justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
April fools !

lolol
I know fucking karate
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|7455|Area 51
trolololol
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|6127|Cleveland, Ohio
meh
tazz.
oz.
+1,341|7064|Sydney | ♥

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously. ♥
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|7480|Royse City, TX

Not even kind of funny.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|6127|Cleveland, Ohio
ya i expect april fools jokes to be a little more creative.  i say a one day ban for fail.
thepilot91
Member
+64|7126|Åland!
I'm not so sure it actually is a joke....EA...
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|7571|Disaster Free Zone

thepilot91 wrote:

I'm not so sure it actually is a joke....EA...
Blizzard is always late. EA just releases unfinished games.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|7517|UK
lel
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,062|7512|Little Bentcock
lawl
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|7582

liquidat0r wrote:

lel
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|7363|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Lollipop

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard