( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Paul Ryan is Romney's VP pick.

lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

The ads about Paul Ryan's health care plan will be ceaseless.

He comes across as really creepy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

lol
For as much as liberals like to demonize the guy, his budget proposals were really tame. It was akin to the austerity packages passed in Europe which don't actually cut current spending, they simply slow down future spending. None of his proposals would've actually balanced the federal budget but I have to say they're a helluva lot better than the stick your head in the sand and hope for a miracle approach the Democrats have taken.

And yes, he is kind of creepy.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom

Macbeth wrote:

The ads about Paul Ryan's health care plan will be ceaseless.

He comes across as really creepy.
at least he didnt choose a woman or hispanic to pander
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
Gary Johnson is pretty sweet
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
FUCK YEAH!!! PAUL RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A SMALLTOWN WISCONSINITE BECOMING VICE PRESIDENT IS FUCKING AWESOME. Hoo-ah!!!

VOTE FOR RRR

Last edited by War Man (2012-08-11 09:49:56)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
but he isn't going to be vice president.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
War Man

FatherTed wrote:

but he isn't going to be vice president.
FUCK YEAH HE WILL BE!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!

VOTE FOR RRR, FUCK YEAH!!!

Hoo-Ah!!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
This is debate and serious talk. Not alanon.
War Man

Superior Mind wrote:

This is debate and serious talk. Not alanon.
It is supposed to be, but this crowd of bf2s can never truly have a proper debate and serious talk no matter what. Name is a joke.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

My sister has said she has been seeing things around the house for the last two months. It was really bad last night when she said she saw.
V for vendetta mask on my chair
Something peeking from behind dresser
Leg on the floor
Lines crawling up wall
Flashes
Shadows from bottles popping out
Feeling like someone's watching me from the closet
Feeling nervous, chest pains, don't want to sleep.
Don't want the shadows to hurt me.
Circle shadow near computer
Feeling someone behind me again
Head on the wall.
Person near computer chair
Another flash
And hearing Moans
Her therapist thinks she is suffering from paranoia due to lack of sleep. She has a psychological evaluation coming up on Thursday and a second opinion set for October. There isn't much of a history of schizophrenia in the family and she is fairly young. She started summer break two months ago when this started so lack of sleep makes sense. She hasn't withdrew from social activities and doesn't have speech disruptions. She just got a new job and seems to be able to handle the mental side of it. Schizophrenia doesn't progress this fast. Only twice did she see something when not alone. So the lack of sleep sounds like a reasonable explanation.

It is absolutely driving me crazy though. When our parents die I will be the only one around to take care of her in a worse cause scenario since she and our half sister don't get along well.

Whatever. Just venting
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

My sister has said she has been seeing things around the house for the last two months. It was really bad last night when she said she saw.
Leg on the floor
Lines crawling up wall
Flashes
Head on the wall.
Another flash
And hearing Moans
Her therapist thinks she is suffering from paranoia due to lack of sleep. She has a psychological evaluation coming up on Thursday and a second opinion set for October. There isn't much of a history of schizophrenia in the family and she is fairly young. She started summer break two months ago when this started so lack of sleep makes sense. She hasn't withdrew from social activities and doesn't have speech disruptions. She just got a new job and seems to be able to handle the mental side of it. Schizophrenia doesn't progress this fast. Only twice did she see something when not alone. So the lack of sleep sounds like a reasonable explanation.

It is absolutely driving me crazy though. When our parents die I will be the only one around to take care of her in a worse cause scenario since she and our half sister don't get along well.

Whatever. Just venting
do you think she could be using it as a cry for attention or do you think she is being serious about it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Mutantbear wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Leg on the floor
Lines crawling up wall
Flashes
Head on the wall.
Another flash
And hearing Moans

Whatever. Just venting
do you think she could be using it as a cry for attention or do you think she is being serious about it
She is a 16 year girl so emotional issues causing her to cry out is possible. She has only cried about it once before and maybe this time. Otherwise she seems to be pretty Zen about it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

She didn't cry about it last night she told me. She also decided to sleep in her room alone even though our parents said she could sleep in their room. She just got her drivers permit...

It could be possible she is faking it to get a car.

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-08-11 11:19:27)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

if I saw things that werent really there I would probably cry.

but thats just me and making a diagnosis on that alone is pretty irresponsible, I guess youll know when she talks to the therapist. He probably knows some stuff.

or youd talk to a psychiatrist to get those diagnosis-es? I cant remember
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lol
For as much as liberals like to demonize the guy, his budget proposals were really tame. It was akin to the austerity packages passed in Europe which don't actually cut current spending, they simply slow down future spending. None of his proposals would've actually balanced the federal budget but I have to say they're a helluva lot better than the stick your head in the sand and hope for a miracle approach the Democrats have taken.

he also opposes stem cell research, would like a federal ban on dick to dick marriage, oh and dislikes funding renewable energy research

but aside from all that he's one swell guy!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Mutantbear wrote:

if I saw things that werent really there I would probably cry.

but thats just me and making a diagnosis on that alone is pretty irresponsible, I guess youll know when she talks to the therapist. He probably knows some stuff.

or youd talk to a psychiatrist to get those diagnosis-es? I cant remember
She saw a therapist who said it is paranoia from lack of sleep. She has a psych evaluation Thursday and a second opinion set for October.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

My one friend with schizophrenia is 22 and has only ever seen a hallucination once. That was after 5 days of not eating and sleeping. He was a heavy drug user before. My sister isn't a heavy drug user.

I am really hoping for an anxiety disorder which would be consistent with things our family suffers from.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
why october?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Her second evaluation is set  for October because she specifically wanted the psych that I use. If the diagnosis is something crazy she will get a second opinion from whoever is available.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6661|Tampa Bay Florida

Macbeth wrote:

She hasn't withdrew from social activities and doesn't have speech disruptions. She just got a new job and seems to be able to handle the mental side of it. Schizophrenia doesn't progress this fast. Only twice did she see something when not alone. So the lack of sleep sounds like a reasonable explanation.
I've never understood the difference between just having an overactive imagination/add and speech disruptions and schizophrenia.  Hope she gets better man..... sounds a lot like anxiety.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6661|Tampa Bay Florida
in my personal experience, music therapy along with intense exercise and a healthy diet is a better long-term cure then any medication.  Also, sunlight.  Vitamin D is amazing stuff
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Maybe there are wandering spirits in your house, Mac.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lol

he also opposes stem cell research, would like a federal ban on dick to dick marriage, oh and dislikes funding renewable energy research

I can understand having an opposing ideal or set of ideals with the economy, and conservatives can/do have some point and relevance in arguing for fiscal restraint, but when it comes to social issues, they are't conservative - they are regressive. Embracing the fundie voting block is one thing, but as the place to seek their social standards? That is why the Republicans deserve ridicule.

Last edited by AussieReaper (2012-08-12 06:40:54)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lol

we have the worst economy since the depression and we just lost our AAA bond rating due to our massive debt levels. That stuff is window dressing.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard