unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'll try to find it in my heart to feel bad for people who are running out of noxious things to exhale in my direction.
Like exhaust from your pickup truck?
That'd be a real witty comeback if comparing personal/business work truck to smoking and vaping wasn't fucking idiotic.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Mom and pop places shouldn't be allowed to create their own digestible products. There should be FDA oversight over products and consumers should be protected from small producers scamming or poisoning them. Consumer health is more important the ability of drug users to open up stores to push addictive products.
Of course they should, or just shut down every restaurant.
Restaurants use FDA regulated food and get health inspections. Jay is upset that small shops are able to put together their own chemical solutions without any regulations regarding their content. He is mad that the FDA told shops they have to only sell to 18 year olds the same way restaurant aren't allowed to sell wine to 12 year olds.
They were using FDA approved chemicals, you dolt.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'll try to find it in my heart to feel bad for people who are running out of noxious things to exhale in my direction.
Like exhaust from your pickup truck?
That'd be a real witty comeback if comparing personal/business work truck to smoking and vaping wasn't fucking idiotic.
You're doing way more harm to the environment than I am.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Of course they should, or just shut down every restaurant.
Restaurants use FDA regulated food and get health inspections. Jay is upset that small shops are able to put together their own chemical solutions without any regulations regarding their content. He is mad that the FDA told shops they have to only sell to 18 year olds the same way restaurant aren't allowed to sell wine to 12 year olds.
They were using FDA approved chemicals, you dolt.
Oh okay so there won't be any issues with the FDA testing it or inspecting their labs then.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Would you eat at a restaurant that has never been health inspected? Of course you would because you are a fat person who doesn't respect their own body.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Your hatred fuels me. Yum.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Police usually don't treat black people fairly but I am so sick of the rioting in defense of criminals like this guy with a gun in Minnesota and Michael Brown.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Jay wrote:

Weak, overplayed argument from the smoker's camp. There are any number of reasons to drive a truck. There are situations that call for driving a car instead. If you can get away with it, ride a bike because fatness is bad. There are no valid reasons to stand around doorways and stairwells and fill the area with smoke or obnoxious, perfumed vapor. Less so to roll down your window at an intersection and blow that crap into mine.

I'm totally rooting for electric commercial vehicles. Be nice when they're available, affordable, long-range replacements for my company's aging fleet and not just blurbs in technology newsletters. Meanwhile, I'm not going to be strapping a 1,200+ lb pallet to the top of a Nissan Leaf.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Weak, overplayed argument from the smoker's camp. There are any number of reasons to drive a truck. There are situations that call for driving a car instead. If you can get away with it, ride a bike because fatness is bad. There are no valid reasons to stand around doorways and stairwells and fill the area with smoke or obnoxious, perfumed vapor. Less so to roll down your window at an intersection and blow that crap into mine.

I'm totally rooting for electric commercial vehicles. Be nice when they're available, affordable, long-range replacements for my company's aging fleet and not just blurbs in technology newsletters. Meanwhile, I'm not going to be strapping a 1,200+ lb pallet to the top of a Nissan Leaf.
Electric vehicles pollute just as much as gas cars.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

War Man wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

lol no they don't.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

War Man wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lol no they don't.
Depends on how the electricity is produced
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
Whats more annoying than smokers? Joggers and the slipstream of sweaty stinky air they pull behind them and wafts over you as they go past.

I don't really care too much about second-hand smoke. The woodwork teacher at school smoked a pipe and I thought the smell was great. Most of the club members at my shooting club smoke or use those vapour things and it doesn't bother me.

Diesel trucks are a problem. More so if they're used by one person for commuting to their office. That's pure retardation.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Subjective. At least joggers are there and gone relatively quickly, and some of them actually wear deodorant that doesn't smell like a perfume explosion.

Fleet's a mix between gas and diesel, and all picked up as we needed/could find them. Would prefer if more were gas. MPG isn't that great of an advantage, diesel mechanics are expensive, the exhaust is problematic on some work sites, and there's always that one knucklehead who fuels up with the wrong stuff.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

there's always that one knucklehead who fuels up with the wrong stuff.
That's you isn't it?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

there's always that one knucklehead who fuels up with the wrong stuff.
That's you isn't it?
no
uziq
+492|3423

Dilbert_X wrote:

Whats more annoying than smokers? Joggers and the slipstream of sweaty stinky air they pull behind them and wafts over you as they go past.

I don't really care too much about second-hand smoke. The woodwork teacher at school smoked a pipe and I thought the smell was great. Most of the club members at my shooting club smoke or use those vapour things and it doesn't bother me.

Diesel trucks are a problem. More so if they're used by one person for commuting to their office. That's pure retardation.
i can't think of any time that i have been around a jogger with serious sweat stench. weird.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

maybe you're used to it.  Euros fucking stink - no jogging needed.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Or maybe people don't bathe where dilbs lives.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

could be true.  And I really should edit my statement so as not to offend the silly smellfucks, but seriously, a good chunk of people in europe just straight fucking stink.  I understand not wanting to wear deodorant, but that does not mean you can't fucking fluff yourself up a bit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Nothing beats the curry-sweat stench of off the boat Indians. The guy that runs the little convenience store in my buildings' lobby can be smelled from the hallway as you pass by.
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

one of the golf courses I play at (Anaheim Hills, looking at you) has some fat fuck that works the pro shop.  Smells like BO every fucking time.

Can anyone point me to a decent non-fiction book detailing the last 20 years of Russia?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
We had an intern last summer that I'm fairly certain never washed her sheets. She didn't look like she didn't shower, she just had a smell to her that made me want to douse her in febreeze. And of course, she sat in the cubicle directly behind mine so her odor wafted across the aisle all day.
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

one of the golf courses I play at (Anaheim Hills, looking at you) has some fat fuck that works the pro shop.  Smells like BO every fucking time.

Can anyone point me to a decent non-fiction book detailing the last 20 years of Russia?
Look at something by Stephen Cohen, perhaps? I've not read any, but I know that Russia is his jam.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

That's actually a really difficult question. So many English-language sources are so embarrassingly biased (even from a neutral perspective) that you've got to approach them with a healthy grain of salt. Make a few Russian friends to bounce questions off of. Or I could do some digging around.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Jay wrote:

We had an intern last summer that I'm fairly certain never washed her sheets. She didn't look like she didn't shower, she just had a smell to her that made me want to douse her in febreeze. And of course, she sat in the cubicle directly behind mine so her odor wafted across the aisle all day.
azns need to learn how to deo
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard