Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Yes. Probably Muslims. I am not arguing in favor of targeting civilians. At least for OWS.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

I cant believe those muslims
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Macbeth wrote:

I was talking about the Indian independence movement. You pulled OWS out of your ass.

I disagree. Kill a handful of large political donors and you will see a pullback in political spending and a hesitation to get involved in right wing economic policy.
no, no you won't.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

Witnesses: 2 explosions heard near finish line of Boston Marathon

looks like a terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon today.

I'd bet it's domestic terrorism, not some internationally organized attack.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Take it to the suicide bomber thread Ken
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I was talking about the Indian independence movement. You pulled OWS out of your ass.

I disagree. Kill a handful of large political donors and you will see a pullback in political spending and a hesitation to get involved in right wing economic policy.
no, no you won't.
lol lez kill businessmen that'll show them! do some shit like bane in batman yeahh /macbeth logic.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

no, no you won't.
lol lez kill businessmen that'll show them! do some shit like bane in batman yeahh /macbeth logic.
all that will happen is they will find better ways of channeling their funds/interests, via proxy and hidden networks. you can't stop the flow of capital or political influence. it's not like if you kill a few DC lobbyists the entire political process will shut down. it's not a fucking hollywood movie.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013-boston- … nish-line/

live cam of boston finish line. just in case you have your pants down right now macb and want to finish something.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom

eleven bravo wrote:

Kobe is gonna come back better than ever. Discuss
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Killing politicians is also a good strategy. Supreme court justices are the big ones that would be easiest. For example: a SCOTUS justice was in the Dominican Republic two years ago and was confronted by a man with a machete in his home. The man didn't harm the judge or his wife and got away with some money. He also proved that it isn't too difficult to get to them if one desired.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
As long as they beat OKC I'll root for them
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Macbeth wrote:

Killing politicians is also a good strategy. Supreme court justices are the big ones that would be easiest. For example: a SCOTUS justice was in the Dominican Republic two years ago and was confronted by a man with a machete in his home. The man didn't harm the judge or his wife and got away with some money. He also proved that it isn't too difficult to get to them if one desired.
you are an idiot. killing politicians to make a point. okay. really conducive to a healthy democracy with free inter-change of ideas.

what you are basically condoning is fascism. the aestheticisation and politicisation of violence. elevating it from vulgar and senseless to some symbolic act.

you are feeble-minded.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
also looks like they have video of at least the first explosion
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
I care more about the lakers making the playoffs
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
scratch that.  I care more about the lakers winning it all.
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
"the more someone has espoused the cause of his own aggression, the more perfectly he represents the repressive principle of society".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

eleven bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Kobe is gonna come back better than ever. Discuss
He should just retire. He is 35.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
he was having one of his most productive seasons of his career.  he's 34
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

you are an idiot. killing politicians to make a point. okay. really conducive to a healthy democracy with free inter-change of ideas.

what you are basically condoning is fascism. the aestheticisation and politicisation of violence. elevating it from vulgar and senseless to some symbolic act.

you are feeble-minded.
It's like those vietnam war protestors who started planting bombs. yeah real good way to send a message across.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Mutantbear wrote:

I cant believe those muslims
lol instant reaction: MUSLIMS.

my money is on it being baudrillard and a terrorist cell of ultra-left post-structuralist philosophers

You stop a horse that is bolting. You do not stop a jogger who is jogging. Foaming at the mouth, his mind riveted on the inner countdown to the moment when he will achieve a higher plane of consciousness, he is not to be stopped. If you stopped him to ask the time, he would bite your head off. He doesn’t have a bit between his teeth, though he may perhaps be carrying [37] dumb-bells or even weights in his belt (where are the days when girls used to wear bracelets on their ankles?). What the third-century Stylite sought in self-privation and proud stillness, he is seeking through the muscular exhaustion of his body. He is the brother in mortification of those who conscientiously exhaust themselves in the body-building studios on complicated machines with chrome pulleys and on terrifying medical contraptions. There is a direct line that runs from the medieval instruments of torture, via the industrial movements of production-line work, to the techniques of schooling the body by using mechanical apparatuses. Like dieting, body-building, and so many other things, jogging is a new form of voluntary servitude (it is also a new form of adultery).
sounds like hate speech to me
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

Macbeth wrote:

Authorities say video surveillance footage from an Albany Wal-Mart store shows a uniformed U.S. Army officer being attacked by a man who had verbally harassed the soldier for his military service.

Albany police released the footage after charging 47-year-old Yiqiang Wu of Schenectady with assault as a hate crime for Thursday's fight at a checkout line.

The Army captain told police that a man behind him in line began to yell derogatory comments at him about the United States and his service to the nation. Police say Wu then struck the officer several times in the face. The officer was treated at the scene.

The video shows the officer, dressed in camouflage fatigues, confronting the man before being attacked.

Wu is free on bail. It couldn't be determined if he had a lawyer.
Charging him with a hate crime is bullshit.
fuck yourself
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
macbeth why are you trolling so hard?
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

eleven bravo wrote:

coz he cant get no asian booty coz he thinks its coz hes brown. havent you gotten some asian poon tang GS?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

eleven bravo wrote:

How am I trolling? That is not a hate crime. Being in the military isn't something you were born with or a disability.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Cybargs wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

coz he cant get no asian booty coz he thinks its coz hes brown. havent you gotten some asian poon tang GS?
I have resorted to running them down with my car instead.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Dunno if this has been posted, but

Pentagon scraps medal for drone pilots after uproar

Seems like an immature reaction from the military. People decried the high placement of the medal, not the medal itself, but instead we got "well if you're gonna be THAT way we won't do it at all!" Still, I'm happy about it in the way I'd be happy about a solid game being canceled because nobody would want to pay an asking price of $550 per license.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard