lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

We all play with the toys we are given. Some animals have strength, some speed, some cunning. Humans intellectual thought. Who is to say any one of them is better than the other. We all do what we have to survive in our own ways.
I...I agree with lowing.

But I'd say human intelligence stands a good chance to save Earth from a megadisaster if one doesn't kill us before we can develop technology to shield against it.
sorry about that. didn't mean for you to have to agree.

The world would thrive without "human intelligence". I am quite certain
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

Pug wrote:

And what if you're the Pop?  Do you have any say?

(stands back, watches with interest)
No, you don't. 

The pro-abortion folks have given all decisions to the woman regarding the new human, erm sorry, most-definitely-non-human-until-born "fetus".  She can decide to kill him/her and the father must stand aside and abide by her decision.  Forget the fact she would not be carrying a child without your contribution which determines the gender of the baby.  We men are scum unworthy of influencing the decision who run about with our penis in the wind impregnating every female in sight when we're not tossing off in the shower.  BUT you are worthy of paying child support for 18 years if the decision maker doesn't like you anymore and wants to hook up with someone else.  Great system, eh?
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois

tuckergustav wrote:

War Man wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Also, if you are pro-life and have any exceptions...then you are pro-choice.
Then everyone is pro-choice by your logic.
No...there are actually people that are very solid on the anti-abortion stance.  No matter what.
yes, which is pretty much every pro-lifer except tards like warman
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
I am heavily against abortion except if it is a health risk to the mother to give birth to the child which is what most prolifers tend to have as an exception. It is one those situations where it is either the mother or the child that dies so the mother has to choose. It is the only situation I understand. So you saying I am pro-choice now tucker?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
HaiBai

War Man wrote:

I am heavily against abortion except if it is a health risk to the mother to give birth to the child which is what most prolifers tend to have as an exception. It is one those situations where it is either the mother or the child that dies so the mother has to choose. It is the only situation I understand. So you saying I am pro-choice now tucker?
i dont know what branch of christianity you follow, but in catholicism abortion for any reason is a mortal sin.

i always thought that applied to other christians
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

War Man wrote:

It is what it is.  In a certain situation, you support choice...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
No that doesn't count, as it leads 1 life going away anyway.

HaiBai wrote:

War Man wrote:

i dont know what branch of christianity you follow, but in catholicism abortion for any reason is a mortal sin.

i always thought that applied to other christians
Maybe you should talk to your priest or parents and ask what if giving birth to a child will kill the mother? They may have been thinking of other things and forgotten about that which I sometimes have.

And I don't belong to any denomination for your information, I especially will not be Catholic because I don't believe that you can only be forgiven by God if a priest forgives you. There is no priest  to decide whether you go to hell or not.

Last edited by War Man (2011-04-11 19:42:31)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

War Man wrote:

There is no priest  to decide whether you go to hell or not.
watching you post all these years has finally paid off.
HaiBai

War Man wrote:

And I don't belong to any denomination for your information, I especially will not be Catholic because I don't believe that you can only be forgiven by God if a priest forgives you. There is no priest  to decide whether you go to hell or not.
are you fucking stupid or something?

the priest does not decide shit, he makes no opinion or judgement on your sins AT ALL.

and no, they did not forget.  a direct abortion in which the intent is to kill the child is never allowed, even to save the mother.

stop posting if it's just going to be ignorant crap
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
youre both morons
Tu Stultus Es
HaiBai
im still trying to decide whether that post was an attempt to troll me.

i mean honestly, are you serious warman?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

you*re both morons
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Speaking of abortions.  I choose to terminate this thread. 

I don't know how many pages y'all see, but I see 34 pages of an argument that has gone in circles for miles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard