Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6120|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Is that sattire?
I'm an Australian citizen son, if I ever migrate from the great land of Aus you can criticise me all you like.

Anyway, yawn, I'm done with you.
Weren't you raised and educated in England though?
That was the old Dilbert, not the new Dilbert.

The new Dilbert is a True Bluey Australian Patriot and anyone who isn't is a coward.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6704|Tampa Bay Florida
Dilbert I just realized what that pic is from after watching that one scene where shes beating up the rapist guy.  Been wondering that for a while now.  Have you seen the American version?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Spearhead wrote:

Dilbert I just realized what that pic is from after watching that one scene where shes beating up the rapist guy.  Been wondering that for a while now.  Have you seen the American version?
Shut up coward.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

Only 11 states have laws against publishing 9/11 calls. Only 2 have laws that punish first responders for taking and distributing photos of accidents and disasters. Can anyone think of a reason why these laws shouldn't exist across all 50 states?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Bigger fish to fry?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

???

You make it sound as if it is difficult to pass a law banning these things. I have seen the actual laws. They aren't more than a few paragraphs. Not some 1000 page document that need to be gone over by a team of analyst.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

Macbeth wrote:

On a lighter note. This has to be the most awkward political photo I have ever seen.

This is the Vice President
Joe Biden is a pretty creepy guy.

This is all at one event.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

???

You make it sound as if it is difficult to pass a law banning these things. I have seen the actual laws. They aren't more than a few paragraphs. Not some 1000 page document that need to be gone over by a team of analyst.
Write a letter to them or something, I guess.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

Okay then. I will just remember to tell you to write a letter next time you are complaining about something. Thank you for your input.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

Okay then. I will just remember to tell you to write a letter next time you are complaining about something. Thank you for your input.
You'd think it would be easy not to spend a country into the dirt.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

???
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

???
You make it sound as if it is difficult to pass a law
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

If anyone ever start going off about how women can accuse guys of rape and it isn't fair etc. Just refer to this infographic. Via the Washingtontimes
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/01/rape_infographic.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Um, I think it would be hard to make a definitive ruling on how many of the supposed rapists who weren't even reported were falsely accused.

My adopted cousin in common-law (?) did four years for 'rape'. He and a friend met two woman (who had both booked all-night baby-sitters for their kids) at a singles night in a pub, they all went back to his place, each pair taking their own room, the following morning they had a bust-up when he said "Thank you very much, but for me it was a one-night stand". A few days later he was threatened by her estranged husband, a week later arrested for 'rape', then convicted on her word against his.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

well if you are going to make an omelette...

No rape is shown relax. International news story right now because of this video. If it wasn't for this video of these guys bragging about raping this poor girl would have gotten away with it. Rape culture

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-01-08 23:23:19)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5979|London, England

I dont know how you can watch any of this stuff
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

Watch what? There is no rape in the video. It is just people talking.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5979|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

Watch what? There is no rape in the video. It is just people talking.
people talking about how they raped some girl

I dont know exactly what happened in the video because I didnt watch it. I dont know how anyone would want to watch something like that
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
macbeth seems to spend worrying amounts of time per day watching the kitchen-sink scuzz and prurient shite of the internet. his mind is the container for a whole mental RSS feed of shit and depravity. it's like his little niche, he gets off on it.

you don't need a fancy infographic to point out that hardly any rape cases go to trial, let alone prosecution. it's probably the worst crime in all of the legal system to enforce. it's extremely hard to determine subjective and circumstantial 'consent'. most rapes are within friend groups or families, so it is fraught with difficulties in prosecution - most 'victims' drop the charges without allowing the police or prosecution service to follow it up.

oh and i have a female friend who got 'raped' at university, and i'm pretty much of the opinion it was bs. she got drunk and slept with someone she regretted / someone that complicated things in her friend group. she cried wolf on the rape, and the university went into maximum-alert damage control mode: moved her out of her dorm, into a separate private residence, gave her counseling, had a police 'rape squad' come around and do medical examinations on her-- everything. i think she ended up dropping the charges shortly after the initial wtf-omg-emergency, when she realized what a dumb mistake she had made. poor guy tbh. one drunken night and he's getting serious crime allegations thrown at him. it's little anecdotal events like that, which drives up the 'official rape crime' statistics.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2013-01-09 09:52:46)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6673|BC, Canada
I've said it multiple times. If it were to come out at some point that he was killing azn hookers, he would not be someone people could say "I'm shocked that he did that, he's the last prerson I would have suspected! " about.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
nah i think he's the sort of mentally ill person who is rendered disabled and benign by his interior problems, rather than outwardly dangerous. he's the perverted and sadistic type that will watch someone else kill asian hookers, whilst stroking himself and making loud 'hmmm' noises.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

I post a few fight videos and suddenly I'm a sociopath. I haven't posted any videos of people getting killed or blown up. The fight videos are nothing worse than you would see in a boxing match.

Oh and people watch violent movies and play violent video games every day does that make them sociopaths? I don't watch or like horror movies and I only play strategy games. I'm consuming no worse of an amount of violence than any other American.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6673|BC, Canada
Also would not surprise me. The shit he posts here is probably the nicest of what he's been watching. That whole "one man imposing his will on another" thing is a creepy reason for watching mma for example. Throw in all the rape and animal killing shit and its full blown fucked up.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

-Whiteroom- wrote:

That whole "one man imposing his will on another" thing is a creepy reason for watching mma for example.
It is a MMA phrase. Even ESPN uses it.
http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/col … id=6627194
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6673|BC, Canada
Doesn't change that its a fucked up way of looking at it and a way of appealing to the more violent and oppressed  viewers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard