Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6630
culture, now available in easily-affordable decorative panels
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5518|London, England
Uzique, still as useless as last week
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6630
we are all human waste

you're just more into the contrivance of success
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

we are all human waste

you're just more into the contrivance of success
You're far more into "the contrivance of success" than anyone else I've ever encountered. Is there anyone more aware of his place in the pecking order in a social environment? Lol. Only you would go out of his way to piss on the style of architecture of someones apartment. Look in the mirror sometime dude. You're everything you claim to hate.

Last edited by Jay (2011-04-29 09:10:18)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6630
at least i don't live in a theme-park
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

What a weird bastardisation of architectural styles. You'd think they could figure out a slightly less obtrusive location for the AC.
but thatd cost them more money
Actually, it's the tenants that are on the hook and have to furnish their own A/C units. One of the 'benefits' of living in a rent stabilized apartment complex is that the landlord does jack shit. At least the rent is $400/month cheaper than the other places we looked at and my fiancee gets to pretend she lives in a gingerbread house.
-Frederick Bastiat
Sturgeon
+488|5101|Flintshire
You'd like to live in a gingerbread house wouldn't you fatty /uzique
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

Meh, it's quirky, no doubt. But you can't beat the price, chicks dig it, and it's better than staring at a purely utilitarian brick and mortar box with holes poked in it
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6639

Uzique wrote:

who? what?  Cool!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6809

Jay wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

What a weird bastardisation of architectural styles. You'd think they could figure out a slightly less obtrusive location for the AC.
It's what passes for "Tudor style" round these parts.
Sort of a Tudor/Georgian/Swiss Chalet/Pizza Hut style if you ask me.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6660|so randum
https://farm1.static.flickr.com/102/302956763_3a87e8df47_o.jpg

this is a tudor house.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6809

You can tell it's real Tudor because it's wonky as fuck.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6159|Vortex Ring State

ghettoperson wrote:

patterned walls
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6383|Escea

ghettoperson wrote:

I imagine the interior to be like Ned's house after Homer rebuilt it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6792|949

Jay wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Actually, it's the tenants that are on the hook and have to furnish their own A/C units. One of the 'benefits' of living in a rent stabilized apartment complex is that the landlord does jack shit. At least the rent is $400/month cheaper than the other places we looked at and my fiancee gets to pretend she lives in a gingerbread house.
how much you pay? what's the size/rooms/brooms
jay: call it Kitschy as soon as ya place some gnomes out front. bring on the midgets! you think your lady would dress up like snow white?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

how much you pay? what's the size/rooms/brooms
duplex, 2 br, 1 bath, nice galley eat in kitchen, with space for a dining area in the living room, plenty of closet space and access to laundry. $1460/mo w heat and gas included.

Other places we looked at were smaller, more expensive or werent in the location we wanted. Most were around $1850 w/o utilitirs.

Last edited by Jay (2011-04-29 09:48:58)

-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6639
buy.  renting is foolish.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

jay: call it Kitschy as soon as ya place some gnomes out front. bring on the midgets! you think your lady would dress up like snow white?
There IS a little princess balcony
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13rin wrote:

Buying is foolish.
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6639

Jay wrote:

13rin wrote:

Buying is foolish.
hahaha... no.
13rin
+977|6639
What do you have to show for your rent payment.  Nothing.  Literally pissing money away.
13rin
+977|6639
well, not literally.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13rin wrote:

Jay wrote:

13rin wrote:

Buying is foolish.
hahaha... no.
I don't remember you being so aggressively ignorant before your hiatus. Now you:re like every redneck stereotype rolled into one
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6639
examples please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard