13rin
+977|6480
Rum sucks.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
The fries are ok, they just give you a lot of them.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

we don't have 5 guys here

i don't think we even have this mr. pibb character

dr. pepper is good though, i'd like some right now
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
I still have to try Pommes Frites. I'm looking for good NYC poutine before I leave in 3 weeks.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Poseidon wrote:

I still have to try Pommes Frites. I'm looking for good NYC poutine before I leave in 3 weeks.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3daWmT7PPCY/TQQCiIdE-ZI/AAAAAAAAHT0/6861o2RPyQ8/s1600/vomit-195.jpeg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Dauntless wrote:

we don't have 5 guys here

i don't think we even have this mr. pibb character
5 guy sounds like a good night to you doesn't it dauntless
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
i dunno if that was a reference to Pommes Frites or Poutine, but Poutine <3
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
poutine
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3daWmT7PPCY/TQQCiIdE-ZI/AAAAAAAAHT0/6861o2RPyQ8/s1600/vomit-195.jpeg
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
meh
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Poseidon wrote:

meh
Honestly, I worked in restaurants for so long that 'meh' is how I feel about french fries in general
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
understandable... I worked in a grocery store for a year almost exactly and that's how I feel about anything anything from Stop and Shop ever again
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

You live in the Midwest. When I say north, I mean the northeast. Around here they put Barq's root beer in it's place on menus/fountain stations.
Lol, at least two of our dining halls here have it in their soda fountains.
That's nice. You have Sonic and Denny's and Dairy Queen too. We don't.
Lol what? There is a Sonic a third up Long Island and one in Newark.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Lol, at least two of our dining halls here have it in their soda fountains.
Its not open yet. Pay attention. We've never had one.
-Frederick Bastiat
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Still a little hard to argue a Newark location isn't in the NYC area, especially considering the closest one to me is 15 miles away - there is no Sonic in New Haven, either.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6663|The Outer Circle
Disaronno & Coke tastes just like Dr.Pepper
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Jasp wrote:

only better, amirite?
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6663|The Outer Circle

burnzz wrote:

Jasp wrote:

only better, amirite?
With added after affect lol
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

RTHKI wrote:

Pibb Xtra, previously sold as Mr Pibb, is a soft drink marketed by The Coca-Cola Company
Since when did Mr Pibb become Pibb Xtra?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
ask wikipedia
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Lame.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Still a little hard to argue a Newark location isn't in the NYC area, especially considering the closest one to me is 15 miles away - there is no Sonic in New Haven, either.
It's not hard to argue it at all. Newark might as well be on a different planet. Minimum of 1 hour driving and about $13 in tolls.
-Frederick Bastiat
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

It's not hard to argue it at all. Newark might as well be on a different planet. Minimum of 1 hour driving and about $13 in tolls.
Lol seriously? More to the point, you had been talking about the Northeast in general, in which both New Haven and New York are situated.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Lol seriously? More to the point, you had been talking about the Northeast in general, in which both New Haven and New York are situated.
New York does not have a Sonic. One is opening on Monday, yes, but we've been watching the commercials for years.

But thanks for informing me that you know more about the island I grew up on than I do, even though I've lived here for 25 years.

Last edited by Jay (2011-04-22 21:58:18)

-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Newark is in the NYC area like Long Island City is in the Riverhead area.

The whole "tri-state area" annoys me when it's used for things it's not intended for.

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-04-22 21:57:24)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

New York does not have a Sonic. One is opening on Monday, yes, but we've been watching the commercials for years.

But thanks for informing me that you know more about the island I grew up on than I do, even though I've lived here for 25 years.
I misinterpreted the map of Sonic locations. And trust me, I'm thankful I don't have the knowledge of the island that you do, since it'd mean I'd have lived almost my whole life on the East Coast.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard