divorce, absentee fathers, etc in african-american community are because of white liberals?

i'm aware that there used to be a black middle class in america. what year was the tulsa riots again? who burned down 'black wall street'? grateful dead fans?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

how exactly do you get from hippies promoting free love to the crack epidemic in the poor boroughs of NYC? what is the connection?

so the high rate of divorce, absentee fathers, etc in african-american community are because of white liberals?

i'm aware that there used to be a black middle class in america. what year was the tulsa riots again? who burned down 'black wall street'? grateful dead fans?
Yes. Among other reasons, liberal policies which favored single mothers, and penalized those who were married, for welfare benefits ended up discouraging marriage. Illicit drug use led to the War on Drugs reactionary response, which in turn led to the mass incarceration world we live in today.

Marriage between a kids parents is the single strongest determinant of how successful that kid will be. All that strong women ain't need no man shit is fucking up a lot of kids lives.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3448
so the private prison system is also the fault of hippies encouraging black people to drop out and take LSD?

people chose to be single mothers because of the state benefits?

it was liberals that encouraged the 'strong women ain't need no man' thing?

i'm taking notes.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

so the private prison system is also the fault of hippies encouraging black people to drop out and take LSD?

people chose to be single mothers because of the state benefits?

it was liberals that encouraged the 'strong women ain't need no man' thing?

i'm taking notes.
Yes, people choose to remain single rather than marry if it means losing benefits.

Yes, feminists convinced themselves that single motherhood was just as good as marriage.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6101|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

in the meantime take it easy with the insults buddy!

uziq wrote:

you are mentally ill and extremely ignorant
did you really get a degree? you are functionally retarded.
you are a moron
you are a mentally ill individual
you are a cretin
you are an imbecile
remember to note your welbutrin intake
get your head around that one, peon!
blissfully ignorant swine rolling in your own effluent
stop being such a fucking retard
you're a crackpot.
^ Just from this thread
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3448
lmao i was obviously not being serious. he can call me what he likes. i reserve the right to call people who blame african-americans' academic progress on a 50,000 year old human migration a fucking retard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard