lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

burnzz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Free Pace51!!!
seriously? what did he add that a quick wiki link and an unbanned ATG couldn't?

Lucien wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

I have no qualms with letting anyone back in. I see no reason to keep people out. In the past I did, but not now.
wilhelm
at least sissner had a sense of humor.

Dauntless wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

I have no qualms with letting anyone back in. I see no reason to keep people out. In the past I did, but not now.
well yeah but let's not go crazy about it

(androoz etc.)
androoz would even test liq's patience.

but fuck it, really - let the bots in too, they*re just trying to sell you something. cdogmn was just misunderstood, David P. was easier to understand than warman, and when you have a lowing in the house, well, everyone's represented.
Hey I appreciate that burnzz, I only wish I could say I think of you as often as you think of me, but every time I see one of your posts, all I can think of is the guy that almost OD'ed and threw himself through a glass door. Kinda dilutes your posts. Sorry.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5259|Cleveland, Ohio
owned
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6213|Roma
i endorse this message
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5506|Bolingbrook, Illinois

lowing wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Free Pace51!!!
seriously? what did he add that a quick wiki link and an unbanned ATG couldn't?

Lucien wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

wilhelm
at least sissner had a sense of humor.

Dauntless wrote:

well yeah but let's not go crazy about it

(androoz etc.)
androoz would even test liq's patience.

but fuck it, really - let the bots in too, they*re just trying to sell you something. cdogmn was just misunderstood, David P. was easier to understand than warman, and when you have a lowing in the house, well, everyone's represented.
Hey I appreciate that burnzz, I only wish I could say I think of you as often as you think of me, but every time I see one of your posts, all I can think of is the guy that almost OD'ed and threw himself through a glass door. Kinda dilutes your posts. Sorry.
hahahah lmao
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

When did Burnzz throw himself through a glass door? I missed that.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

ghettoperson wrote:

it happened before you were born, you didn't miss it.

lowing wrote:

all I can think of is the guy that almost OD'ed and threw himself through a glass door.
i shared it in a post about my rowdy misspent youth, and this douchebag ^ thinks he can embarrass me by bringing it up. for someone on a high horse about personal responsibility, i shared how now i'm a home owning, tax paying, gainfully employed citizen where as a kid i did drugs, sex, and rock and roll.

i don't do drugs anymore, but i'm not in the least bit ashamed that i once did. the way lowing is a hypocrite and a liar, kinda dilutes his posts for me. Sorry.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

I hate it when people do that. Like if I'm sharing something with a public forum, I'm not going to be embarrassed about it, so bringing it later doesn't somehow grant you a trump card. Uzi does it all the time.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

it's kind of ironic that it was lowing that brought it up, because i'm the success story that his mantra of personal responsibility personifies.

if i was still frying on acid, i wouldn't own property in two states or file taxes on six figures. lowing can't embarrass me, because i've never lied to him, the way he's lied to me.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5259|Cleveland, Ohio
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/kind-of-a-big-deal.gif
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6623|132 and Bush

From what I understand ig just wants to pm people.. he can.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5506|Bolingbrook, Illinois

burnzz wrote:

it's kind of ironic that it was lowing that brought it up, because i'm the success story that his mantra of personal responsibility personifies.

if i was still frying on acid, i wouldn't own property in two states or file taxes on six figures. lowing can't embarrass me, because i've never lied to him, the way he's lied to me.
drama mama
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

burnzz wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

it happened before you were born, you didn't miss it.

lowing wrote:

all I can think of is the guy that almost OD'ed and threw himself through a glass door.
i shared it in a post about my rowdy misspent youth, and this douchebag ^ thinks he can embarrass me by bringing it up. for someone on a high horse about personal responsibility, i shared how now i'm a home owning, tax paying, gainfully employed citizen where as a kid i did drugs, sex, and rock and roll.

i don't do drugs anymore, but i'm not in the least bit ashamed that i once did. the way lowing is a hypocrite and a liar, kinda dilutes his posts for me. Sorry.
hypocrite and a liar? how so?

For someone who supposedly now champions personal responsibility, you seem to enjoy taking unwarranted jabs at someone that actually does.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6623|132 and Bush

So this is way off track. .. it ran it's course anyways.

coolstorybro wrote:

doesn't really matter. i just needed to pm a couple people. enjoy your awesome site you have going here
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard