Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am pretty sympathetic to the "Europe for Europeans" line of thinking. But as far as the new world, NZ, and AUS go, we are literally living on top of dead civilizations we destroyed. Cry me a river about your immigration problems inland white people.
Every civilization was built on top of another. Static borders are a modern device.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am pretty sympathetic to the "Europe for Europeans" line of thinking. But as far as the new world, NZ, and AUS go, we are literally living on top of dead civilizations we destroyed. Cry me a river about your immigration problems inland white people.
Every civilization was built on top of another. Static borders are a modern device.
Another point completely missed...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

uziq wrote:

War Man wrote:

uziq wrote:

your complaints are irrelevant. non-white legal citizens are going to outvote you anyway in the next generation or two, you redneck. time to learn a skill that isn’t cheese curdling or yoghurt weaving.
Maybe we should deport them to Britain and see how you feel about them then.
that's how the native americans felt when they saw you pasty-skinned fucking yokels coming over the hill with your farmer's tans and wheels of cheese.
The Native Americans didn't believe in owning land, it ain't conquest if no one owns the land. Their fault for their line of thinking.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You really are a daft cunt
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

uziq wrote:

War Man wrote:

Maybe we should deport them to Britain and see how you feel about them then.
that's how the native americans felt when they saw you pasty-skinned fucking yokels coming over the hill with your farmer's tans and wheels of cheese.
The Native Americans didn't believe in owning land, it ain't conquest if no one owns the land. Their fault for their line of thinking.
Stupid argument. Occupation is ownership.

The real answer is that natives waged war on each other over territory and resources long before white men showed up. They didn't understand the concept of property ownership, this is true, but they did understand occupation by force. It was the rules they themselves played by, and they lost to white men when they showed up with their germs and guns and organizational abilities.

Last edited by Jay (2018-10-23 18:41:48)

-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Everyone waged war on everyone, its not an excuse to take their land by force, the whole of Europe has been fought over many times.
The jews argument - we were beaten militarily and surrendered the land to the Romans 2,000 years ago therefore its still ours - is total hogwash.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'm not the one breaking every point/debate down to it's  most rudimentary and completely missing the points being made on literally every topic being discussed.

So please explain what "modern static borders" have to do with the Australasian aboriginals and their civilisation? How was their civilisation built on top another exactly?
You seem to be confused between Nation States and civilisations.

Last edited by coke (2018-10-24 04:06:16)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
It is interesting that I mentioned 3 continents but Jay's response is some memes regarding the relationship between New England Indians and settlers.

It is a dumb argument anyway. People act as if since the Natives didn't write up leases they deserved what happened to them or were too dumb to understand it was bad.

They were intelligent enough to think "My tribe moved here 200 years ago when this farm was just a forest. It is wrong to kill us for it" or "that is my wife. You can't rape her" and "those are my kids. You can't enslave them" and "I planted that corn. You can't steal it"
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay's... dumb argument.
What!? Never.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

coke wrote:

I'm not the one breaking every point/debate down to it's  most rudimentary and completely missing the points being made on literally every topic being discussed.

So please explain what "modern static borders" have to do with the Australasian aboriginals and their civilisation? How was their civilisation built on top another exactly?
You seem to be confused between Nation States and civilisations.
Considering they have no written records, it's difficult to determine who came before them. By extrapolating the rest of human history, it is a near certainty that some other civilization did come before them.

With modern static borders, people have been locked into certain areas. It's become impolite to cross a certain river or boundary line without permission. If you look at tribal movements during the Roman era you see much more fluidity. Tribes moved across vast distances to seek wealth or better land. The Goths moved all the way from Southern Sweden and Northern Germany to Spain. The Celts got pushed into Wales and retained Ireland. My point is that no one had or has a real claim to any land until the advent of the land deed. Until then, the rule was simply the strong prevailed.

It still is, for the most part. Our deeds and titles are only as strong as our rule of law. Our governments can throw us off the land we claim to own whenever they want. They hold a monopoly on force.

Last edited by Jay (2018-10-24 04:27:53)

-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

If you look at tribal movements during the Roman era you see much more fluidity. Tribes moved across vast distances to seek wealth or better land. The Goths moved all the way from Southern Sweden and Northern Germany to Spain. The Celts got pushed into Wales and retained Ireland. My point is that no one had or has a real claim to any land until the advent of the land deed. Until then, the rule was simply the strong prevailed.
People did have claim to the land, those sitting on it, all those 'tribal movements' involved broad-scale slaughter and enslavement or total extermination.
Now the govt enforces the rule of law and has a military to defend it from outside claims.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Bolsonaro winning is a great thing. I am really excited to experience genuine fascism in our part of the world again.
War Man
Michael
Avenatti
Got
Arrested

#believeallwomen am I right Avenatti? He who lives by the soy dies by the soy.

Last edited by War Man (2018-11-15 16:41:56)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Your insults don't even make sense. He's not a gauged-ears, teal-haired barista. He's a high-powered LA lawyer.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Dude really wtf.
@warman

Last edited by coke (2018-11-15 17:18:17)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Do you read Warman? Books or internet articles? What have you read recently?
War Man

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Just finished reading "The Postman" book.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Ever read any books on politics or do you follow any writers online?
War Man

SuperJail Warden wrote:

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Tend to stick with fiction, I prefer an escape of real life. Unfortunately, even then there is always at least some degree of real life in the books.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

War Man wrote:

Tend to stick with fiction, I prefer an escape of real life. Unfortunately, even then there is always at least some degree of real life in the books.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

War Man wrote:

From where do you get your political ideas or the news?
War Man

SuperJail Warden wrote:

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

From where do you get your political ideas or the news?
Would you like me to pm you everything?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
No.
War Man

SuperJail Warden wrote:

No.
Ok, how about pm you what I routinely use?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

No.
Ok, how about pm you what I routinely use?
Still no.

I am guessing you are embarrassed to post what you read because you are afraid of people making fun of you (They will).

That's fine. You should probably think over how you feel now and compare it to how others feel when you call them NPCs and assume they don't have their own reading list.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard