presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6107|Places 'n such
Got an update about my uni course but the site isnt working
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
jord
+2,382|6823|The North, beyond the wall.
My mothers partner is letting me use his apartment in Spain for a holiday and as a thank you I'd like to get him a gift whilst out there. Something Spanish that he couldn't just get down the high street. Any ideas?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5503|London, England
magic beans
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|4988|Stoke
some spanish cheese
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6107|Places 'n such
A northern person with chlamydia vomiting on a street corner wearing practically nothing.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

yeah someone from the northern hemisphere

not sure why but nevermind, this guy does like pokemon
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6714|Mountains of NC

jord wrote:

My mothers partner is letting me use his apartment in Spain for a holiday and as a thank you I'd like to get him a gift whilst out there. Something Spanish that he couldn't just get down the high street. Any ideas?
a ricky martain cd
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black
Facebook just suggested I reconnect with my ex

ಠ_ಠ
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
It's trying to tell you to get out of the basement? Fuck that facebook thing.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6823|The North, beyond the wall.

Jay wrote:

magic beans
die
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
what does new york city have against liquor stores
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

what does new york city have against liquor stores
What do you mean?
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6625
I used to have to get a hooker or bum to buy me liquor when I was underage and living near DC.  Liquor stores, hookers and bums are quite common there.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6625

jord wrote:

Box of condoms.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13rin wrote:

jord wrote:

Box of condoms.
and licorice
-Frederick Bastiat
baggs
+732|6350

jord wrote:

A sensible suggestion is to have a look round his apartment when you are there and select something that you know he will like and perhaps use. If all else fails get him a bottle of Chateauneuf Du Pape and some seriousley good ham.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Man, I made the mistake of having four or five cigarettes Saturday night while wasted. Lungs are absolutely killing me today
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
I made the mistake of only bringing 4 packs of cigarettes.  does a carton really cost 120+?
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

I made the mistake of only bringing 4 packs of cigarettes.  does a carton really cost 120+?
Take the PATH over to Jersey and save yourself $40.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
how in the hell could anyone from new york city talk shit about drivers from any other part of the world/country/universe?
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
a bottle of jameson in LA: $19.99 at the the local vons.

a bottle of jameson in manhattan: $48.97
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

eleven bravo wrote:

a bottle of jameson in LA: $19.99 at the the local vons.

a bottle of jameson in manhattan: $48.97
welcome to Tax York City
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD
the greatest city in the world, according to its deluded residents
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4988|Amsterdam

Hurricane2k9 wrote: