Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6592|The Land of Scott Walker
Clearly you have never met any girls who go to Catholic private school
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5732

Actually a lot. Is that some sort of sex joke?

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-04-10 19:05:39)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6860|Purplicious Wisconsin

Macbeth wrote:

In fairness to HaiBai, He's Catholic. in the U.S. the Catholics aren't the crazy ones. It's mostly the southern Protestants like Shifty who debate evolution and want to stifle technological progress though, the Catholics still have a bunch of hangups about sex.
Yet the American Catholics have plenty of priests who molest teenage boys. Not so sure about the rest of the world's Catholics.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6592|The Land of Scott Walker

Macbeth wrote:

Actually a lot. Is that some sort of sex joke?
First time I was offered the opportunity it was a Catholic girl from the private school across town.  Just saying the brush was painting pretty broad.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5630|Bolingbrook, Illinois

War Man wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

In fairness to HaiBai, He's Catholic. in the U.S. the Catholics aren't the crazy ones. It's mostly the southern Protestants like Shifty who debate evolution and want to stifle technological progress though, the Catholics still have a bunch of hangups about sex.
Yet the American Catholics have plenty of priests who molest teenage boys. Not so sure about the rest of the world's Catholics.
do you know what the definition of 'plenty' is?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6644

HaiBai wrote:

War Man wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

pretty much all of those dress wearing pedos?
War Man

HaiBai wrote:

War Man wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Yes I know the definition. I know there are most likely more catholic priests that don't molest children than those that do.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6644

War Man wrote:

I know there are most likely more catholic priests that don't molest children than those that do.
at least catholic priests aren't adding to the debate . . .
War Man
Ah yes, sorry for derailing. Lets bring back the current debate, so ummm........ Fuck you pro-choicers that deny a fetus is human.

Last edited by War Man (2011-04-10 21:54:24)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6295|'straya

War Man wrote:

Ah yes, sorry for derailing. Lets bring back the current debate, so ummm........ Fuck you pro-choicers that deny a fetus isn't human.
Fuck you pro-lifers that would have mothers die giving birth, babies born with serious/fatal deformities and babies born into abject poverty.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6883|Oxferd Ohire
dont  know any pro-lifers who would support that first thing
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
War Man
Shh, they don't need to know that RTHKI. Let them have the false believe that we prolifers are entirely against abortion no matter what.

Last edited by War Man (2011-04-10 22:09:18)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862
War Man would be so pro abortion if he knocked some hoe up
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6769|Little Bentcock

Cybargs wrote:

lucky he will never encounter that

jk

I hope.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

Adams_BJ wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

lucky he will never encounter that

jk

I hope.
As ali g said "quiet virgin"
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6295|'straya

War Man wrote:

Shh, they don't need to know that RTHKI. Let them have the false believe that we prolifers are entirely against abortion no matter what.
Ahh, I get it. So you're only pro-life when it is morally convenient.

Why is the mothers life more important than the foetuses? Aren't both humans and have equal right to life?

War Man wrote:

The fact that aborting a child means she/he doesn't have a chance at life is wrong. Every human, fetus or not, deserves at least 1 chance at life.
The mother has had her chance at life, the foetus has not.

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2011-04-10 23:07:42)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862
if you next baby was the next hitler/stalin/mao/evil guy WOULD YOU ABORT HIM.
War Man

Cybargs wrote:

I would only have sex with a decent girl and if I got her pregnant I'd do the honorable thing and marry her.
CC-Marley
+407|6975

Cybargs wrote:

would you ask for the death penalty for them?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

DrunkFace wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

nope. they may need a caregiver to provide food, but said food isn't delivered via an umbilical cord, wholly inside of another person's body.

do not speak for me, i'm capable of making my point - "according to my standard" a person is 'a person' when it's not biologically dependent on another being to sustain life, can breathe on it's own, and another person can begin caring for it, if it's still in infancy.

a mother and fetus share sustenance in the womb, no other person can provide for a fetus at that stage of development. your argument fails, trying to say that a toddler = fetus.

thanks for playing.
what happens when science advances so far that fetuses can grow outside of the womb?
Then they can have an abortion and a test tube can look after them for the next 6-9 months.

Also lowing, when does someone become an adult? What second in someones life do they go from child to adult?
The human form never stops growing or changing until it turns to dust. "Adult" is a classification we allow. At exactly the 18th year from their birth they are considered an adult by society. Adult is not an indication of any more or less human or any more or less alive.

Last edited by lowing (2011-04-11 00:31:28)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

burnzz wrote:

lowing wrote:

I specifically asked when a blob is considered a HUMAN life.
Burnzz, I take it in your eyes, by your definiton, a human life only exists 1 second after birth.
If that is so, how do you rate premature babies?
When does a premature baby become human to you?
Certainly the difference between being human and a blob is not the passage through a hole?....... Is it?
okay, you "win" because you keep asking the last question, never allow one of your questions to be answered, and never read any other responses.

i get it, it really doesn't matter what i type. i've answered these questions already, and i see how much you value a response.

Good day, sir.
not really sure how I can DISALLOW a question to be answered since well, I do not control responses to the questions.

To be honest I am WAITING for them to be answered in the first place.

SO here, I will ask again.

How do you rate premature babies given Burnzz's definition of human life?

When does a premature baby become human given Burnzz's definition of human life?

Is a baby really not human until passes through a hole according to Burnzz's definition of life?

and when exactly do any of you consider a fetus human life? I think this is a fair question because I can tell you in my opinion when human live occurs and that is the second of conception. So when is the second of magical transformation for human life for you?

Last edited by lowing (2011-04-11 00:32:40)

War Man

Cybargs wrote:

I wouldn't know if he was going to be in the first place
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5183|Massachusetts, USA

lowing wrote:

burnzz wrote:

lowing wrote:

I specifically asked when a blob is considered a HUMAN life.
Burnzz, I take it in your eyes, by your definiton, a human life only exists 1 second after birth.
If that is so, how do you rate premature babies?
When does a premature baby become human to you?
Certainly the difference between being human and a blob is not the passage through a hole?....... Is it?
okay, you "win" because you keep asking the last question, never allow one of your questions to be answered, and never read any other responses.

i get it, it really doesn't matter what i type. i've answered these questions already, and i see how much you value a response.

Good day, sir.
not really sure how I can DISALLOW a question to be answered since well, I do not control responses to the questions.

When does a premature baby become human given Burnzz's definition of human life?

Is a baby really not human until passes through a hole according to Burnzz's definition of life?

and when exactly do any of you consider a fetus human life? I think this is a fair question because I can tell you in my opinion when human live occurs and that is the second of conception. So when is the second of magical transformation for human life for you?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53068/BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Good day, sir.

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53068 … leable.jpg
I will gladly take your non answer to any of the questions, as an unable to answer.

wanna try again? here?

Instead of just saying I am a brick wall, how about you just show me how I am wrong? By the way, try to do it without using toe nails, iron ore or a housefly in your argument. good luck.

Last edited by lowing (2011-04-11 12:51:40)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5183|Massachusetts, USA

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53068 … leable.jpg
I will gladly take your non answer to any of the questions, as an unable to answer.

wanna try again? here?

Instead of just saying I am a brick wall, how about you just show me how I am wrong? By the way, try to do it without using toe nails, iron ore or a housefly in your argument.
You aren't worth anyone's time TBH.

I revert you to my previous picture.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard