tuckergustav
+1,590|6059|...

cowami wrote:

so who wants to fill me in on the couple of months or years i missed
flame flame flame ragequit comeback mods suck wah androoz wah pace51 wah mods r gay wat

welcome back
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5503|London, England

Kampframmer wrote:

Shocking wrote:

I like your porches though.
I love those American porches
You mean the wraparound type or...?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6144|...
srsly they all look the same

although the headlights and front are very iconic I think they should get rid of them and start being more creative. It really limits their possibilities in design.
inane little opines
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4987|Amsterdam

Shocking wrote:

srsly they all look the same
This.

I never really liked the porsche look, and since they all follow the same sort of look i would buy a different car within that priceclass.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
They're such damn small cars. You'd think a people as big as Germans are would design cars of commensurate size. But no, it's like squeezing into a Mini
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

the only porsches worth noting are the 997 Turbo, GT3, GT2, etc and Carrera GT
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6683|Long Island, New York
i fucking love the Carrera GT. used to be my favorite car
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4987|Amsterdam
meh. they might have great performance, but so do many other cars for the same amount of money. If you dont like the 'prosche look', you'll never really love a prosche, as the all look so similar.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

Kampframmer wrote:

meh. they might have great performance, but so do many other cars for the same amount of money. If you dont like the 'prosche look', you'll never really love a prosche, as the all look so similar.
design continuity
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4987|Amsterdam

Toilet Sex wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

design continuity
but with an ugly design (imo)
13rin
+977|6624
'Fast' cars make me laugh nowadays.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

i'm just saying it isn't worth even saying they look the same, they are supposed to
jord
+2,382|6823|The North, beyond the wall.
Why's that?

You're not gonna go on about muscle cars or something are you?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13rin wrote:

'Fast' cars make me laugh nowadays.
It's because you're old
-Frederick Bastiat
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

guys they're supposed to make you laugh
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4987|Amsterdam

Toilet Sex wrote:

i'm just saying it isn't worth even saying they look the same, they are supposed to
not only am i saying that, but im also saying that i dont like the design.
I dont hate it, but its not the first car i'd buy for that amount
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6144|...

Toilet Sex wrote:

Well tbh you can have design continuity and then you have porsche. They're taking it to the extreme.
inane little opines
13rin
+977|6624
No.  I own a superbike that blows the doors off all of them.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

Shocking wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Well tbh you can have design continuity and then you have porsche. They're taking it to the extreme.
lol what? they don't only make the 911
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

13rin wrote:

lol
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13rin wrote:

busa?
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6624
Actually jord, I'd rather have a shelby cobra over any lambo/ferrari/porsche.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4987|Amsterdam

Shocking wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

well, they have only made small changes over the years, so their pretty much the definiton of design continuity, but in ttheir entire look. Most cars with design contuinity have it in small details (roof, doors, steeringwheel etc)
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shocking wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

It wouldn't be a porsche if it didn't have that headlight design. It's iconic. It would be like if ferrari all of a sudden stopped painting their cars red. It just wouldn't look right.
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6823|The North, beyond the wall.

13rin wrote:

Actually jord, I'd rather have a shelby cobra over any lambo/ferrari/porsche.
Each to their own then. I'd rather have the Superveloce or the Scuderia than a Cobra.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard