^^
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
i havnt noticed much difference as i thought it rocked before the patch
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6669|Los Angeles, CA
It did rock before the patch, but now you may as well be running into a meat grinder; the PKM is a lot more accurate now than ever before, and it makes the support class a lot more fun now
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6758
The SAW-249 is really good too.  Went on a 14 kill streak with it... badass.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6820|The planet Tophet
PKM is an all around good gun
subz3r0mkt
+27|6691
Yea..I went back to trying out the PKM and its definately better.  You can Burst in 1-2 shots and get headshots like crazy :> Let 'er rip
Gunney
+0|6712|NYC
on Karkand the M249 SAW ftw, in those alleys you can just light the enemy up with the blistering rate of fire. know with the patch gone live I have personally seen people run back the other way when they hear the distinct sound of the SAW or any MG matter of fact.

Last edited by Gunney (2006-02-15 21:15:36)

Tearsofromance
+0|6701|Canada
PKM is amazing indeed, deadly when prone
pauli
+0|6661
the pkm is actually usable from the hip now. not desirably so, but i've rung up a kill or two in a heads up against medics and assaults.
CrazeD
+368|6687|Maine
I have now come to appreciate the PKM. It is really a sweet gun now.

The other day, as me and some guys were testing the patch, I got quite shocked. A guy was in a blackhawk flying over the wake island carrier, we were both on USMC. I had my PKM, and the chopper was smoking. So I decided to see how long it would take to take it down. Mind you, the server didn't have enough people in it so TK's didn't count or anything, we were just testing stuff out. So anyway, I unload about 50 rounds into the chopper, aiming at the nose, and to my uter surprise, I killed the pilot. We were on TS and I said, whoa wtf, did you try to jump out? He's like, no.. I was like well then I just shot you through the glass with my PKM. He's like BS, I gotta try this. lol.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6733|Melbourne, Australia
lol... there was a shortage of support players hopefully this evens it out without making it unbalanced.. now we just need to get more engi players
airborne916
+24|6679
yeah i love the  pmk, most def my next un lock.
Drunkaholic
+4|6739
Good grief, people...  are you really only just now realizing that the PKM is a killing machine?  The PKM was my second unlock, and I didn't need 1.2 to mow some infidels down.  The new patch just means that it also doubles as a sniper rifle....
ilyandor
+31|6703|Phoenix, AZ
Here,...kitty kitty...
https://club.guns.ru/images/specops/26.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard