Sturgeon
+488|4937|Flintshire
I was talking about the second ep, the first wasn't great though either now I think back about it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4838|Amsterdam

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Shit episode,
Literally.

nukchebi0 wrote:

Yeah, not their best work.
Agreed. Remotely funny about the first time, but I'm not squirming to watch it again. Ugh. Not much of a season opener, really.
Only cuttlefish vanilla paste sht made me smile at most.

Rest of episode sucked.
Theyre going soft on the tackling of big (moral/ethical) subjects in modern day society (lot of semi-deep bullshit in that sentence)
So theyre latest work is a bit, well....   Lame, to be honest
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4838|Amsterdam
At the risk of sounding like a hipster.

I liked em when they were still underground.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6319|New Haven, CT
They might just be tapped out creatively, which is a shame but was going to happen at some point.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2011-05-05 09:43:21)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4838|Amsterdam
that last trilogy with chtulu (no idea if that spelled correctly) was just shitty.

At that point I was 100% sure that everything after taht was going to suck.
(i was only 75% sure at the start of the previous season)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

Yeah, what else can you do with Cartman now that he went on a road trip with one of the most evil and hateful things in the universe? It's just another one of those things they have him do that will probably never again be brought up in another show................just like the Simpsons.
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
Neither episode has been funny thus far.
­
­
­
­
­
­
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

Stimey wrote:

I found..
Spoiler (highlight to read):
..Cartman speaking German and offering them Kyle to be funny. The heaps of dead people after funnybot going mad in the theatre was tasteless, but then again, Stone and Parker probably didn't think graphic pictures of Bin Ladens dead friends would show up on the net at the point it was written.
I need around tree fiddy.
Stimey
­

DonFck wrote:

Stimey wrote:

I found..
Spoiler (highlight to read):
..Cartman speaking German and offering them Kyle to be funny. The heaps of dead people after funnybot going mad in the theatre was tasteless, but then again, Stone and Parker probably didn't think graphic pictures of Bin Ladens dead friends would show up on the net at the point it was written.
Well, they do have their moments, that bit being a good example.
However as a whole I've found them to be quite poor.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London
wow that was utter trash. Can't recall a worse episode.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

Aries_37 wrote:

The queefing one was worse.

And that's about it.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

And that's about it.
The queefing one was fantastic, culminating in "The road warrior". You need to see Mad Max 2 to laugh your ass off at that joke.
I need around tree fiddy.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

DonFck wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

And that's about it.
The queefing one was fantastic, culminating in "The road warrior". You need to see Mad Max 2 to laugh your ass off at that joke.
I did see Road Warrior, and that was the only joke that was funny in the whole episode.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I'm a sad panda. Is this going to be a season where they have no good ideas? Were they trying to tell us that through Jimmy in the last episode? There was a season some 7-8 years or so ago when almmost the complete season was rubbish.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

I smiled a bit. Don't think I laughed, though.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
"Do you know what the Germans did to the last people they hated? Tell 'em, Kyle."

Goddamn, I love Cartman.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6319|New Haven, CT

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I'm a sad panda. Is this going to be a season where they have no good ideas? Were they trying to tell us that through Jimmy in the last episode? There was a season some 7-8 years or so ago when almmost the complete season was rubbish.
Seasons 5-9 were unquestionably the show's prime.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK
Cartman was funny the rest wasn't.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

nukchebi0 wrote:

They might just be tapped out creatively, which is a shame but was going to happen at some point.
Last year wasn't that bad. They've always had a few duds in every season.

Episode 2 wasn't at all funny. I remember laughing a little at a couple things in the first episode this year.. but not even enough to remember what it was. As far as being tapped out.. Trey has had help over the years. Writers come and go.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13/f/taiwan
+940|5694
Half way through episode 2 when I closed it. Bad episode.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4838|Amsterdam
Just watched ep. 2.
Stupid and unfunny.

Only remotely funny part was when cartman said: Tell em kyle.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6712|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
0 for 3 this season.  I know they like to make fun of current events and what not, but I'd rather they take a couple extra weeks to create some good material rather than make a half assed, unfunny episode just to put something out while the event is still fresh on everyones' mind.  The spoofing of the royal wedding traditions could have been great if done right, but it wasn't.  The issue of bin Laden being killed deserves it's own episode rather than the awkward scenes they've been putting in to try to cover it.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6296
ya the third one sucked
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4838|Amsterdam
Just watched the 3rd.
Sucked.

I think the only reason i still watch SP is because of what it used to be and definitely NOT because of the shit they spew out today.
Stimey
­
damn nigga shit episode
­
­
­
­
­
­

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard