KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6792|949

Jay wrote:

13rin wrote:

Degrees mean shit after you've been in your field for a few years.  Sorry Bevo.  Bullshit may get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
Who's bullshitting? He's describing a normal engineering major experience. Engineering sucks dick to study. 30 hours a week in the classroom with another 50 hours a week of homework. The liberal arts kids all partied on the weekends while we studied. Sucks, but we're better off in the end.
Are you better off? Why?  You're always so eager to play the 'I'm better than you' card. I left that shot behind in high school.  Give it a rest, it makes you sound like an immature asshole.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

Jay wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

Who's bullshitting? He's describing a normal engineering major experience. Engineering sucks dick to study. 30 hours a week in the classroom with another 50 hours a week of homework. The liberal arts kids all partied on the weekends while we studied. Sucks, but we're better off in the end.
lol lib arts.

here in aussie its weird, coz we got bachelors in business,econ etc and we can do a bachelors of arts IN economics etc... (more limited) but its just different names for an easier course.
When I tell people that I read economics books for fun they give me weird looks like it's a difficult subject or something. It's addition and subtraction. Fucking cake.
you engineering nerd. you should pull a good will hunting and study microbiology for fun.

concepts are easy to get its just the math and curves that fuck me over looooool (when getting into harder shiz).
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

13rin wrote:

Degrees mean shit after you've been in your field for a few years.  Sorry Bevo.  Bullshit may get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
Are you better off? Why?  You're always so eager to play the 'I'm better than you' card. I left that shot behind in high school.  Give it a rest, it makes you sound like an immature asshole.
I'm pretty sure in the end engineering majors get paid a shit ton more than lib arts students and have better job security.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6853
Getting intimate with the dead really makes me feel like an old person.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5518|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

13rin wrote:

Better off than whom? I'm only comparing myself before and after college. I'm happy that I had to work hard to complete my studies. I feel like I learned a shit ton more than when I was a business major and that was the entire point of going to college in the first place. I enjoyed spending hundreds of hours on calculus homework. I'm weird. I certainly never said it was for everyone.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Superior Mind wrote:

Getting intimate with the dead really makes me feel like an old person.
A bit of necrophilia?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6639

Cybargs wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'm pretty sure in the end engineering majors get paid a shit ton more than lib arts students and have better job security.
Actually it's the HR (social science) guys that hire and fire them that rake it in.. But in SS its about networking... There's a reason for that position in office space for the guy who talks to the engineers.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876
https://www.lemarkbbc.com/images/bottles/702_Bintang.JPG

galt you should try this if you can find it in NYC. pretty good indonesian beer.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

13rin wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Actually it's the HR (social science) guys that hire and fire them that rake it in.. But in SS its about networking... There's a reason for that position in office space for the guy who talks to the engineers.
HR is more management innit, id fall that under business than a social science.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
That's a light ass looking pilsner... no thanks
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6853
"International Quality"

Because Indonesian quality equates to: "Good enough for a Bali cock fight."
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

Jay wrote:

That's a light ass looking pilsner... no thanks
its actually pretty good lol, im surprised indonesians can make a good beer.

indonesians make kick ass ciggies ill give them taht. cloves and sugarcane fuck yeah.
13rin
+977|6639
Really light.  Either ya had a Sweetwater 420?

Cybargs.. I still stand by post, the after you're established a degree means fuck all.

Last edited by 13rin (2011-04-29 17:45:41)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

13rin wrote:

Cybargs.. I still stand by post, the after you're established a degree means fuck all.
degrees still help getting your first few jobs, which in turns help you in your later jobs
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6657

13rin wrote:

it's merely the key that opens a door . . .
Bevo
Nah
+718|6681|Austin, Texas
a door to your heeaaaaarrrrrrrrrtttt
13rin
+977|6639

burnzz wrote:

13rin wrote:

The beer or the degree?

@ Jay...

I defer to the bullshit post.  Go a different direction and be a lobbyist, chafuckinching.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6681|Austin, Texas
or pretty forms of carbon in the least
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

13rin wrote:

burnzz wrote:

13rin wrote:

The beer or the degree?

@ Jay...

I defer to the bullshit post.  Go a different direction and be a lobbyist, chafuckinching.
both
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6853

burnzz wrote:

My cock: it's merely the key that opens a door . . .
This guy figured out the meaning of life.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6657

Cybargs wrote:

pretty good indonesian beer.
i'd rather have poontang than bintang . . .
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

burnzz wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

pretty good indonesian beer.
i'd rather have poontang than bintang . . .
who wouldnt.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Fertile Mrs. Moore, had thirteen kids but still looked good
Till her old man jumped leave on a ship.
She never read a book, but by Christ she understood,
that the meaning of life starts in bed.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6876

Jay wrote:

Fertile Mrs. Moore, had thirteen kids but still looked good
Till her old man jumped leave on a ship.
She never read a book, but by Christ she understood,
that the meaning of life starts in bed.
you know why people get orgasms? gods way of making us breed.
13rin
+977|6639
Show me the way to go home.
I'm tired and I want to go to bed.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard