Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

War Man wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Do your friends and family know?
Sort of.
You should probably come out and tell them. It will make things easier and you will feel better.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-03-13 14:00:51)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin

Macbeth wrote:

War Man wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Do your friends and family know?
Sort of.
You should probably come out and tell them. It will make things easier and you will feel better.
How so? Also my parents liked the previous 2 popes, especially Benedict. I used to wonder if they would become Catholic converts during Benedict's popacy. Me, I never gave a shit.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Screw Catholics anyway. I don't see myself converting to Catholicism unless some girl that I want, as a wife, wants me to. Even then, I may not.
Who the fuck asked you to?
I have a right to freely post anything moderators won't delete.
That doesn't answer the question. Why would you out of the blue announce that you're not converting to catholicism? No one asked you to, and no one gives a fuck if you do or don't.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Thank you Jay for your input. Please update us on your pending yacht club membership.
War Man

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

Who the fuck asked you to?
That doesn't answer the question. Why would you out of the blue announce that you're not converting to catholicism? No one asked you to, and no one gives a fuck if you do or don't.
Even though I have respect for you Jay, you are being a hypocrite. Back off, please.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Even though I have respect for you Jay, you are being a hypocrite. Back off, please.
A hypocrite?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

hy·poc·ri·sy  plural hy·poc·ri·sies
: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

jay that is you.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

Macbeth wrote:

a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not;
I have a feeling that sentence could have been done better. Ouch.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

blame dictionary.com
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Whether you think im a hypocrite or not, war man still used the word in a place where it made no sense
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

I thought we would be more popular with Brazil and less popular with sub Saharan Africa. Muslims are predicable. Good to have a friend in India. Glad to see there are no hard feelings with Vietnam.
https://i.imgur.com/2DFmfBJ.png

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-03-13 18:40:52)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
I didn't expect Africa or Europe to be as approving. At least we're still cool with Central/South America even after everything we have been through.

Stay cool Iceland.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
Africa only likes us because we got a black man in the white house

Mexico likes us because half their families live here

Libya likes us cause we bombed the shit out of Gadaffi

Russia hates us because... well... moving on

Afghanistan only slightly dislikes us because the guys polling them had assault rifles

Egypt, Yemen and Iran are filled with Islamic rage

And Pakistan.  Pakistan really fucking hates us for some reason.

The people polling in China did not get out alive apparently.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-03-13 19:40:52)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Drone strikes tend to make the people on the receiving end hate us. Who would've thought?
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YeKIAbNTH6w/TxhQtJyZsvI/AAAAAAAAAQI/kJLAvIWKawk/s1600/who%252Bknew.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

your mom still likes me after I drone striked her last night
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Does your ass still hurt from the strapon?
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

stop
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

What the hell did we ever do to Austria and Slovenia?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Is that a Pakistani doctor in that picture?  Wow thorough job there
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Pretty funny how Turkey and Iraq both hate us more than Syria

If I were Syria I'd feel pretty jealous of Libya right now

Like, what the fuck did they ever do to us?  Like, like, like.  Gossip gossip.  oil cough cough

Mongolia likes us a lot.  Thats kind of creepy.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-03-13 23:07:24)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

What the hell did we ever do to Austria?
Stole Arnie.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

War Man wrote:

I just don't give a shit about Catholics, Taiwan.

Macbeth wrote:

Fundamentalist heretic.
I don't even consider myself to be Christian, just a monotheist.
so you're also a muslim?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Macbeth wrote:

I thought we would be more popular with Brazil and less popular with sub Saharan Africa. Muslims are predicable. Good to have a friend in India. Glad to see there are no hard feelings with Vietnam.
i am deeply suspicious of the methods of this image. it is not very transparent. the "job efficiency of the global leadership of the united states"?!? jesus, that's a little presumptuous, isn't it? most of those countries don't even have leaders that anywhere near officially recognize the USA's role as 'world leader'. you are A superpower. indefinite article. one of multiple in the next century. that image almost takes it as de facto or a priori that you guys are the patrician rulers of the world's politics, global market, and culture. you are not. furthermore i've seen more 'surveys' and 'polls' than i can count on all my digits that benchmark a widespread distaste/distrust/snobbery about america in the uk/europe.

overall to say it is 'far from conclusive' would be a polite understatement. cute how it has provoked a lot of unquestioning jokes/ribaldry/discussion from... americans. you are more than willing to swallow some humble-brag ball licking imgur picture.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-14 12:37:56)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
I wonder what the polls would show from inside the US as well. I wouldn't be surprised if there was 60% disapproval. Shame we don't have anything else to go on besides an unsourced picture.
War Man

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

War Man wrote:

I just don't give a shit about Catholics, Taiwan.

Macbeth wrote:

Fundamentalist heretic.
I don't even consider myself to be Christian, just a monotheist.
so you're also a muslim?
? No, none of the religions.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard