Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6691|Long Island, New York

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

answer me niggard
what is there to answer..
well I implied that I wanted you to clarify what you were talking about. There are a lot of things that can screw up Metro service...
idk, she just said the Metro was going to be "really bad" in the next few weeks after I visited during (but not for) the cherry blossom festival
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5855|College Park, MD

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

what is there to answer..
well I implied that I wanted you to clarify what you were talking about. There are a lot of things that can screw up Metro service...
idk, she just said the Metro was going to be "really bad" in the next few weeks after I visited during (but not for) the cherry blossom festival
eh there's an uptick in tourists, but that's about it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock
hey brosephs
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5511|London, England
Bottom of the fifth inning and there has been exactly one baserunner in this Phillies-Nationals game. Game is going quick as fuck.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Bottom of the fifth inning and there has been exactly one baserunner in this Phillies-Nationals game. Game is going quick as fuck.
hasn't been a game televised here all week
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Jordan Zimmermann's perfect game was just broken up by a Carlos Ruiz homer in the top of the 6th.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
a perfect game getting broken up in the 6th is kind of like a shutout getting blown 3/4ths of the way through the 2nd period of a hockey game
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Poseidon wrote:

a perfect game getting broken up in the 6th is kind of like a shutout getting blown 3/4ths of the way through the 2nd period of a hockey game
Meh, it was pretty impressive nonetheless. His first five outs were via ground balls. Love me some ground ball pitchers.
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Jordan Zimmermann's perfect game was just broken up by a Carlos Ruiz homer in the top of the 6th.
I still remember watching Joyce make the wrong call on Galarraga's 'almost' perfect game.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Adams_BJ wrote:

Jay wrote:

I still remember watching Joyce make the wrong call on Galarraga's 'almost' perfect game.
Would've been the only thing making Galarraga's career memorable He sucks fat donkey cock.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Hey Poseidon, Hughes gone after 4 1/3
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Jay wrote:

Would've been the only thing making Galarraga's career memorable He sucks fat donkey cock.
he took it well though.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Jay wrote:

lol, it's better than his last outing that's for sure

jeter's fucking ahhhhful since '09. it's like he won his ring for the thumb and said "lol k, peace nigs" in regards to his effort
Adams_BJ

Poseidon wrote:

Jay wrote:

jeter's fucking ahhhhful since '09. it's like he won his ring for the thumb and said "lol k, peace nigs" in regards to his effort
you've been saying nig a lot lately man
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
i mean jeter's half black so he's allowed to say it
Adams_BJ
watching padres v astros, 7-4 double play but he was in by a mile.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6867|Purplicious Wisconsin
I'm in the mood for a game of risk on Pogo. Anyone?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://www.t-arty.com/images/designslarge/myotherrideisyourmom.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5855|College Park, MD
I wish you nothing but pain in your silly travels, especially if they wind up in my octagon.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6465

G'night BF2s <3
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6651

cya ebug, and thanks
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5391|Cleveland, Ohio

Poseidon wrote:

Jay wrote:

an a roid from a roid
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6890|Oxferd Ohire
da fuck
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6808