Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6670
Has anyone else had a problem with the screenshots not showing up after the patch? I shot a chopper pilot out of the mec "pig" chopper as he was hovering over the flag trying to cap the flag at the hotel on gulf of oman.

I'm f/ing pissed.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2006-02-15 20:51:09)

https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6736|Chicago
Huh.. negative.. I earned Basic Engineer and Vet Sniper today after installing the patch, and took screen shots of both.. or so I thought.. But, they aren't there.. So, no, screen shots don't seem to be working...
WormGuts
+17|6812|Dayton, Ohio
agreed i also took a couple screenies since the patch and also not there...bummers
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6670
Ok wheres that guy from EA games telling us this shit about the patch, he needs to read this thread.

Have him put a foot up the programmers ass for me.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2006-02-15 20:57:46)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6824|The planet Tophet
well i dont have the patch yet soo
Grimmus6sic6
+0|6668
i got my veteren engiener  badge in spec ops in reg BF2   today..  but i also have the screen shot, problem

poop

Last edited by Grimmus6sic6 (2006-02-15 21:02:15)

AdamEcks
+1|6721|Canada, Eh.
I've been having to paste them into a photo program. Not saving like they used to but they can still be gotten.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6752|cairns australia
fraps works ok
-[HC]-TrippleB
+0|6722
it still takes em..but they dont go to your bf2 screenshot folder, you can post one at a time in MSpaint
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6670

-[HC]-TrippleB wrote:

it still takes em..but they dont go to your bf2 screenshot folder, you can post one at a time in MSpaint
You're missing the point here. That paste deal is with windows only. I dont care about that.

There is still a problem here, I am talking about battlefields in game screenshot function being f/ed up.

This thread is not about fraps, nor paint........
Johnny_Quicksilver
+4|6706
i think it works cause people have posted pics of l96a1 here it is http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=14219
look at bottom of page
ilyandor
+31|6706|Phoenix, AZ

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

-[HC]-TrippleB wrote:

You're missing the point here. That paste deal is with windows only. I dont care about that.

There is still a problem here, I am talking about battlefields in game screenshot function being f/ed up.

This thread is not about fraps, nor paint........
umm.....what do YOU have if not windows? that penguin program? is it better+free? i have no clue about operating systems, m8, all i know i want something other than windows. That, and that i have two xeon 2.8 processors.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6670
You misenturpreted my post i guess, guy. I meant that the print screen and paste in ms paint function is windows side of things. I was talking about battlefield 2's ability to make screenshots and put them in a folder.

I run windows. I have ran suse 9 in the past though, it dont support alot of games so i dont screw with it much. it was just a neat 6months worth of educational experience.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6727|Gütersloh, Germany
I'm using Xfire for my screenshots even before the 1.2 patch.
Maj.Do
+85|6770|good old CA
yea i get the same probs.  EA wants going on : (.  i just use fraps for now, 2 bad it saves em as a bmp
tj-dublin83
+0|6732|Dublin, Ireland
I have the same problem, looks like you gotta go back to the 'ye olde way'.

1) Press the print screen key
2) open MS Paint
3) Ctrl+V, save as screen XXX in bf2 screenshots folder

this is such a pain in the ass

I do realize that this has been noted above, but I'm tired and hungover, and I have 25 mins to get into work

Anyone have any Ideas of how one can make them self sick for a couple of days???

Last edited by tj-dublin83 (2006-02-16 00:25:40)

Crusty
+11|6796
as Ali said before, Xfire. gets the job done for me
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia
I cant take screenies either after the patch.

I got fraps and just use that now. But the point is what happened and why cant we take pictures

DICE/EA im looking in your direction.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6790|London UK

yup I took a screenshot of soemthing cool last night, I cant remember what it was now, but thats why I take screenshots so I can remember!

SargeX_au
+29|6770
i couldn't take screenshots b4 the patch but now i can
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6712|Vancouver BC Canada
I tried to catch a screen of some guy hacking for more flares.... there were like 300 flares in the air, no flare recharge time on that helo... Yea didnt show up, and now i forget his name...too bad.
filament
+0|6709
well there's advantages and disadvantages. 1.2 print the screen but put it in the clipboard. Troublesome cuz you have to paste the pic on some graphic program. And if you print screen lotsa times, only the last one got saved in the clipboard. However it also has advantages, the game no longer pause for the pic to be converted to .jpg/.png.
d3x74
+14|6664|NY
I use xfire to take ingame screenshots. It works fine and I can take multiple screenshots and store them. Also xfire is less of a resource hog then fraps.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6761|Malaga, España
smell's like Stat padders protection:P j/k
dctcool
+27|6749|Gold Coast Aussieland
How do you screenshot in BF2?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard