Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
America's Armpit.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Orangehound banned me once for calling Jersey a swamp. I was like
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

I bet i've been to more countries than most of this forum save a few of the euros who have the luxury of country hopping in a few hours travel.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

He probably banned you because I complained about a ban since you report post like a girl.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
main metropolitan hubs of a country average highest incomes in breaking news shocker
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I bet i've been to more countries than most of this forum save a few of the euros who have the luxury of country hopping in a few hours travel.
I've only been to Canada, Mexico, Greece, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Germany, and the Netherlands. Wanted to go to France this summer but it doesn't look like I'll be able to take two weeks off

Edit - Caribbean islands don't count unless you leave the country

Last edited by Jay (2013-03-12 13:37:16)

-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Keep an updated travel log and mail it to me.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
americans comparing worldliness/culture cards. how quaint!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

B)

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

B)

Last edited by FatherTed (2013-03-12 13:43:57)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PGvSoaafXiI/TA7ZzQO4HDI/AAAAAAAAIPs/YVUQqysTlfY/s1600/map-compare-size-econ.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I've only been to Canada, Mexico, Greece, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Germany, and the Netherlands. Wanted to go to France this summer but it doesn't look like I'll be able to take two weeks off

what kind of shit engineering job doesn't give you 2 weeks off.  Me and my BA get 3 weeks paid
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Jay wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

not really sure what that picture is meant to convey (other than europe is smaller than america?). or why someone took the time to make it. or why you took the time to post it. or why i took the time to reply.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

what kind of shit engineering job doesn't give you 2 weeks off.  Me and my BA get 3 weeks paid
I get the time off, I just can't take it this summer, I have a job that's nearing completion after two years. Will maybe go in the fall.
-Frederick Bastiat
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jay wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Problem Uzique?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I wish I could claim to be worldly by traveling as far as Tennessee.
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
oh cripes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

There is nothing to see in Tennessee though.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-03-12 13:53:15)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

not really sure what that picture is meant to convey (other than europe is smaller than america?). or why someone took the time to make it. or why you took the time to post it. or why i took the time to reply.
it was pretty straightforward
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

its a simple picture to explain that, speaking purely from a distance perspective, it's easier for you Euros to travel country to country than it is for us.  The best comparison (distance wise) would be to superimpose a map of Europe onto the continental US (or vice-versa).  It's really not that tough to understand.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
oh

well move to a better part of the world then silly americans >:[
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Roc18 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Problem Uzique?
problem with america being bigger than europe? no, not really. i have no idea what point that is trying to make.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

its a simple picture to explain that, speaking purely from a distance perspective, it's easier for you Euros to travel country to country than it is for us.  The best comparison (distance wise) would be to superimpose a map of Europe onto the continental US (or vice-versa).  It's really not that tough to understand.
a plane journey is a plane journey. you 'go away' on a holiday and book a few weeks' vacation. i don't really see how distance is such an important factor in leaving your home country/culture, to be honest. plane travel kind of squashes it all down. plus: europeans leave europe. i know that may blow your mind. only about 60% of my holidays have been to other european countries. i've even been to america a few times! gasp
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America

FatherTed wrote:

oh

I'd settle for moving to a better part of America, even. I apparently still have this picture on my images here.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/10249/Sucks.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

a plane journey is a plane journey. you 'go away' on a holiday and book a few weeks' vacation. i don't really see how distance is such an important factor in leaving your home country/culture, to be honest. plane travel kind of squashes it all down. plus: europeans leave europe. i know that may blow your mind. only about 60% of my holidays have been to other european countries. i've even been to america a few times! gasp
costs. and time. Flying from England to Germany is cheaper than flying from California to Germany.  You can see more countries for less money than we can.  It also doesn't take as long.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

DesertFox- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

oh

I'd settle for moving to a better part of America, even. I apparently still have this picture on my images here.
There is nowhere else in the world to go than Europe and Australia?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard