uziq
+492|3422

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

maybe you're used to it.  Euros fucking stink - no jogging needed.
except half of europe is in a climate where the weather makes you sweat about twice a year. also not exactly a humid/temperate zone.

"euros fucking stink" – another guy who went to pamplona and used europe like a themepark
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

could be true.  And I really should edit my statement so as not to offend the silly smellfucks, but seriously, a good chunk of people in europe just straight fucking stink.  I understand not wanting to wear deodorant, but that does not mean you can't fucking fluff yourself up a bit.
I've noticed my sense of smell is a bit keener these days, also many Americans are so fat they repulse me even before I can smell them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

We had an intern last summer that I'm fairly certain never washed her sheets. She didn't look like she didn't shower, she just had a smell to her that made me want to douse her in febreeze. And of course, she sat in the cubicle directly behind mine so her odor wafted across the aisle all day.
azns need to learn how to deo
It was a white girl
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

uziq wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

maybe you're used to it.  Euros fucking stink - no jogging needed.
except half of europe is in a climate where the weather makes you sweat about twice a year. also not exactly a humid/temperate zone.

"euros fucking stink" – another guy who went to pamplona and used europe like a themepark
smelled worse in the nice areas of london than spain.  I wouldn't judge anything based off a weeklong shit show party.  I was there the least amount of time out of all the places I visited.

Wasn't aware that in europe, if you don't sweat you can't smell.  Learn something new every day.
uziq
+492|3422
this conversation is one of the stupidest fucking exchanges i have ever had
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

nice!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Noice
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin

uziq wrote:

this conversation is one of the stupidest fucking exchanges i have ever had
It stinks doesn't it, uziq?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Fat people tend to smell bad. Just another reason to shun them.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

i see there is still a big "D" in the ole d&st . . .
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Dilbert?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
We should make school longer for young people. Instead of getting out at 3PM, kids should have to stay until 5PM. Just a few extra hours of school can make a huge difference for a generation of young people. It will also be easier for parents since their kids would get out of school the same time they left work.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
They're already in school for 8 hours a day. You think more time spent in the classroom would be beneficial?
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
yup
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

That's stupid in so many ways. Kids have stacks of homework, after-school activities, and family obligations. Teachers continue to work into hours well after school. People fought for an 8-hour workday for a good reason. Now it's vanishing in America, and people like Macbeth have been successfully brainwashed into believing it's somehow a sign of maturity and responsibility to do nothing but slave every waking moment you aren't traveling or filling your face with food. At this point, corrupted work culture has you by the balls, but you now take twisted pleasure in it.

Do you think a few more submissive robots is worth all the burnout? Do you want to pay teachers salary plus tons of overtime?

Not to mention pissing off that late is prime time for some school bus routes getting screwed over by rush hour.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

That's stupid in so many ways. Kids have stacks of homework, after-school activities, and family obligations. Teachers continue to work into hours well after school. People fought for an 8-hour workday for a good reason. Now it's vanishing in America, and people like Macbeth have been successfully brainwashed into believing it's somehow a sign of maturity and responsibility to do nothing but slave every waking moment you aren't traveling or filling your face with food. At this point, corrupted work culture has you by the balls, but you now take twisted pleasure in it.

Do you think a few more submissive robots is worth all the burnout? Do you want to pay teachers salary plus tons of overtime?

Not to mention pissing off that late is prime time for some school bus routes getting screwed over by rush hour.
Did you really think he wasn't trolling?
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

No, but it doesn't make it any less stupid.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Aren't American kids generally spending more hours at school than places like Japan and Taiwan? That's ridiculous, considering our performance.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Aren't American kids generally spending more hours at school than places like Japan and Taiwan? That's ridiculous, considering our performance.
Yes, and they keep spending more and more time on "core subjects" while treading water on the results. Maybe more of a bad system isn't the answer? Kids need to be kids.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Did you go to school in the Soviet Union? If you increase the school day, you can increase the amount of fulfilling courses that students wouldn't have access to otherwise. Those two extra hours don't have to be spent doing math. You can have an extra art or music class. Maybe a longer gym period. The school could also give the students an extra meal since families have trouble doing so.

I am sorry you grew up digging combat ditches at a Mormon compound.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Did you go to school in the Soviet Union? If you increase the school day, you can increase the amount of fulfilling courses that students wouldn't have access to otherwise. Those two extra hours don't have to be spent doing math. You can have an extra art or music class. Maybe a longer gym period. The school could also give the students an extra meal since families have trouble doing so.

I am sorry you grew up digging combat ditches at a Mormon compound.
Or they could have two hours more with their parents or playing sports or doing after school activities. Stupid argument.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Did you go to school in North Korea too? You can play sports and learn to play guitar at a school too.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Did you go to school in North Korea too? You can play sports and learn to play guitar at a school too.
That's cool. When I was in elementary school I used to play with my friends after school. I'm sorry that you didn't have any, and wished there were a few more hours in the day where people were state-mandated to spend time with you. I'm sorry you had a bad childhood
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I had a good childhood. My parents weren't poor.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Don't have to have money to be a good parent. Yours were obviously terrible.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard